The Fight

My Brother "Loves" Me

I jumped out of the bed suddenly. Taeyang backed off and stood infront of my desk, nowhere left to go.

“You want to know what you did wrong? Then I’ll tell you!” I said angrily and advanced on him.

“Dara doesn’t know anything right now~ haha, thanks for working with me this time! Remember this sentence? That’s what you said to Lee Soo Hyun on the phone today! Oh of course I don’t know anything! And I don’t want to know! If you want to act in that stupid movie, then go act! Don’t tell me anything! Just let me be the fool and let everyone laugh at me!” I shouted furiously.

“Da...” Taeyang began but I cut him off immediately.

“Oh don’t tell me now! Before you said you don’t want to act in that movie and you didn’t want me to either, but what now, huh? Now you’re going to act in the movie too! Oh, what great news! Just fantastic! But guess what? I don’t want to act anymore! Go act yourself!” I screamed at him.

He looked sad now. And heartbroken. But who cares! HE BOUGHT THIS ONTO HIMSELF! \

I can’t calm down now. After letting out some of my anger, I can’t stop now. Anger and hurt is building up in my chest, making me hard to breathe.

“Dara, I’m sor…..” Taeyang tried to talk to me but once again I cut him off. He has no right to talk! He could have talked to me ages ago about his decision, but now, it’s all too late!

“Oh so now you apologise to me? Now you feel guilty and sad? Did you even care about how I felt when I heard you talking on the phone?! Oh of course you didn’t, or else you wouldn’t even do this to me! Hahaha, now I think about how scared and nervous I was before, trying to stop you from finding out about that movie, it makes me laugh! How pathetic I was, when everything was already in your control, when you already know everything!” I yelled. My voice was getting hoarse and hurts everytime I talk, but I don’t care anymore.

“Dara, listen, I’m….” Taeyang put his hands on my shoulders and tried to calm me down. However, that only made me angrier. How dare he put his dirty hands on me!

I shook his hands off and looked at him intensely with cold dead eyes.

“Don’t you dare to touch me. Get out.” I said quietly.

“Dara, please!” Taeyang looked at me with sad eyes.

“Don’t make me say it twice.” I said as I walked to my bed and sat on it, all the while staring at him like a stranger.

He looked at me hopelessly, trying to make me soften down, but that won’t work anymore. As if sensing my determination, he walked out slowly, as if every move pained him.

Something glistened on his face as he walked out and I wondered if it was tears.