Sandara Suicides????

My Brother "Loves" Me

Taeyang’s POV

It’s been days now and she’s still not talking to me! I already apologised …..wait, I tried to apologise but she didn’t let me finish! I don’t want her angry with me. She acts all cold and toneless. She’s becoming a stranger. And it’s all because of me.

But it’s not my fault! I wanted to surprise her! I was going to tell her a few days later to make her happy that we are going to act together. I was going to prepare a party and invite Minho over to celebrate it with us. Now everything isn’t the way it was supposed to be. I didn’t know that she would be angry or hurt! I was only trying to surprise her…… L

“Taeyang! Dara! Time for dinner!” Umma shouted from the kitchen.

I quickly jumped off my bed and fixed my hair, I messed it up when I was thinking. I didn’t want Dara to know that I’ve been sad because of her.  I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water just like before and sat down on the chair.

Umma and Appa sat on their seats, eating their food already. Dara sat across from me and when I looked at her, she avoided my gaze. Why?? Why is she still angry?!

“Appa, I’m going to eat dinner with Minho tomorrow so I’m not going to be home for dinner.” I said as I munched on a chicken leg. Yummy~~ Umma’s cooking is the best!

“Oh ok, take Dara with you because tomorrow night we are going out to eat dinner with our old friends.” Appa replied. What?? Take Dara too?? That will be so weird since we are still angry at each other. It’s a miracle we can stay under the same roof.

“It’s ok, I can stay home and cook dinner myself.” Dara said as she continued to eat kimchi calmly. Why can’t she just forgive me already??

“Oh, alright.” Umma said.

And that was all we said throughout dinner. No one said another word. Before, when Dara didn’t fight with me yet, dinner was always loud and cheerful. We would talk about anything and our parents would join in. Now, everything is silent and dull. Aaish, meanie Dara, she just had to be so angry with me. Is it even necessary?! I already felt sad and depressed so can’t she just forgive me??

“I finished eating.” Dara announced and took her bowl and chopsticks to the sink. She walked back to her room afterwards.

“Taeyang, what is wrong with Dara these days?” Umma asked as she frowned.

They noticed her behaviour, how am I supposed to explain everything to them?

“Uhh….I don’t know.” I stuffed my mouth with rice and ate quickly.

“I know that you know what’s wrong with her.” Appa said and looked at me sternly. He can be scary when he wants to. Maybe that’s where I got my personality from……

“Um…ok then. I’ll tell you. First, Dara wanted to act in the movie and……………………so yeah, now she’s angry with me.” I finished explaining and looked for their reactions.

Appa’s brows were wrinkled together while Umma frowned. That’s a bad sign….a bad bad sign.

“I think you should go apologise to her sincerely and see if she will forgive you.” Appa advised.

“But…But she will only tell me to get out!” I said.

“Did you even try?” Umma asked. Uh…no, because I was kinda scared that she will slam the door in my face. When she’s angry, she’s scary too. Aish~~

“I guess you didn’t, so just go on and try! Maybe it will work.” Umma said.

Ok then, I shall be brave and face this scary-and-always-not-forgiving-me sister.

I put down my chopsticks and walked determinedly up to Dara’s door.

Ok, calm down Taeyang, calm down. I just have to go in, apologise and wait to see what happens. I knocked on the door softly.

“Come in.” Dara said softly.

I took a deep breath and walked in.

 And nearly had a heart attack when I saw her. She was holding a pair of scissors and was pointing it straight at her neck! OMG!