The Truth

My Brother "Loves" Me

Taeyang's POV

I swallowed with difficulty and looked at Appa and Umma.

The world seemed to darken and spin out of control. For a second, my vision blurred as dizziness attacked me.

This....can't be real.

"Taeyang-ah, I know this is a shock to you. We didn't want to lie to you forever, but......." Umma said and glared at Appa.

Appa looked everywhere except me. His face was slightly red.

I shook my head slowly as if waking up from a dream. "No.....no......no.....stop joking with me....."

"Taeyang...." Appa opened his mouth to say something but in the end he closed it.

"This can't be real....this isn't real.....this....this.....just stop lying to me!" I shouted.

My brain couldn't process the words Umma and Appa just said.

The pressure became too much, I shook my head vigorously.

"No! I won't believe it! It's not true....it can't be true!"I yelled before crashing through the front door and running outside.

"Taeyang!" Minho and Umma called but I just ignored them while I ran in the streets.

For some reason, a liquid kept on coming out of my eyes. I wiped it away stubbornly but more came.

I'm...an orphan.

I....don't actually have a real family.

I......have been living in a lie all these years.

I kept on thinking over and over these sentences.

The Umma and Appa I've known for twenty years and more aren't my real parents. The hyung I've just discovered isn't my real hyung. Dara, the dongsaeng I've always protected isn't my real dongsaeng. Everything in my life is fake.

I don't have a family. Suddenly, I felt like an outsider in this world. Everyone is close to each other and happy while I'm just a child who got adopted because my real parents threw me into an orphanage.

My real parents......Where are they? Are they still alive? If they were alive, then why didn't they come to get me? Why did they abandon me in the first place?

I clenched my fists and kept on running, feeling stitches on my sides. Running helped me to stop thinking about it too much.

"Yah, get out of my way!" A man yelled as I ran across the busy road.

Somehow, that man's shout made me feel even worse. Everyone in this world.....seemed to hate me at that second.

Dara hates me.......Umma and Appa aren't my real parents........Minho isn't my hyung.....My real parents are probably dead......

For the first time in my life, I felt lonely. This huge world with its glamours didn't suit me. I.......just wanted to have my family.

The world I'm in is unbelievably enormous, but I couldn't find any place I belonged. All my beliefs were destroyed by the truth.

My phone started ringing. I ignored it, feeling worse every second.

Who'll actually love me when even my real parents abandoned me? Who'll stay by my side when my real parents already threw me into the orphanage when I was so young?

Suddenly, a loud blaring accompanied with sharp bright lights made me come back to reality.

However, it seemed to be too late.

The truck travelled closer and closer to me until at that one split moment, my body was flung up into the air.

My head blanked out, not understanding what just happened.

"Omo....Omo!"

"What happened?!"

"Call the ambulance!!"

People shouted and shrieked around me while I just blinked at their blurred faces. I couldn't understand what they were saying. It was all jumbled together.

Gradually, a sharp pain in my head and shoulders made me shout with pain. In reality, only a whisper came out.

The ground underneath me got wet. I turned my head painfully around and saw the red liquid pouring down my head and dripping onto the ground, staining it.

So....this is my blood....

Everything came in slow motion as I tried to work everything out.

Why am I lying on the ground? Why am I bleeding? Why does my head and shoulder feel as if they are being burnt?

"Hurry!" A woman said as ambulance officers carried me onto a stretcher.

I gave myself in to the dark bottomless black hole that awaited me.

Maybe....this is better.

In a world without real parents and a place where I belong........this accident.....might actually be good.......


Please comment and subscribe! Thank you!

Sorry guys for this lame chapter. I wanted more drama so I put this in. It might make the story longer than I planned but oh well >.<

To Subscribers:

witherwings: Lol, they'll definitely come back together.....but not after some more suffering >.<

sundara18: :( Why are you sad??

sighs123: LOL! XD

shawollicious: Lol, then you'll have A LOT to finish before coming to this chapter XD

missterious: Aww, thank you for the sweet comment!!! <3

xXJitaCrazyXx: Lol, I'm glad I'm a Twinkie in your word definition :D