Idiot Taeyang!!!!!!

My Brother "Loves" Me

"YAH!!!!!!! Wake up!!!! It's already 11:30! We're supposed to leave after half an hour!" Taeyang shook me so hard I thought there was an earthquake.

"Ok, ok. Calm down oppa. It's not the end of the world if we are late for the car show." I opened one of my eyes and stared at him sleepily. Turning around so that my back is to him, I began dreaming again.

"Aww come on! The new red Ferrari especially designed in Italy is going to be in it!" Taeyang flipped me over and started shaking me again.

"Please, just let me sleep for one more minute. Just one more." I murmured tiredly as I pushed him away.

"Ok, fine! You're making me do this!" Taeyang walked off and came back again. I couldn't tell what he was doing because I was so sleepy that my eyelids were virtually glued together. I couldn’t even be bothered to see his actions. Suddenly, a cold liquid went splat on my face and kept on coming.

"YAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING???!!!!!" I jumped out of bed as if I had been electrocuted.  Taeyang was holding an empty water bottle with innocent puppy eyes. I kicked him in the stomach with one of my famous karate kicks and stood infront of him angrily with my hair still dripping wet.

Taeyang doubled over and hugged his stomach. He groaned and fell to the floor. His face was twisted with pain. I ran towards Taeyang with concern. Maybe I really did hurt him. Oh, I shouldn’t have done that.

"Are you alright, oppa? I'm so sorry! Did I kick too hard?" I asked anxiously.

"Of...course.....you...kicked....too.....hard."Taeyang said softly and muttered something under his breath. I bent down to hear him better. As soon as I was level with him, he jumped up with superhuman speed and started tickling me. It was so unexpected that for a second I didn't know what was happening.

"Taeyang!!!!!! You tricked me, you meanie! You’re not hurt!" I shouted and tried to dodge his hands. After a final revenge, Taeyang let me go and walked out of my room laughing his off.

"You really think your karate kicks can hurt me? Hahahaha! By the way, get ready soon!" Taeyang called as he walked upstairs.

I stared angrily at his back, hoping I could burn two holes onto it. Stupid oppa! I won't fall for that ever again!!!!!!!

I closed the door and started changing into a blue dress. With a quick flick of my wrist, I tied my half-wet, half-dry hair into a bun. I was about to walk out of the door when my phone rang. Sigh, Taeyang's going to start yelling at me soon.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi Dara! It's Minho! Do you want to come to the movies with me today?" A cheerful voice filled my left ear.

"Oh, sorry Minho! Today I have to go to the car show with my brother. He's so excited about it." I apologised and muttered "stupid Taeyang" under my breath.

"Oh, ok then. Have fun! Tell me all about it tomorrow!" Minho said and hung up.

Sighing like an old grandma, I dragged myself to the kitchen and poured a glass of water.

And nearly spit all of it out as I stared at the figure walking towards me. WTF???!!!!!