I'm Going Crazy *Continued*

My Brother "Loves" Me

Taeyang’s POV

“Hi Minho, it’s me Taeyang.” I talked in the phone.

“I just wanted to tell you that Dara is coming over tomorrow as well, is that ok? Can you inform your parents as well?”

“Yep, ok then. See you tomorrow!” I ended the call and threw myself onto the bed.

What the hell just happened when I was cutting off the tag for Dara?

Did I really fall for her?? If I did, then it will be a DISASTER!!! MY PARENTS WILL KILL ME! AND DARA TOO! BUT BEFORE THEY KILL ME, I’M GOING TO KILL MYSELF FIRST. I can’t forgive myself for loving my own sister in that way. It’s just wrong!

All my instincts tell me that loving Dara in that way is wrong. BUT I CAN’T DENY WHAT I FELT FOR HER A MINUTE AGO!

UHHHHAAAA!!!!! I’M GOING CRAZY!!!!

I scratched my head in frustration. I feel so contradicted. But wait….maybe this is just a stupid dream?? Maybe nothing happened actually, just my imagination going wild? I pinched my leg with all my strength and shouted. It hurts! IT’S NOT JUST A FREAKING STUPID DREAM! IT’S REAL!

I think I’m really going mental. I jumped up from my bed and stood infront of my black punching bag. I guess tonight will be a sleepless night.

I punched the bag, trying to get out all the contradicted emotions out from my head. How could I fall in love with my own sister? Punch! She’s so innocent, she doesn’t even know that her own brother is thinking about her in that way! Punch punch! Just what the is wrong with me? Punch punch punch!!!

~~~Three hours later~~~

“Taeyang-ah!” Umma knocked on my door.

“Yeah?” I asked, huffing and puffing. I’ve been hitting the punching bag non-stop for three hours now. My muscles are aching.

“It’s already 11 o’clock. Time for bed now. You need to get enough sleep.” Umma said softly.

“Ok. Goodnight mum.” I replied.

“Goodnight, Taeyang.” I heard umma’s footsteps gradually walk back to her own room downstairs.

I got my pjs and walked into my own bathroom to have a shower and clean myself up.

After a 10 minute cold shower, I lied on my bed, refreshed and satisfied.

I don’t know what’s happening to me, but I will stop myself before I fall all the way for Dara. I can and I will stop myself. But will it be that easy?

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Sandara’s POV

It’s already midnight now but I still can’t sleep. The part when Taeyang was cutting off the tag kept on replaying on my mind. The way my body felt when he was near me. The way my heart thumped like I had just ran a marathon. Will I really fall for my own brother? My own brother who has the same blood as me. My own brother who I grew up with ever since I was born.

I walked into the downstairs bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Do I really love Taeyang?

I shook my head like crazy and splashed cold water onto my face over and over again. Staring into the mirror, I said to myself, ”No, I will not allow it.”

But can I actually stop love?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A big thank you to all the readers who commented! It means alot to me!!!! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!! >.<