HyunDara VS 2Tae

My Brother "Loves" Me

Taeyang's POV

I rolled my tired shoulders. It's 10 o'clock already but we still have a little filming to finish.

"Sleepy?" Taeyeon's sweet voice floated to me as a pair of small hands started massaging my shoulders.

"Thanks." I turned around and smiled at her.

"There's just a bit left, we can go to sauna later." Taeyeon suggested.

I nodded. Sauna seems like a very good idea to me right now.

"Taeyang! Let's start rolling!" Lee Soo Hyun called and the filming started again.

Finally to my relief, it ended at 11:00pm. I changed back into my clothes and met Taeyeon at the exit.

But what will Dara do? I'm not that happy at the thought of her driving home alone so late at night.

"Haha, that's funny! Hey, let's go to sauna tonight. I feel like my bones are cracking." Kim Hyun Joon's voice reached me.

I didn't eavesdrop on them! They were talking too loud.

So they are also going to sauna. Might as well just go together.

"Hey, I heard you two are going to sauna together. We are planning to go there too. Let's go together?" I went up to them and asked.

Dara and Kim Hyun Joon exchanged a glance and looked back at me.

"Sure!" Kim Hyun Joon nodded.

I returned a nod and went back to Taeyeon to explain what's happening.

I was standing outside my car waiting for Dara to come in.

But I saw her get into Kim Hyun Joon's car without even telling me.

I closed my eyes and laughed at myself. Just when am I going to stop thinking that she's going to come back to me?

I climbed into the car and slammed the door, driving it out quickly behind Kim Hyun Joon. Taeyeon followed behind me with her Porsche.

"Annyeong haseyo!" The receptionist greeted us kindly once we arrived.

We all got our key for the lockers and clothes to wear in the sauna.

After changing into the jjimjilbang clothes, I walked out into the huge room. Some people were sleeping on mats while others were eating eggs and talking.

"Oppa! Let's go to the hot sauna rooms first." Taeyeon skipped towards me and said.

I nodded and followed her while I still looked around for Dara. Is she and Kim Hyun Joon enjoying themselves already?

Pushing open the door to the hot sauna room, I realised that Dara and Kim Hyun Joon were sitting in there already. I knew it!

"Uhh, hi!" Kim Hyun Joon said awkwardly.

What's there to be awkward about? Unless they were .......kissing earlier on.....which I THINK they weren't doing...

I shook my head free of those thoughts and sat down. Taeyeon sat down beside me.

I could feel the atmosphere getting more and more awkward. I mean, what's there to talk about? He has the person I love but isn't supposed to love. I can't just say that to him and take Dara away!

So us four just sat there for 10 minutes, listening to our breathing.

Idiotic right? But no one wanted to move, as if moving could break the intense atmosphere and we'll start fighting.


Sandara's POV

I felt sweat drip off my forehead. Why is the atmosphere so....so.....so awkward?! I wanted to run out of the room already but it seemed inappropriate right now. I sighed. Could this get any worse?

Suddenly, a wave of dizziness hit me and all I knew before I was unconscious that I'm going to faint.


Kim Hyun Joon's POV

I felt Dara shift beside me. She must be bored in this hot stuffy room. The temperature isn't any problem, the atmosphere is even more hot and stuffy! I felt like a war was going to break out between them and us.

I felt Dara's head on my shoulder and smiled.

I still can't believe that Dara agreed to become my girlfriend.

I thought I would have to wait for a million years before that happened. It's not that she's cold and mean, it's just...I don't know, an unknown force around her that makes me nervous.

Suddenly, I felt something was wrong. I looked at Dara with confusion and realised she wasn't even moving.

A shadow flashed across me and took Dara in his arms, breaking out from the room.

I didn't even have to recognise who it was!

Taeyeon and I quickly rushed out of the room and saw Taeyang outside with Dara in his arms.

"Yah!! Wake up!! Yah!" Taeyang softly slapped Dara's face but she didn't respond.

I hurried towards them, my heart squeezing into a knot of worry. Was it because it was too hot in there so she fainted? That seemed possible.

"Yah!!!!" Taeyang shouted urgently into her ear.

Finally, Dara opened her eyes. As Taeyang and Dara stared straight at each other with only 3 centimetres between them, I felt a hole forming in my heart. Why? Why do I feel so sad and angry?

"What happened?" Dara quickly stood up and walked away from Taeyang. However, before she did that, I thought I saw in her eyes surprise and.......longing?

No. That's not right. Dara doesn't love her brother! She couldn't! I wanted to slap myself for thinking such a stupid idea. I'm 5000000% positive that Dara doesn't love Taeyang. They are siblings!

"You fainted in the sauna room." Taeyeon said flatly.

What the hell?? What has she to be angry about?! I took Dara's hand and glared at Taeyeon. She walked towards Taeyang and looked at me defiantly.

Aish, what am I doing? Being mean to a girl??

"Let's go eat! I'm hungry." Taeyeon said and touched her stomach.

Taeyang smiled and nodded.


Taeyeon's POV

What the hell is up with that Kim Hyun Joon guy?? He's glaring at me with no reason!

I held my head high and passed him, walking towards Taeyang.

"Let's go eat! I'm hungry." I said and smiled at Taeyang.

He smiled back and nodded.

So we all walked towards the food bar and bought two cartons of boiled eggs.

Sitting down on the warm floor, we started eating.

Suddenly, a good idea crossed my mind.

"Hey Taeyang, why don't you and Kim Hyun Joon compete who can eat the most eggs?" I said with excitement.

This is going to be really fun!

"Hmm, I'm alright about it. How about you?" Taeyang asked Kim Hyun Joon.

"Let's try." Kim Hyun Joon accepted.

However, Dara frowned as if she didn't approve. "Eating too much eggs will make you sick."

"Aww, come on Dara! It's just a little game." Kim Hyun Joon said.

In the end, she had to agree.

I went to buy 2 more cartons of eggs and water. When I came back, they already started. Dara was peeling eggs for them while they ate.

"How many eggs did they eat??" I asked and sat down happily.

"Five." Dara said.

I placed a bottle of water beside Taeyang so he wouldn't choke. Dara copied me and went to buy water.

"Go Taeyang! Go Go!!!! Fighting!!!!!" I cheered him on and started peelings eggs for Taeyang.

He looked at me gratefully and sipped some water before continuing.

Six.....seven.......eight.......nine......ten.......eleven.......twelve......thirteen.....fourteen.....

Wow...I'm shocked at how many eggs Taeyang could eat. He really has a huge stomach!

If it was me, I think I could only eat 3 maximum....

"Go Kim Hyun Joon!!!!" Dara shouted.

The competition was getting up to its as each competitor tried to finish the carton of eggs.

"Come on Taeyang!!!" I exclaimed and gave Taeyang another egg.

He looked confident as he bit into it. However, Kim Hyun Joon looked like he was going to vomit.

"Are you alright?" Dara asked as she patted him on the back.

Kim Hyun Joon nodded slowly and gestured for one more egg.

"Are you sure?" Dara said. Kim Hyun Joon nodded.

Hmph! He'll never win Taeyang! I smiled triumphantly.

I recounted how many eggs Taeyang ate. I think it was 21!

"Kim Hyun Joon, don't compete anymore. Taeyang has a bigger apetite. I've known him for a long time so trust me." Dara tried to talk Kim Hyun Joon out of the competition.

Oh well, it won't be fun if he stopped but then I'm also concerned about Taeyang's health.

"I....I can do it." Kim Hyun Joon said and asked for another egg. For some reason, I think that the more Dara tells him to stop because Taeyang will beat him, the more Kim Hyun Joon will continue.

Is this....another sort of strategy? Or is she really caring about Kim Hyun Joon?

I watched Taeyang swallow another egg. Handing him another one, I smiled.

HyunDara vs 2Tae, I'll name this competition as that!

Finally, at 17 eggs, Kim Hyun Joon stopped. I could see that he wanted to vomit very badly and I felt sorry for him.

"Our winner is Taeyang!!!" I said excitedly as I raised Taeyang's hand.

He smiled proudly just like a little kid who got praised.

"Aigoo! You're so cute!" I pinched his cheeks and kissed him on the forehead.

Right at that moment, I could feel the atmosphere turning cold. Dara stared at us while Kim Hyun Joon grimaced with uncomfort. Taeyang just seemed....embarrassed.

"Thanks." He said. I quickly stuck my tongue out at him.

After the competition, no one wanted to stay in the sauna anymore because it was getting quite late and we still have acting tomorrow.

"Bye!!" I said and hugged Taeyang before going.

His hug really makes me warm and safe. If only I could stay like that forever.


Taeyang's POV

I opened the car door and climbed in. Dara followed.

Uhh, I'm so full! But that was so yummy!!! I did my seatbelt and was amazed that I could still do it. I thought my stomach got so big that nothing could restrain it!

Driving the car home, I felt happy and relaxed for the first time in months.

Thank you Taeyeon.

I parked the car into the garage and we got out.

"Next time, don't do anything competitions like this with Joon, he has a weak stomach." Dara said coldly before leaving.

I stood there, stunned. Now she calls him Joon?? She even knows that he has a weak stomach?? Ha, that just amuses me....Haha!

I wanted to laugh till I cry. Laugh so loud that everyone won't hear my sobs.

Has Dara ever considered my health? Does she think that eating a bunch of eggs makes my health level increase? And yet she didn't say anything. It's all about Kim Hyun Joon.

I closed my eyes and swallowed.

You're the stupid one. She already has no feelings for you. So just cut that out! 

A small voice chanted in my head.


Please comment and subscribe!!! Thank you!!!

Sorry for not updating quicker these days, it's because I have many tests this week and next week. I have english, science, maths test next week and today I just finished my commerce test. And I'm so sorry about this boring chapter. I have a really annoying writers block. I'm sorry guys ~~~~~~~>_<~~~~~~~~

To Subscribers:

sighs123: LOL. I don't know what came into my mind for putting in the embarrassing dad part XD Oh well, at least it's funny....I hope? >.<

sundara18: No problem!!! Thank you so much for commenting even though I didn't update!! It really makes me quicken my pace and update faster :)

xXJitaCrazyXx: Oh yeah??!!!!! Hahaha, lol!!! Okay then, UNNIE!

zxai24: Me updated!!!! I hope you liked it even though it's a bit crappy >.< Thank you for commenting when I was away!! I'll try updating daily! It's just the tests are bothering me and I have to study and my mum's gonna kill me if I don't and I have homework and all those sh*t XD

To Subscribers: