Introduction Party (Part 1)

My Brother "Loves" Me

Taeyang's POV

Sunlight filtered into the my room, making me hard to sleep. I opened my eyes and blinked in confusion. Why am I lying on the floor? I sat up. Suddenly, all my memories about what happened yesterday came back. I kissed Dara. It's a fact. Whatever I do now can't change it.

I sighed and got up. Flipping open my phone, I realised today was the day when the Introduction Party was on. Hmm, that's going to give me more to think about other than Dara. I opened the closet and stared. There wasn't one formal suit in sight. Aish......What the hell am I going to wear then?? I can't just go to the party wearing a T-shirt and sweatpants! I banged shut my closet's door, feeling lost and weary. I threw myself onto the bed.

I slept at 3 o'clock in the morning. I just can't stop thinking about what happened in Dara's room. There's so many questions swirling in my mind which I can't find answers to. It's so frustrating! I really wish that Dara isn't my sister or I'm not her brother. It'll make things SO much easier.

I sighed, I guess I should go ask Lee Soo Hyun if we really have to wear formal clothes.

"Hello Lee Soo Hyun! This is Taeyang." I said as I slapped my face lightly, trying to awaken myself fully.

"Oh hi Taeyang! I was about to call you! We are having the party in the Royal Hotel from 6pm to 11pm."

"Ok, I'll remember that. Do we have to wear formal clothes to the party?"

"No. You can just wear your usual style of clothes. It's just a gathering to get you guys to know each other." Lee Soo Hyun replied cheerfully.

Phew~~~Now that I don't have to go buy a suit, I felt much happier. Suits make you look so idiotic. There's just no personal style in it whatsoever. How can people remember you if you just wear the same clothes as everyone else? YOU GOTTA HAVE YOUR OWN STYLE! That's my ultimate saying.

"Ok, thank you!" I said.

"Oh, I should thank YOU, thank you for agreeing to act in the movie! It'll be such a fantastic movie, I'm can't wait!"Lee Soo Hyun chuckled.

"It's alright. Last time, I didn't tell Dara that I'm going to act in this movie, she was so upset."I said, kind of complaining.

"Hahaha, that girl. I will talk to her about it. Don't worry, you were just trying to give her a pleasant surprise. I'm sure she understands."

"I hope so, even though it was a week ago, I think she's still kind of upset."

"No need to worry, you're her brother, she will forgive you sooner or later."

I closed my eyes. Ever since I realised I fell in love with her, I HATED people calling me her brother. They don't know how much I wished that I WASN'T her BROTHER!

"Yep, thank you again Lee Soo Hyun! See you later!" I ended the phone call after Lee Soo Hyun said bye.

I placed my phone on the desk and sighed. I'm sighing so much nowdays. All because of Dara and my stupid love for her. Sometimes I really want to laugh. How can you fall in love with your own sister? Is it even normal? I guess I'm a monster, a very abnormal one.

After all the punching and thinking yesterday, I felt worn out. My body and my mind. But all of it is just a waste. Still no answers were found. I still don't know how to face Dara after all this. I still don't know what to do if she starts to hate me. And I still don't know how to stop loving her. It's as if she's a drug and I'm addicted to her.

If it's so easy to stop loving someone, then there'll be no heartbreaks or terrible grief in this world. A small voice whispered in my mind.

For the millionth time today, I sighed again.

Whatever! Just whatever! If I can't stop loving her, then I won't. I'll just let my love continue and see what will happen. What's the worse that can happen anyway? I don't want to think anymore. Thinking about this doesn't lead to anything. It just leads to headaches.

For the millionth plus one time, I sighed again.

Sandara's POV

I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling. It was white. Without any stains. With no paint peeling off. It was simple.

"Ceiling, I'm jealous of you. You're so simple. You don't have a brain so you don't have to think. You don't experience any emotions. You're just a ceiling." I think I'm going crazy. Why would anyone start talking to the ceiling for no reason?

"I want to be simple. Have a sweet little relationship with some guy. Have fun going out with him. Maybe even marry him after a couple of years. But why do I have to have such a ing super complicated relationship with my brother?! Hmph, can you believe it? WITH MY BROTHER!" I said. My voice got louder and louder as the emotions bubbled in frenzy inside me.

Just why?? Why with my brother? WHY????!!!! I never did anything wrong in my life and now I'm in such a ing idiotic situation. I fell in love with my brother. HE'S MY ING BROTHER!

"Do you understand?! BROTHER! You know what brother means right? Brother is a guy who can protect you, love you, be super nice to you, hug you, kiss you on the cheeks, BUT IS TOTALLY OFF LIMITS!!!" I shouted at the ceiling. I think I'm really going crazy. Does a normal person ever starts yelling and screaming at the ceiling in the morning, lying in bed?

I closed my eyes as silent drop of tears slide across my face. What can crying do? It can help me with nothing! I wiped the tears off my face, but the stubborn tears starts to fall down faster and faster.

Hmph! Even the tears won't listen to me!

Fine! Be that way! I'll just love my brother then! I'll just love him so much that my heart'sbleeding like hell and my tears are running like crazy! If I can't do anything to stop these emotions for Taeyang, then I won't. Just let them run wild and free!

I know I'm being stupid. There's no way I can just let go of everything and let everything be the way they are. But at this moment, I want to. I'm so tired of being jealous and loving him secretly after all this time. Right now, I just want to let everything go. Let myself relax for a while and just be any normal girl - thinking of my loved ones and smiling like an idiot.

Today is Tuesday, which means I have to attend the Introduction Party with Taeyang and meet all the actors who are going to act with us. Aish......I guess I got to prepare. And how do I prepare? By fulfilling my beauty sleep of course! ^^

After wiping off the tears, I flipped around in bed, forgetting all the sadness and frustration, and slept like a pig.