I'm The Cruel One

My Brother "Loves" Me

Sandara's POV

Walking to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of water, I heard piano music coming from upstairs.

Hmm, seems like he's back being that piano maniac months ago. Because of the movie, he didn't have much time to play the keyboard anymore.

"Umma, who rang the doorbell this morning?" I asked as I gulped down the water.

I was still sleeping when I kind of heard the doorbell going off.

"Oh, it's your brother's friend. She's really pretty." Umma said.

That should be Taeyeon. Who else would come? And from my knowledge, Taeyang only had one close female friend and that's Taeyeon.

"So she's gone now? Why did she come?" I questioned between gulps.

"No, she's upstairs with your brother. I think she came to hang out since they're friends." Umma said calmly.

"Pssshhhh!" I spitted out the water in my mouth.

What??!!! She's UPSTAIRS??!!! But.....but that's impossible! Only Minho oppa and me ever went into his room!

"Aigoo! Why are you so shocked?" Umma said, wiping the dripping water from my chin and my clothes.

"Uhh, I'm not. I'm just surprised that someone came to my house and I still didn't know." I said and tried to hide my strange behaviour.

"Oh wait, can you go upstairs and tell them that lunch is nearly ready?" Umma said when I was about to go back to my room.

"Yeah, sure." I replied.

I don't know how to face Taeyeon and Taeyang. One is my brother who I'm silently fighting with while the other is my brother's friend who hates me and wishes I'm gone.

Of course, things aren't that easy. If Taeyang realises my plan to stop him from loving me, he'll be angry and will continue to chase me. If Taeyeon realises our weird relationship, she'll tell everyone and we'll be dead meat. Just why is my life so complicated??

I opened the door quietly and peeked in. The scene made me freeze.

Taeyeon was playing the piano, her long hair falling across her shoulders while Taeyang sang emotionally, literally pouring his heart out. I've never seen him so alive.

The scene was just too sweet and that made me feel cold all over. I know that this is the best ending for us. For him to have a girlfriend and lead a normal life. But when he actually does that, it makes my heart hurt.

I didn't know he loved Taeyeon. I thought he was just being with her to make me angry. But I guess that's not the case anymore.

Taeyeon-my sister in law......that title really makes my heart squeeze. Seeing the person I still love being with another girl who can potentially become my family, my sister-in-law, just makes me......not happy.....not happy at all.....

I squeezed my eyes tightly and when I opened them again, the emotions already fled.

I'm back to my plan.

Knocking on the door, I walked in.

"Umma said that lunch is nearly prepared. Come down after 10 minutes." I said coldly and walked out, ignoring Taeyeon and Taeyang's surprise.

After ten minutes, lunch was ready for serving.

I took my own bowl of spicy chicken and rice into my room. I don't think I'll be able to eat with those two sitting infront of me.

"Dara, what's wrong?" Appa asked as he followed me and sat on my bed.

"Nothing Appa, I just want to eat in my room. It's more comfy." I replied, flashing a smile at his way.

"But everyone's outside." Appa tried to convince me.

"Appa~~~Stop persuading me!" I whined.

Suddenly, a good idea crossed my mind.

"I have that special week especially for women! I don't feel well to go outside!" I said matter-of-factly.

No doubt, Appa's face turned red as a tomato.

"Uhh.....I'm sorry! I didn't know!" Appa backed out of my room. Or should I say he fled?

I laughed in my head. Appa's already so old and yet he's still shy about this stuff!

Aigoo~~~My cute Appa! Sorry for lying to you.....I just don't want to face them.

I don't want to see them smile at each other and joke around.

I don't want to listen to their happy laughter.

I just don't want to.

If Taeyang was my official boyfriend, I would have went up to him and whacked his head off already for cheating on me. But he's not. And he's not cheating on me, he's just trying to find another love. I pushed him away first.

The realisation made me a little happy. It's good that I left him first. I can't stand it if he did it first and left with Taeyeon. It would have driven me crazy.

Don't you realise that Taeyang went through what you don't want to go through?

Do you think that he can stand watching you leave with Kim Hyun Joon?

Dara, in the end, you're just a cruel person who hurts others so you wouldn't get hurt.

 

 

 

 

 

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!

*music please!!* Please welcome HaroldyHarold into our big family!!!! I would like to say my gratitude for your subscription! You made this family more interesting and gave me more fuel so I can go on to write this story. Thank you so much!!!! And please do comment to show what you think about this story :)

Sorry for this short chapter, I started writing my fourth story recently and it's about Taemin and Minho mostly. The pairings are : 2Min, JongKey & OnChicken!!!!! If you're a Shinee fan and you love mysteries, please do subscribe and comment on my new story!!!! It's called ' Don't You Dare Die Before Me!" >.< Thank you!!!!

sundara18: No problem!!! It's my pleasure to welcome you into this family XD

sighs123: Haha, you're not selfish at all. I want them to be together as well, but I need to create some hardships for them or else they won't cherish the time they have together *wink wink* :D

missterious: Oh thank you so much!!!! I thought that chapter was going to bore all my readers XD I'm trying to make the story as sad as I can so when they finally get together, everyone will feel double happy >.< Thank you for supporting me!!!!!

xXJitaCrazyXx: Hahaha, Unnie!!!! You're using foul language too!!!!! Hahaha, I'm watching you as well!!! XD

zxai24: No worries chingoo!!! I should thank you for your continuous sweet comments and your support!!! THANK YOU!!!! *gives a bouquet of roses* XD