An Unwanted Visitor

My Brother "Loves" Me

Sandara's POV

"Ding Dong!" The doorbell rang loud and clear. I was about to get the door when I saw Taeyang already opening the door. Oh well, I'll just keep on watching TV.

However, after a few minutes, no one came into our house. Maybe it's the mailman?

"Taeyang, who's there?" I shouted across the living room.

"Oh....my friend. I'm going out for a second. I'll be back soon!" Taeyang replied loudly and closed the door behind him. His voice quavered a little at the end, but I wasn't too concerned about its weirdness. He's weird anyway.

Who should that friend be? Hmm, maybe it's his basketball friends. Whatever!

I switched my mind back to the korean drama playing on the TV.

Taeyang's POV

After closing the door, I looked at the girl infront of me - Taeyeon.

What is she doing here???? If Dara sees her.......I think she's not going to be very happy.

"I'm here to rehearse this part with you." Taeyeon replied sweetly as if she can read my mind. Maybe she can. Who knows? She held out the script to me.

I read it and realised that the next part was about Chun ja being kidnapped and Kwang sun coming to rescue her. Of course, Sang hee doesn't know so she didn't come to the rescue as well.

"Aren't you going to invite me into your house?" Taeyeon asked. She tipped her head to one side and looked at me with confusion.

"Uhh, Dara caught a cold. It's better for you not to go inside so you won't get sick." I lied. I'm so sorry Dara!!!!

"Ok......Then where can we rehearse?" Taeyeon asked.

"Can we rehearse another time?" I said as I looked around. I hope Dara doesn't come out now.

"But we need to act this part tomorrow!" Taeyeon said and started swinging my arm.

I sighed mentally. Seems like I have to rehearse with her today, there's no avoiding it.

"Ok. Let's go to the park near my house." I suggested and walked towards it with Taeyeon following obediently behind me.

I really like Taeyeon. As a sister. It's kind of hard to face her now since I know she loves me. Oh well, I just have to pretend I don't know anything.

There wasn't anyone in the park since today is Thursday and all the children are still at school. I walked over to the swings and sat down.

"So, let's practise!" Taeyeon smiled happily as she stood infront of me.

"Ok." I stood up and faced her.

Trying to remember my lines, I started, "What do you think you're doing?!!!" I ran infront as I punched a few imaginary guys in the stomaches.

"Mmm, mmm!!!" Taeyeon muttered. Because in the movie was stuck with sticky tape, so she couldn't talk properly.

"Don't worry Chun ja, I'm coming to get you!" I shouted as I kicked another guy in the .

Then I pretended to be punched onto the floor as an imaginery person hits me with a metal chair. After a few struggles, I kicked that guy unconscious and came to help Chun ja.

"Oh, Kwang sun, they were going to get money from my father! I heard them talk in the phone!" Taeyeon at once raced into my arms. I pulled her away a bit since Kwang sun isn't supposed to be that close to his girlfriend's friend.

"Don't worry, they can't hurt you anymore." I soothed her as I inspected the beaten imaginery guys infront of me. Suddenly, one of them struggled up and pointed a gun at me.

I quickly swirled around so Taeyeon's behind me. The guy grunted and fired. Luckily, he was beaten up really roughly, so his aim wasn't perfect. The bullet raced towards me but only skinned past my left arm, drawing a line of fresh blood. Not caring about my injury, I kicked the guy in the head. Instantly, he was unconscious.

"Are you alright, Kwang sun?" Taeyeon rushed to me. Concern and fear overclouded her eyes. Wow, no wonder she's an actor.....such great acting skills......

"Yeah. We need to get out of here before more comes." I stood up and held my arm gingerly.

"You can't move like this!" Taeyeon said worriedly. Suddenly, she felt my jean pockets and fished out my phone.

"Hello? This is @#^$%& please come here immediately!" Taeyeon shouted into the phone and snapped it shut.

"I can't just let you bleed like this." Taeyeon pretended to rip a corner of her shirt off and wrapped it around my arm.

I smiled weakly at her and tried to make an expression which looked like I'm in great pain but I'm trying to hide it.

"What are we going to do?!" Taeyeon looked around frantically to find something to stop my bleeding. I shook my head and closed my eyes to rest.

"I'm so sorry Kwang sun. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have gone to the party alone." Taeyeon sat down abruptly beside me.

I opened my eyes and smiled at her.

"I'm.....so.....sorry......" Taeyeon murmured as she looked at me guiltily. I wiped away her tears gently.

I sighed mentally again. This part is going to be difficult to do. If Dara sees it, she's going to burn the roof off with her anger......

"Kwang sun...." Taeyeon leaned closer and closer.

There were still tear drops on her long eyelashes. Her big eyes were still watery, even though the tears stopped. Sometimes, I think that Taeyeon should be my girlfriend. If she is, it'll save Dara and me a lot of pain. Pain of unable to be together. Painful because our love can never properly blossom.

At that second, her lips touched mine. According to the script, I had to be shocked for a few seconds and then push her away. However, Taeyeon didn't allow me to do that. She wrapped my arms around her waist. Her tongue slithered into my mouth and thrashed around wildly, forcing my mouth to respond.

Oh no. Oh no no no. This isn't suppose to happen!!!

I don't want to hurt her feelings, but she crossed the limit.

Sandara's POV

Hmm, Taeyang seemed to take too long today. Lunch is nearly ready. I slipped on my shoes and walked out of the house. It might be Taeyang's basketball friends, so I headed for the park.

Once I arrived near the park, I saw no one at the basketball courts. Hmm, that's weird. Who else would come over then? Minho? But surely he'll come talk to me and then go out together with Taeyang. Then who should that be??

Suddenly, I saw a pair of lovers kissing passionately on the grass, near the swings. I was about to walk back home when I recognised the guy's clothing. Yellow T-shirt and black skinny jeans. Taeyang wore those outside today.

But...but of course Taeyang wouldn't kiss someone behind my back! He loves me, doesn't he?

I wanted to force my feet to move, but it stood there stubbornly. I looked closely at the couple and realised with shock that the girl was Taeyeon. The truth slowly seeped through my brain. Taeyang and Taeyeon..........are kissing..........behind my back.........No wonder Taeyang didn't want me to get the door! Maybe he already told Taeyeon to come so they could meet up and do...do this!

Fury burned in my body as if burning through my soul. I tightened my fist as tears of betrayal flooded my eyes. Why does Taeyang always have to hurt me like this?? He lied. He lied about everything! He said he loves me. But he doesn't. He said Taeyeon means nothing to him. But it's exactly the opposite. He said he'll only love me. But that obviously is a lie.

I turned around sharply and left, no longer able to watch the sweet yet painful scene infront of me. I decided suddenly yet firmly that I really should get rid of the habit of loving him. He's not worth it. And we can't be together anyway. So why be so stubborn? Why love someone that hurts you so much until you feel like disappearing from the earth? Why let yourself be injured?

Forcing my weak legs to move, I half ran half wobbled back home. Tears made my vision unclear, but the warm face in my mind came clearer and clearer. That person who was nice to me the first time we met. That person who kindly offered me a ride home. That person who's smile is so bright and warm that can make anyone smile with him. Kim Hyun Joon.

Taeyang's POV

I finally pushed her away, not caring if her feelings were hurt or not. Enough is enough. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw a blur of white move really fast. I turned around to see but that spot of white was already gone. Maybe it's just my eyes are playing tricks on me. Dara was wearing a white middle-sleeve today. The fact kept on bothering me.

"Taeyang oppa....I'm....I'm sorry." Taeyeon lowered her head and said.

"Just...just don't. You're like a little sister to me. Only a little sister." I held my gaze, forcing her to look up. After trying to drill that fact into her brain, I stood up to leave.

"Oppa, don't you....love me? Even for a little bit?" Taeyeon looked up at me and asked.

"No." I denied firmly and walked off, leaving her alone.

I should have done this earlier, but I just can't push her away. She's so fragile, what if her heart is broken?

A forboding sense of dread is rising up in my stomach. I don't know why. That spot of white kept on replaying in my head. Can it be Dara? If it is, then.........I don't even want to think about the consequence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! ^^