Who Are You?

My Brother "Loves" Me

Taeyang's POV

"Taeyang! Taeyang!" Someone called.

Even though it sounded distant, the urgency in the tone didn't change.

I slowly opened my eyes and stared straight into the eyes of a concerned male.

"Taeyang! Finally, you woke up! It's already been three days! Thank God." The male said and smiled.

He sat down on the bed and massaged his temples as if he's really tired.

I frowned and examined the room I'm in.

White. Everything was white.

The sheets, small tables, the bed were all white.

A nurse walked in and changed the flowers in the vase beside me.

The realisation hit me.

I'm in a hospital.

I jerkily pushed the pillow behind my back and sat up.

Why am I in the hospital? What happened?

"Taeyang, say something." Another woman walked into the room and said.

Age has etched lines on her face but you could still see her former beauty. Her hair was gradually whitening, yet it gave her a natural and healthy look. She was wringing her hands with the same worry that was shown in her warm eyes.

"W....Who are you?" I asked with confusion and I watched her recoil with shock.

Do I know her? Does she know why I'm in the hospital?

"Don't you know me? It's umma. It's umma-ah, Taeyang!" The woman cried while her hopeful eyes looked at me, hoping I would recognise her.

"Taeyang? Is my name Taeyang?" I questioned. My eyes darted from the male to the woman.

"........Taeyang......." The male seemed shocked.

Quickly, he rushed out of the room. He leaved so fast that the bed was still vibrating from his movement.

He probably to get a doctor to check my brain to see if it's alright.

Somehow, this made me want to laugh.

Do I really know these people? But how come I don't remember any of them? Did I lose my memory?

But that seemed unlikely. I still remember how you can watch TV and how to boil coffee!

"Yes doctor, he doesn't seem to remember us. Is this what usually happens? Will he be alright?" The male came back into the room.

Just like I thought, he had called the doctor over.

"He must've hit his head during the crash. From the things you've told me, he has lost his memory. He'll be alright but he might not recover before 2 weeks......2 months.....2 years......or even for the rest of his life. It's all up to him now." The doctor said.

"..........He might never remember us?" The woman, who claimed she is my umma, asked.

Her hands shook slightly.

"Yes, there is a possibility." The doctor said before walking out of the room, leaving the male and woman staring at me with sad faces.

I looked back at them, not really caring if I lost my memory or not. It still seemed the same to me, except that I don't recognise these two people.

But so what if If I don't remember them? My life will still be the same. I can find a job and go back to where I live before. Or maybe I already have a job? That'll make things easier.

"Taeyang! Are you ok?" Another girl raced into the room.

Her black hair was in a tight bun. Her eyes were big as she looked from face to face.

Once her face got into my mind, my head started to hurt.......no, it was worse than hurt. It was unbearable torture.

"Aaarrrghh!" I shouted, clutching my head.

It felt even worser than being stabbed a billion times. It felt like my head was literally going to be ripped apart.

Clenching my fists, I tried to stop the whimpering.

"Taeyang, what's happening? Are you alright?" The girl walked closer to me.

"NO! STAY AWAY FROM ME! GET OUT!" I screamed. Right now, I just couldn't be bothered with her feelings after me screaming at her. I just wanted her to vanish right in this second so my headache would go away.

I wanted to move backwards but the pillow was already against my back.

Swiftly, I grabbed the pillow and put it infront of me, like a shield.

"Tae....Taeyang." The girl's voice trembled but she didn't cry.

I could see a shimmer of tears in her eyes.

Everytime she comes near me, my head screams in agony.

As soon as I looked at her face, huge crashing waves of sadness would drown me. I don't even know the reason to it.

"I said get out. Didn't you hear me?" I growled dangerously.

I don't want to see her. Possibly never in my life.

"......Taeyang." She murmured before running out of the room. At the split second before she left, I saw tears sliding past her cheeks.

"Taeyang! How could you do that to Dara?! She's your.........sister!" The male shouted even though some hesitation lingered in his voice.

I clenched my fists so hard that my veins were bulging out.

"I-don't-want-to-see-her." I gritted my teeth and said.

"Hmph!" The male snorted angrily and ran out to that girl called Dara, I suppose.

"Taeyang-ah, what's wrong with you? You used to love her even more than yourself." The woman said.

"I don't like her now. She....brings me a lot of sadness." I confessed, partly because the woman seemed unharmful, but also because an aura radiated off her, telling me that she's really concerned for me.

The woman sighed and shook her head before heading outside, closing the door softly.

I fell back on the bed with a grunt.

That girl called Dara.

Just what role does she play in my life?

If she's purely my sister, then why do I feel such complex emotions for her?

If she's not only my sister, then who is she?

Dara, just who are you?


Please comment and subscribe! Thank you!

To Subscribers:

sighs123: Lol, sad disasters are coming before they can be happy XD

sundara18: Haha, yep, I think I'll write another fic with Dara inside >.<

xXJitaCrazyXx: Haha!! Lol! *tisk tisk* I like nice twinkies :D

zxai24: I hope this chapter is long enough. Thank you for commenting!!!

wgmjoson: Aww, thank you very much! That's really nice to know ;)