I'm Going Crazy

My Brother "Loves" Me

Sandara’s POV

“So can you now help me cut the tag off? Since because of someone I only cut half of it.” I said sarcastically and handed Taeyang the scissors. I turned my back to him and waited.

He walked up to me and took the scissors from my hands. He walked even closer to me when he tried to cut the tag off. I could feel his breath on my neck. It smelt like chocolate. I guess he secretly ate my dark chocolate again.

His familiar scent surrounded me. My heartbeat increased for some reason. Taeyang’s presence can always calm me and make me feel safe. It felt the same with Minho oppa, but in a different way. I can’t figure out in what different way though.

Taeyang held the tag in his hand and was cutting it off carefully. His fingers slid across my skin accidentally. I shivered. My body suddenly started to heat up. I blushed. What the heck is wrong with me?? Am I going crazy??? He’s my brother! I’m not supposed to feel like this around him!!

I shook my head, trying to get rid of the feelings he brought when he came near me.

“Yah, don’t move!” Taeyang growled. Hehe, oppa is so cute. I suddenly remembered the day our parents took us to a clothing shop when we were young. He said the exact same words when umma bought me a cute black dress and he was cutting off the tag for me.

 I smiled from the childhood memory.

Taeyang’s POV

I got the scissors from her hand and walked closer to her. I took hold of the tag and concentrated on cutting it off. I was so close to her that I could smell the clean shampoo smell she always had after a shower.

I nearly finished cutting the tag off when my fingers accidentally slid across her neck. Her skin was so smooth and soft. My skin heated up until I felt like I had a fever. I had an urge to hug her tight. She seemed so small and fragile. I want to protect her against any harm. I felt a strange feeling in my heart.

Suddenly I had a weird idea that I might have fallen in love with my own sister. I mentally shook myself. Taeyang, are you crazy??!! You can’t love your sister in that way!

Dara shook her head and I was snapped off from my mental world. The scissors nearly cut her skin.

“Yah, don’t move!” I growled. Instantly, I was taken back to a childhood memory when I was 12 and I was cutting off the tag for a 9 year old Dara. I smiled at the sweet memory.

I cut off the tag carefully and threw it in the bin next to me.

“You’re so slow! I waited for ages.” Dara said as she sat on her bed. Her face was a bit red. She seemed to be hiding something from me as her eyes darted everywhere except to me.

“Are you ok? Your face is red.” I said casually as I leaned on her desk. My body already cooled down. Phew~~

“Yeah.” She replied but her face became even redder. So cute! I grinned.

“What are you smiling at, dumbo?” Dara asked, irritated.

“Nothing.” I replied.

“Hey, I forgot to ask you, how did you even get Lee Soo Hyun’s number?” Dara asked all of a sudden.

“Uhh….I searched online for it. I knew you were going to act in his movie wether I want you to or not. At first, I got his number so if anything happened to you while you’re acting, I could call him and kill him. But then I thought it would be nice to act together.” I grinned.

“Are you really going to act in this movie with me?” Dara looked up at me with excitement in her eyes.

“Yep!”

“Thank you oppa! I really wanted to act in the movie with you, but I was too scared to ask.” Dara said.

“Babo, you don’t need to be scared of me! I’m your oppa.” I walked over to her and hugged her…….appropriately. Just a friendly hug.

“What role are you going to be in?” Dara’s voice was muffled with my woollen jumper.

“Kwang-sun.” I replied.

“Oh, hehe, we are going to act as couples in the movie! All your fans would be so jealous!”

“Hahaha!” We laughed together.

“I’m going to call Minho and tell him that you are coming tomorrow for dinner as well.” I let go of Dara and walked to my bedroom to get my phone.

Sandara’s POV

OMG! I think I fell in love with my own brother… But that’s impossible, isn’t it? ISN’T IT??! I just hope I act in the right way when I’m around him. Maybe what I’m feeling is just a mistake, just a weird teenage thing. I sighed and relaxed my body.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please comment!! When I say please, I mean please please please!!! So please comment :'(