Dinner with Minho (Part 2)

My Brother "Loves" Me

Sandara’s POV

“Minho oppa, there’s no more coke left!” I shouted and showed him the empty bottle.

“Oh, I’ll go buy some.” Minho grabbed his wallet and was about to walk out of the house when Taeyang stopped him.

“Nah, it’s alright. I can go buy it. I need some exercise anyway, too full from all that food.” Taeyang said as he smiled at us and walked out.

Somehow, I knew that Taeyang had forced that smile.

Taeyang’s POV

I strolled down the streets, hands in my pocket, head down. Usually I always try to get out of these jobs such as buying stuff when the party is still going on in the house. But this time, I loved this chance to get out of that house where those two lovers are. I knew that they weren’t really lovers, but everytime I see Dara smile at Minho, or when Minho gets food for Dara, I always feel that surge of emotion again. I guess it was jealousy. I just wanted to escape that stuffy house and

I never wanted to admit that I’m jealous of Minho, but the truth lied in my heart, no matter how hard I try to ignore it. I wanted Dara to smile only at me, laugh only with me. I closed my eyes and sighed, I’m hopeless.

I turned left and headed towards a supermarket. Walking in slowly, I bought two bottles of 2L coke and took them to the counter.

“Six dollars thirty.” The cashier said lazily as she yawned.

I touched my back jeans pocket to take out my wallet……Only to find that my pocket was empty. I searched my front jeans pocket, still nothing. Damn, I forgot to bring my wallet when I rushed out.

I looked at the cashier awkwardly and said, “Can I come back later? I forgot to bring my wallet." Ignoring the cashier’s eyeroll, I turned around to walk back to Minho’s house to retrieve my wallet.

“I can pay for him.” A sweet voice said.

I turned back around and froze. The owner of the voice had huge black eyes and hair that matches her eye colour. She wore a T-shirt with a mini-skirt. The girl smiled at me kindly and took out her wallet.

“No, it’s alright. I can just go back and bring my wallet.” I said and shook my head at her. I was about to turn to the door when she stopped me.

“It’s ok, Taeyang. You can pay me back later.” The girl smiled again, showing her perfect white teeth. For the second time today, I froze again. Turning around uncertainly, I stared at the girl.

“How did you know my name?” I asked with puzzlement. I never met her before.

“Oh, I’m Taeyeon. I’m acting with you in the movie ‘Because I Love You Too Much’.” Taeyeon introduced herself.

“But how did you know that I’m Taeyang? I never saw you before.” I asked again.

“Because Lee Soo Hyung director showed me the movie’s trailer and introduced me to all of the actors in it.” Taeyeon smiled sweetly and paid the cashier. She handed me the two bottles of coke.

“Thank you. I will pay you back tomorrow, at the party.” I said and took the coke gratefully.

“Do you live here?” I asked, puzzled at how she just appeared.

“No, I’m just visiting my friends.” She replied. We walked out of the store.

Suddenly, an idea crossed my mind. Since Minho and Dara are all happy with each other and doesn’t even care about me anyway, maybe I could bring Taeyeon to the party so I at least can talk to someone without being jealous?

“So...um…I have a party at my friend’s house. One of them is acting in this movie as well. Would you like to join us?” I asked sincerely. I really hope she could come. If she comes, then I can return her money and she can keep me company.

“Oh, ok!” Taeyeon said cheerfully.

While travelling to Minho’s house, we talked about the movie and how it would be so fun to act together. After chatting with her, I knew that Taeyeon is a really nice girl, always cheerful and bubbly. I smiled at her. She’s just like a little sister to me.

Sandara’s POV

“Ding Dong!” The doorbell rang. I raced to the door and pulled it open happily. Taeyang’s back!

My mouth opened wide as I saw the pretty girl standing next to Taeyang. I recovered myself after a few seconds and looked at Taeyang in confusion. Who is she? Why is she here?

“Dara, let us in first.” Taeyang said casually and walked past me with the girl. I frowned and closed the door.

“Taeyang! You’re ba-“ Minho was about to take the coke from Taeyang when he spotted the girl standing next to him.

As if sensing the awkward atmosphere around her, Taeyeon smiled and said, “Hi! I’m Taeyeon. I’m acting in the same movie as Taeyang. You must be Dara, Taeyang’s sister.”

She smiled nicely at me so I returned the smile.

“Yep. Hi Taeyeon!” I greeted her.

“I bought her to the party because I wanted you guys to meet her. She’s a very nice girl.” Taeyang said walked to the dining room. We followed him.

“I’ll prepare a bowl of rice and chopsticks for you.” Minho grinned and went to the kitchen. I sat down slowly, and frowned again when I saw Taeyeon sitting closely next to Taeyang. Did she fall for Taeyang already?

“Here you go.” Minho handed Taeyeon a bowl of steaming rice and chopsticks.

“Thank you!” Taeyeon said politely.

“Let’s eat! Do you want to drink coke, Taeyeon?” Taeyang asked her.

“Yeah, sure! Thank you!” Taeyeon’s eyes never left Taeyang’s face. I felt a bit sick.

Taeyang handed the glass of coke gently to Taeyeon and smiled faintly. Hmph, did he fall for her as well??

No wonder! She’s so cute and pretty. And she also has good manners. She has everything Taeyang likes.

I sulked next to Minho, chewing rice.

“Hi Taeyeon, I’m Taeyang and Dara’s friend – Minho.” Minho introduced himself.

“Oh, nice to meet you Minho.” Taeyeon said as she timidly ate a piece of chicken.

Even Minho likes Taeyeon! They are all talking nicely to Taeyeon. They laughed as Taeyeon said a joke. I lowered my head and ate silently, feeling abandoned and alone.

Minho’s POV

Taeyeon really was a nice girl, just as Taeyang said. I stared at her and a goofy grin spread across my face. I felt myself falling for her and didn’t feel frustrated or sad. It just seemed so right talking to her.

I turned my head left and saw Dara sitting on her seat, sulking. She glanced at Taeyeon and lowered her head. Why is she sad? Isn’t she happy that she met Taeyeon? Suddenly, I understood why. Taeyang and I were too busy talking to Taeyeon, we didn’t even talk to Dara! You ignored her… A tiny voice whispered in my mind. A stab of guilt went through my heart. I stopped talking to Taeyeon and looked at Dara with concern.

“Dara, are you alright?” I asked her. She didn’t even look at me and replied, “Yeah.”

“Minho oppa is sorry for not talking to Dara. I was just too excited at having another friend.” I said. Possibly even a girlfriend….

“I understand, oppa. I really do.” Dara said softly. I looked at her. Did I just hear a hint of sarcasm in her voice?

Taeyang’s POV

“Hahaha!” I laughed as Taeyeon said another ridiculously funny joke. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Minho looking at Dara with concern. Is Dara alright? I instinctively glanced at her emotionless pale face. It’s alright, she has Minho. A small voice said in my mind. Hmph, yeah, she has Minho already. There’s no need for me to be overly concerned.

I tuned my mind back to Taeyeon and smiled. She really knows how to make me happy.

After 10 minutes of hilarious laughter, Dara still didn’t talk. Is she really alright? I glanced at her again. Her face was as pale as snow and she wore a frown on her face. She looked very sick, I better take her home.

“Taeyang, are you listening?” Taeyeon waved her hand infront of my face. I blinked rapidly.

“Yeah. Sorry Taeyeon, I need to take Dara home. She looks sick.” I apologised to her and walked to Dara’s side.

“Let’s go home. You don’t look very well.” I said and grabbed her wrist. I was about to pull her up when she quickly shook my hand off. What the heck? My brow knitted together as I stared at her. What’s up with her now? I grabbed her hand again. And again, she shook me off, this time with more force.

“I can walk myself.” Dara said feebly and stood up. Her body was shaking slightly. She walked to the door and opened it.

“Thank you Minho oppa for today’s dinner. Bye Minho oppa.” She said.

“Oh, it’s alright.” Minho quickly moved towards her and steadied her. She looked as if she’s about to faint.

I was about to walk out when Taeyeon grabbed me, her eyes pleading. Pleading for what? Suddenly I remembered.

“Here you go Taeyeon!” I took out my wallet and handed her six dollars thirty.

“No, it’s really alright.” She said and shook her head. Didn’t she want the money? Then why did she look at me pleadingly?

“Just take it.” I put the money into her hands and closed her hands over it. I said goodbye to Minho and Taeyeon and walked out the door with Dara.

Minho’s POV

Dara looked as if she was about to vomit. I’m really worried about her. What if she has a fever??  I closed my eyes and wished that Dara would be alright. She has Taeyang looking over her anyways, so I think she should be ok.

I turned around and saw Taeyeon. I could not help but feel a sense of happiness. I’m alone with Taeyeon! We can chat and watch movies. She might even be able to eat dinner with me!

Taeyeon’s POV

Damn, Taeyang just went with her sister. I gripped the money in my hands until my knuckles turned white. That stupid sister of Taeyang’s! If she wasn’t sick, then Taeyang would still be here with me, having a good time.

Now I’m here, left alone with Minho. I really wish Taeyang comes back. From the first moment I’ve seen him, I knew that I already fell for him. Not only his hot body and handsome face attracted me, his good manners and nice laugh attracted me as well.

I sighed and turned around, only to find Minho looking at me shyly. What’s up with him?

“Taeyeon, do you want to watch a movie?” Minho asked. He was fidgeting around a bit.

“Oh, sorry Minho. I need to get back to my friend’s house.” I smiled at him politely.

“And thank you Minho, for cooking this delicious meal!” I added.

“My pleasure.” He looked at me and smiled. It was a nice smile, really. Except not as good as Taeyang’s.

“See you later!” I called.

“Bye.” Minho said softly. I could see a hint of disappointment in his eyes. I ignored that and closed the door softly behind me. I clenched my fist. Taeyang, soon you will be mine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is a long chapter for all of my lovely readers!!! Please comment below after reading this chapter and answer these 3 questions:

  1. Do you like long chapters?
  2. What do you think of long chapters?
  3. What do you want me to do so that you will enjoy the story more (such as writing shorter chapters, changing the background picture, changing the font colour)?

Thank you readers!!! >.< I appreciate your comments immensely!!! <3