Sandara=Sang-hee

My Brother "Loves" Me

“You’re going to be the main character in this movie. This character is called Sang-hee.” Lee Soo Hyun stated. I whispered the name, trying to get used to it.

“This movie is about a girl called Sang-hee and a guy called Kwang-sun. They love each other and their parents agreed their marriage. However, the boy got amnesia after hitting his head on a rock while rock-climbing. He lost all his memories and fell in love with Chun-ja, who was Sang-hee’s friend. Sang-hee was very sad and depressed. At this time, a guy called Sung-joo helped Sang-hee to recover from her depression. They fall in love. A series of events happens and at last Kwang-sun remembers everything. He then left Chun-ja and wants to get back with Sang-hee. However, Sang-hee already loves Sung-joo, so Sung-joo and Kwang-sun competes for Sung-joo. The rest is in this script.” Lee Soo Hyun handed me a heavy script book.

"Thank you!" I was actually secretly thinking how he could talk so long without getting thirsty. I looked at the script happily. Yes! I've got my place in the movie.

"I was going to let your brother act as Kwang-sun. However, since he doesn't want to, then I would have to let someone else act that role." Lee Soo Hyun sighed.

I sighed too, mentally. If only oppa could agree. It would be so fun! We already know each other very well so it would be a piece of cake to act together! If I begged and begged, would he change his mind? Maybe not.

"Go over your part this week. Next tuesday we have a party. All the actors who are going to act in this movie are going to come. Of course, you're coming too! It's an introduction party where everyone gets to know each other better so they could act well in the movie." Lee Soo Hyun continued.

A party?? With all the other actors?? Oh no..... I'm still not sure if I'm good enough to be in this movie.

"Um...can I ask a question?" I said.

"Yeah, of course." Lee Soo Hyun replied.

"Why did you choose me to be in this movie? I don't have any experiences and my looks aren't that good." I said quietly.

"Because the feeling that you give me. It's the same as my imagination of Sang-hee."

"Oh, ok."

"Ok, you can go now! Just don't forget next Tuesday, 11am to 3pm!" Lee Soo Hyung winked at me playfully. I smiled in return and walked out of the building.

I was surprised when I saw Minho still waiting outside in his car. I guess he's still worried about me.

"Dara!" Minho said once he saw me coming out. He opened the car door for me and I crawled in.

"How was it?" Minho asked as he buckled his seatbelt and started the engine.

"Oh, it was fine. I'm becoming Sang-hee!" I said happily, a goofy smile forming on my lips. The nervous meeting with Lee Soo Hyung was finally over! Now, I just need to memorise my lines and wait for the party. My acting career is coming closer and closer. I never thought I really could be an actress. Even though I love acting, becoming an actress was still far-fetched.

"Sang-hee?" Minho asked.

"Yep!" I replied as I started explaining the movie to him.

1 hour later~~

"I'm home!" I shouted as I took off my shoes.

"Sandara! Where the hell did you go?!" Taeyang asked angrily.

Uh-oh, this is bad.

"Um...after the movie I went to an important meeting." I replied as casually as I could. If my brother knows that I went to meet up with Lee Soo Hyun, he will kill me!

"What important meeting is it?" He said as he followed me to the kitchen.

"Nothing. Just a meeting I had to attend." I said as I gulped down some water.

"What meeting is it?!" Taeyang virtually shouted in my ear.

Oh no! He must have found out somehow or else he wouldn't keep on asking me. Oh no!!!!

"Um.....I...met....with....Lee...Soo.....Hyun......" I said as quiet as I could.

"And why did you do that?" Taeyang asked as he slowly approached me like a predator approaching its prey. There was a dangerous glint in his eyes.

Ohh anyone, please help me!!! His glares are burning holes in me. I don't want to be fried!!!

"I'm sorry oppa, I agreed to act in Lee Soo Hyun's movie." I said as I mustered all my courage and looked into his eyes.

"Oh, so now you say it." Taeyang said.

And then the world exploded.