You Will Never Know That I Did It On Purpose

My Brother "Loves" Me

Sandara's POV

"Joon, let's go to the park nearby." I suggested as the director announced us a 40 minute break.

I've started calling Kim Hyun Joon - Joon since it's not as a mouthful as Kim Hyun Joon.

"Ok!" Joon replied happily.

We walked out of the school and started heading to the park.

We've filmed up to the part where Kwang Sun lost his memory and is now with Chun Ja. Sang Hee is very sad and keeps on trying to talk to Kwang Sun but he just ignores her.

Everytime I have to face Taeyang and say my lines, I feel broken. Even if Taeyang loses his memory, I doubt I will still talk to him, just in case he suddenly remembers everything and thinks that I still love him.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Taeyang staring at us, his expression emotionless.

You might think that he's already let me go now but he didn't. Just the little reactions he has while Joon comforts me as Sung Joo makes him angry. Not that he shows it. I can just see by the way his lips twitch as if gritting his teeth at Joon.

But of course he doesn't know that I also do that when Taeyeong starts kissing him since Chun Ja finally claims Kwang Sun.

"What are you thinking about?" Joon asked and waved his hand infront of my face.

I shook my head and smiled at him.

Once we arrived at the park, we sat down on a bench and started talking about the movie and possibly a date on the weekends. Joon really is a nice guy. If only I can transfer all my love for Taeyang onto him.

I laughed at a joke he made and as I turned my head, I saw Taeyang and Taeyeon just 10 metres away. They were also sitting on a bench, talking and laughing. But I know Taeyang just wants to keep an eye on me in case Joon decides to do something 'bad'.

"Let's go for a run." I said and stood up.

Joon nodded.

"The first person who reaches the maple tree wins." I declared while pointing at a huge maple tree many metres away.

"Deal." Joon said and put on a serious face.

I giggled at his determination.

"Ready, set......" I started running.

"Yah! Cheater!! You didn't say go yet!" Joon shouted as he ran after me.

"I did say go! You just didn't hear me." I laughed and ran with my full speed.

However, Joon quickly caught up with me after a few seconds.

Hmph! Even if I'm not good at sports, I'm going to try and beat you.

The wind ruffled my hair, blowing it this way and that. The bright sunlight shone on my body, warming me with its golden rays. I laughed, feeling all my worries going away. I'm sure once I stop running, they'll come back. But for now, I just wanted to enjoy the freedom.

"Just wait till I get you!" Joon threatened a few centimetres behind me.

I quickened my pace, determined to win.

I swiftly turned around to see where he was and laughed when I saw him sticking his tongue out as he concentrated on running.

But sadly, the laugh made me slow down and now we were equals.

Suddenly, I dropped down. "Owww, it hurts!" I hugged my stomach and put on my most painful face.

"Dara! Are you alright??" Joon stopped immediately and crouched down to inspect me.

I readied myself and with a burst of speed, ran towards the maple tree that was only 3 metres away.

"YAAHH!!!! THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!" Joon protested loudly behind me and tried to catch up but he wasn't prepared in the first place so of course he couldn't take over my pace.

I laughed again and arrived under the maple tree.

"I win!" I said happily, sticking my tongue out a him.

"Hmph! That wasn't a fair race! Wanna try another one?" Joon crossed his arms and tried to look furious but the small smile on his lips betrayed him.

"Nah, I'm tired." I shook my finger at him and sat down on a nearby bench. I tried to shake the thought of Taeyang, how before he used to trick me that I kicked him too hard and crouch down, only to pounce on me when I come closer to inspect him.

"Cheater." Joon muttered and sat down beside me.

"Yes, I'm a cheetah! That's why I'm so fast." I replied, pretending that I don't know which word he's talking about.

Taeyang, just get out of my head for a while will you?

"Aish..." Joon scratched his head.

"Oi oi! Even though I win, you shouldn't abuse yourself!" I exclaimed and started arranging his messed up hair.

"Kamsa, cheater!" Joon smiled.

I continued to fix up his hair, ignoring the pair of burning eyes staring at me.

"Let's go buy some drinks." I said once his hair returned to its normal state.

Joon nodded and led the way.

I sighed in my head.

Taeyang. Sorry. I'll have to do this again.

I quickly caught up to Joon and held his hand tightly in mine.

Joon tensed for a few moments and relaxed. I smiled up at him and he ree of his fabulous full-teeth smiles.

We bought two bottles of mineral water and walked back to our seats.

"Wow, you sweated a lot." I said and used the back of my hand to wipe Joon's forehead.

".......What's wrong? Why are you suddenly being so nice?" Joon looked at me with confusion.

Normally I don't make so much physical contact with him and he's too gentleman-like to demand anything as simple as a hug.

"Hmph, are you saying that I'm not nice before?!" I pouted and turned my head away.

"Of course you are! It's just.....nothing." Joon said quickly.

I turned back to him and smiled. We started talking again afterwards.

However, the angry glare was still directed at me. No need to say more about who it's from.

I cupped Joon's cheek with my hand and stared into his hazel eyes. He seemed surprised but didn't reject my touch.

I stared and stared, Taeyang's face mixing with his, making me go crazy. Slowly, I pulled over and kissed him on the lips.

Joon widened his eyes at me. I closed mine to ignore his surprise. When I was about to pull back again, I felt Joon's hand on my back, bringing me closer to him.

I held onto his arms, deepening the kiss. My tongue played with his, chasing it closely. Joon caressed my neck and made goosebumps appear on my arms. I felt like a puddle of water right now. I don't have any strength to pull away.

Finally, Joon stopped and my lips longingly. I smiled at him and leaned onto his shoulder. He put his arm around my waist and we stayed like that for a few minutes until our 40 minute break was over.

Time for work again!

I laced my fingers with Joons as we made our way back to the school.

When the intense glare on my back finally faded, I sighed.

Taeyang, you will never know that I did it on purpose.

And that I did it for you.

Just let go, this job of pretending is getting tiring.

If you keep on being like this, I can't guarantee that I won't lose my mind and go back to your arms again...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please comment and subscribe!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!

Guys, guys, guys, I updated!!!!! Woohoo!!! Like finally, once a week man! The teachers are getting really heavy on us these days, so many homework and tests :( I hope you guys liked this chapter!!!! Poor Taeyang......Poor Dara......Poor Joon....... *sigh* I just love these sad scenes so much! XD (please excuse my crazy behaviour.......>.<)

To Subscribers:

zxai24: Kekeke, smile! :D

sundara18: Hahaha, lol!!! I think I'll make a few more suffering scenes before the GRAND ONE starts XD

xXJitaCrazyXx: .........................I'm shocked!!!! 30??!!!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!! Me so proud of you unnie! XD Lol, I'm the opposite of you, I hate egg whites but love egg yolks! It's so yummy :P

witherwings: Lol, I'll make sure it stops when they have suffered enough XD And thank you so much for your sweet comment, I hope my story will continue to be amazing in your eyes <3