Kim Hyun Joon's Girlfriend

My Brother "Loves" Me

A/N: Hi guys!!! This is the first chapter for the 2 bonus chapters I'm making coz before I promised that if I get 60 subscribers in total, I'll update 2 bonus chapters for my first and second story XD So please enjoy this chapter!!! Also, I thought the font and colour of the writing is getting boring, so I decided to liven it up a little with colours, just like my second and third story XD

 

Sandara's POV

"Let's go to the park near my house!" I suggested as I climbed into Kim Hyun Joon's car.

He nodded and strapped his seat belt.

All along the way, I was thinking about the kiss.

I knew what Taeyang was trying to do but I didn't want to acknowledge it.

What else could I say? I already gave up on our love, didn't I?

Howevever, Taeyang apparently didn't realise that and was still trying to revive our relationship.

Maybe I should just go overseas and if we didn't meet for so many years, he wouldn't have any love for me left.

"We're here." Kim Hyun Joon announced as he opened the door for me.

"Oh, thanks." I climbed out quickly.

Coming to this park brings me sad memories. The times when we were still kids and Taeyang would push me on the swings. The painful yet nice moment when I scraped my knee against the sharp rocks and Taeyang would come running to me as if his lateness might cause me to vanish.

"What do you want to drink? I'll go buy it." Kim Hyun Joon asked once we settled on the swings.

"No, it's alright." I shook my head, causing loose hair to fall onto my face.

Kim Hyun Joon smiled and tucked them gently behind me ears.

"...Thanks. I'll have apple juice." I had a change of idea. I just needed some time alone, 5 minutes is enough.

"Good choice." Kim Hyun Joon set off to the supermarket across the road.

I stared at my hands and sighed. If it was the me earlier on, I would have started complaining mentally about Taeyang and my impossible relationship. However, now, I just felt tired.

If I let Taeyang go, we both feel pain. If I don't let Taeyang go, we also feel pain. There's just no perfect solution. The most suitable one would be the one I'm trying to achieve right now. But it's hard, what with Taeyang holding on, as well as the small part deep inside me.

I'll give the idea of going overseas a second thought. It seemed like another good choice. Time could change everything, including someone's love. And that's what I needed.

Suddenly, I heard a truck beeping loudly and continuously.

I looked up and my heart nearly jumped out of my mouth.

Kim Hyun Joon was walking towards me with a smile on his face and the truck was heading straight for him!

"Nooo!" I ran towards him with all of the speed I could muster. I felt like I was going to die if I didn't get to him fast enough.

Everything happened in slow motion. I was running painfully slow towards him, watching him still walking to me as if there wasn't a truck crashing straight towards him.

As if sensing something was wrong, Kim Hyun Joon finally looked at the advancing truck. His face showed surprise and shock before he completely vanished infront of me, his body concealed by the truck.

What...what the hell happened?? Did the truck hit him?? Did he manage to escape??

Worry and anxiety filled up my entire being until I felt like I was about to explode if I don't start screaming soon.

"Kim Hyun Joon......Hyun Joon......" I murmured as I walked lost across the street.

There was a lying body on the edge of the street. My heart jumped and I practically threw myself on it.

"Kim Hyun Joon!!! Wake up!!!!" I screamed and shook his body so hard that every single atom that made up his body seemed to vibrate violently.

"Uarrhhhhh, what are you doing?" Kim Hyun Joon sat up magically and stared at my shocked face.

"........Weren't you hit by that truck??!!! Are you alright??" I flipped his body this way and that to check for any injuries.

"Woah, woah, calm down and I'm sure you're not a ert." Kim Hyun Joon said.

I blushed crazily as I realised one of my hands was resting on his chest.

"Sorry!" I knotted my fingers together and looked at him.

"It's ok and I'm alright. I jumped at the last second." Kim Hyun Joon explained.

"Next time, don't scare me like that!" I shouted and punched him lightly on his arm.

The worry and shock evaporated from me and into the air.

"Oi, oi! I'm still weak!" Kim Hyun Joon joked.

I helped him get up. His left elbow was grazed and blood was oozing out. I took in a sharp breath and panic started to attack my brain.

"Hey, it's ok. Not a big deal." Kim Hyun Joon said softly as he saw the tears that are trying to escape my eyes.

"It IS a big deal! You nearly got killed!" I shouted. Tears finally released themselves and flowed down my face.

I was so scared! I thought I'll lose him! He's such a precious friend, helping me when I needed comfort the most.

"You're really worried for me, aren't you?" Kim Hyun Joon asked and wiped the tears off my face.

I sniffed. I was about to say that it's because he's a good friend of mine and that's why I cared about him when he cupped my face and pulled me in for a long kiss.

My brain couldn't analyse what he was doing to me right now. It just froze when his soft lips met mine, every single bit as fragile as a girl's.

I still stood shocked when he ended the kiss.

Oh God, someone please tell me what he just did..........

"My kissing skills are pretty amazing, right?" Kim Hyun Joon smiled at me like a bad-boy. That was a new side of him.

"I....I....." I struggled to find words.

"Sorry for being unromantic and abrupt, but would you like to be my girlfriend?" Kim Hyun Joon asked, his face lighted up with joy.

"..........."I still didn't recover from my shock.

What did he do?? He....kissed me.....I think...... And he....just asked me....to be his girlfriend......

My brain finally defrost itself and started functioning again.

Do I like Kim Hyun Joon? Yes, of course! Do I love him? ..........I don't know....... I just don't know. I mean, I love Taeyang and I know it by the strong urge to kiss him and hold him when he's in pain, but for Kim Hyun Joon, I just don't know. I don't want to kiss him, but I do want to hold him when he's hurting.

What the hell am I supposed to say to him???

"........Yes......."I replied before the message even got through my brain.

"Really???!!!! Oh Dara!!!!" Kim Hyun Joon seemed excited. He lifted me up with his strong arms and twirled me round and round.

My head felt dizzy but there was a sense of numbness in my heart. I don't feel happy or sad by this decision. Weird....

Oh well, if Kim Hyun Joon became my boyfriend, Taeyang would finally be able to give up on me and find his 'Ms Right'.

"Dara, thank you!!!!!" Kim Hyun Joon laughed as he put me down. I smiled, if he was happy, then I'm happy too. I have this weird emotion for him, but I don't know what it is. Might as well just go with the flow.

Kim Hyun Joon's POV

OMG......I think I'm going to faint from happiness overload!!!!!!! Dara said she would be my girlfriend!!!!!!!! I....I just can't believe it!!!!!!!

This is the greatest thing that ever happened to me!!!!!!!

Thank you God!!!!!!

I put Dara down and laughed. Dara smiled too, but the smile was somewhat rigid.

Why?? Doesn't she want to be my girlfriend? I shook my head, I must have seen the smile wrong. I assured myself and started walking back to the park with Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

To Subscribers:

sighs123: REALLY??!!! Lol, Taeyang's Wedding Dress always has the amazing effect XD Thank you for commenting!!!!! Lol, at least I hope it was good writing.....

xXJitaCrazyXx: Aww, thank you soo much Unnie!!!!!! Lol, I don't think this story is going to end so soon, probably at chapter 100? Keke, thank you for commenting!!!!!!! <3

P.S. GUYS I NEED MORE COMMENTS!!!!! So just click that little comment button for me!!!!!! Kekeke, kamsa!!!! Mwah!!!! <3

Also, do you think this colour scheme is going well? Tell the colours you would like!!!! You DEFINITELY have to say it!!!!! Thank you!!! \(n_n)/