Action!

My Brother "Loves" Me

Taeyang's POV

I woke up, cleaned myself up, ate breakfast so fast you couldn't even see how the milk and cereals vanished. Then I walked out of the house and revved up my car, waiting for Sandara to come out.

Today is the first day of acting in the movie. I hope Lee Soo Hyun didn't choose me wrong. Even though I may seem strong and uncaring about anything, I'm secretly very nervous. This is the first time I've ever acted in such a big session and at school, I've always been a student into sports while ditching all the sophisticated subjects like art and drama. Of course, I'm optimistic about acting. I'm sure that I can do it.........after 50 NGs.........I hope I'm not that bad...........

I sighed. I'm really nervous. I just wish my first day will be alright.

"Let's go." Dara said calmly as she opened the door and settled on her seat next to me. Hmm, she doesn't seem that nervous. Maybe I'm just weird.

Taking a deep breath, I drove the car smoothly out of the garage and headed for the amusement park. The first scene was going to happen there.

Sandara's POV

I silently took a deep breath and checked myself in the mirror. Lee Soo Hyun's going to give us our costumes once we get there. My stomach is churning so much I think I'm about to vomit. Not only is it twisting itself into knots, there are butterflies AND fireflies in my stomach. This might be my only chance to get into the movie world of actors and actresses. I need to get in. It is my one and only hope.

No one would want to hire me as an actress if Lee Soo Hyun weren't here. Who would want to hire an inexperienced girl who's nearly turning into an adult as their actress when they can just ask the huge movie pop stars?

Glancing at Taeyang, I could see he was nervous as well. His hands were gripping the wheels way to hard. Suddenly, I felt a little bit better. At least Taeyang's here with me! Then, a dreadful thought popped in my head. Taeyeon would be there too. I shook my head. No negative thoughts today. I need to concentrate on acting 200% today.

"Hi Dara! Hi Taeyang!" Lee Soo Hyun greeted us once we arrived at the park.

"Hello!" We chorused together.

"Oh Dara, Melissa has your costume. Taeyang, Mindy is holding your costume over there." Lee Soo Hyun pointed out the directions.

"Thank you." I said as I hurried towards Melissa. In her hand was a cute white dress tied at the waist with a light blue ribbon. Is this beauty my costume????

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6ftLEXNYtaMxPSUemw4_ 

"Dara, you're here! Let's go to the change rooms!" Melissa smiled happily once she saw me. I stumbled along as she dragged me hurriedly to the change rooms.

I stopped instantly once I was inside. Cindy and another stylist was looking at me nastily. Their eyes searched up and down my body. I dropped my eyes to the floor. Last time, it was kind of my fault. I was too angry. Maybe I shouldn't have done it, but nothing will change now. Sneering openly, they passed me, leaving Melissa and me alone in the room.

Phew~~ I don't want to have a fight with her right now. The movie was about to start so I have to get ready.

I changed into my costume and sat down on the chair. Infront of me was a mirror, showing a pale nervous face.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine." Melissa soothed me as she took out all the tools for make-up.

"I hope." I said in a slightly shaking voice. "How did they put this change room in this park? I can see it's a professional one. Did they build it just for this filming?"

"Of course not. This amusement park is a famous spot for filming. Several great korean dramas were acted here. That's why they especially built this change room. All the famous movie stars used to change and get ready here." Melissa answered and applied foundation on my face.

Wow. Famous movie stars used to come here?? I'm impressed......totally.

"Would you like light make-up or heavy?" Melissa asked me as she weighed the two different eye shadow in her hands.

"Hmm, light make-up would be fine." I said. I usually only do light make-up. Heavy ones just piss me off. Why would people want to do heavy make-up and make themselves look like monsters or demons?? It's just ridiculous to me.

"Ok." Melissa picked the sparkling silver eye shadow and gestured me to close my eyes.

Closing my eyes odebiently, I happily sighed. I'm sure I'll be able to express my full acting ability to everyone today.

Taeyang's POV

"What are you trying to do??" I stared in horror at the girl infront of me who is holding a weird cylinder-like container and was trying to draw it on my eyes. It was very thin, just like a pen.

"This is black eyeliner. I need to put make-up on you." The girl said steadily as she came closer. I fended her off.

"I'm a guy! I don't need make-up!" I said forcefully. I don't want that on my face! That's going to make me look like a clown!

"But you have to. All guys need to put on make-up when they act, not as much as girls though." The girl said matter-of-factly.

"But....but....I just don't want it!" I said again.

"Taeyang, you have to. If you don't put on make-up, you won't be able to act in the movie." The girl said.

Aish...........Why why why????!!!!!!!

I sighed heavily and sat down on the seat, allowing the girl to use disgusting pencil like-thing and draw on my eyelids. I felt like a pig being slaughtered unwillingly but hopelessly..........

"Ok! Now please change into your costume. Then I'll just need to put some lip balm on your lips and you're finished!" The girl said happily and handed me my costume.

I couldn't even face myself in the mirror. I must look like some weirdo. At least my costume's cool.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaQu_Tk7L7T_4r74abeor

After changing, I walked out to the park. And froze. Standing infront of me was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Her pale skin suited the white dress she was wearing perfectly. The blue ribbon circled her narrow waist. Her hair was spilling over her shoulders. Even though not much make-up was on her face, she looked as pretty as a goddess. She was wearing a pair of crystal-like shoes which matched her ribbon colour.zezz

Two words to decribe her :Incredibly hot.

And she's Dara, my sister.

I never knew she could become so beautiful. I'm not saying that she wasn't beautiful before, but now she just looks plain perfect. She's just........just perfect.

"Wow, your costume looks cool." Dara commented.

I smiled at her. "Yours too."

We walked side by side to Lee Soo Hyun, waiting for his order.

"Have you read the script?" Lee Soo Hyun asked us.

We both nodded our heads.

"Ok then. So firstly Sang-hee, that is you Dara, will stand there at the entrance to the amusement park with Kwang-sun, which is Taeyang. Then we will film you guys as you walk in. Go on that rollercoaster and watch out for your facial expression, it's really important. Then just idle around in this amusement park as if we aren't here. You guys are just out to play. But don't forget your lines. And we'll end the first scene outside that restaurant." Lee Soo Hyun ranted off the instructions while we nodded our heads like woodpeckers.

"You ready?" I asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Dara replied and squeezed my hand quickly. I smiled.

"Action!" Lee Soo Hyun shouted.

I walked into the amusement park with Dara, keeping an excited and happy smile on my face.

"Thank you oppa for bringing me to the amusement park today! I've always wanted to come." Dara said her lines fluently as she looped her hand through my arm.

"I'll take you here everyday if you want." I replied.

"You're going to spoil me if you keep going like this!" Dara pouted cutely.

"My honour." I said with an affectionate smile.

We walked across to the tickets section and bought our tickets.

"Oppa, oppa! Let's play that one!" Dara suggested with excitement. She was pointing at a rollercoaster 20 metres off the ground. It looped round and round.

I nodded my head. Hmm, this seems to be going well. I hope it stays this way. I can finally touch Dara like this right infront of everyone. Even though it's just a short time, I still feel satisfied. If only we aren't.............I sighed mentally but immediately brightened up when I realised the camera was still rolling.

"Aaaarrgh!!!!! Oppppaaa~~~" Dara shrieked as the rollercoaster sped up and down and around.

I could see her fear wasn't fake.

I grabbed onto her hand and held onto the bars, trying to make her feel safe while keeping my face composed for the camera.

Everyone on the rollercoaster was screaming their heads off. Of course, not including me. This wasn't much a challenge since I've been sitting on these ever since I was old enough.

Suddenly, I felt Dara tense. I looked at her and saw she was looking at something on the ground. Dara's face was stiff. There weren't any emotions on her face which were supposed to be there for the camera. I looked at what she was looking at.

It was Taeyeon.

Sandara's POV

I was screaming like hell was right on my heels when I saw, or actually felt, someone looking at me. Not very nicely. I looked down....oops....bad idea....but I had to see who was staring at me with such intensity and hate. It was Taeyeon.

She was wearing a nice pink dress with black high heels. Her hair was tied up into a short ponytail. Actually, she was very pretty. If she could wipe that vicious look off her face. I was too shocked to say anything, do anything.

Suddenly, someone grabbed my hard with enough force that I had to bite down a cry.

"We're filming." He hissed. I immediately composed myself, making emotions easily visible on my face. Shock, fear and some joy. Ideal feelings for riding through a scary rollercoaster with your boyfriend.

"CUT!" Lee Soo Hyun yelled to us. We waited for the rollercoaster to stop and then walked towards him.

"Dara, what were you looking at??? Your expression was terrible!" Lee Soo Hyun exclaimed.

"Sorry...." I apologised and lowered my head.

"Please let us try again." Taeyang said earnestly.

Lee Soo Hyun nodded and settled back on his seat.

"Don't look at her." Taeyang said before going on the rollercoaster.

On our second time filming, we finally got it right. After riding on the rollercoaster, we went from shop to shop, sometimes shooting darts and sometimes playing with water guns.

Then, we arrived at a game shop. You had to throw small lead balls at a pile of stacked bottles. The biggest prize was a huge teddy bear.

"Oppa, can you get me that teddy?" I asked sweetly as I started swinging his right arm lightly.

"Sure. Anything you want." Taeyang replied and asked the shop owner for five lead balls.

" Oppa hwaiting!!" I cheered him on. The script didn't tell us to act this scene, but I really wanted that teddy bear, as much as I want Taeyeon out of my life. The bear was just too cute!

Taeyang steadied his body and threw the first ball. It hit the stack's of bottles right in the middle. I leapt up with joy. If Taeyang kept this up, we'll win all the toys in this store! The bottles wobbled but none of them fell down. Why?? He did hit the middle! Taeyang tried again with more strength, but the bottles still didn't move. Two chances gone, three to go.

"You can do it! Hwaiting!!!!!!" I encouraged him like a cheerleader.

Taeyang nodded and shot the third ball, hitting right in the middle of the bottles. However, none of it fell down. My mind was turning with confusion. If it was normal bottles, they'll fall down by now! But why aren't they falling now???

Again, Taeyang shot, increasing in strength, but to no avail. I stomped my feet with frustration.

With the last shot, Taeyang gathered all his strength and threw it at the stack of bottles. Suddenly, all of them fell down. Together. The whole stack just fell to the ground, none of them separating from each other as they crashed to the floor. What the heck??? It looked as if......as if they're glued together! And not just any glue! With superglue!

We ganged up on the shop owner with anger. He looked at us fearfully and apologised so many times my head spins at his bowing body. How could he cheat??!!! He's supposed to be honest!

"I'm...so sorry! You two can choose whichever toys you want! You can choose two!" The shop owner surrendered.

"I want that big teddy bear over there!" I demanded happily. Yesss!!!!!! I have the bear!!!!!

"Thank you oppa!!!!" I said to Taeyang and hugged him joyfully.

Then I turned to get my prize.

"That one." Taeyang pointed at a medium-sized doggie.

The shop owner gave him the prize and thanked us for coming and that he's really sorry for cheating.

We walked happily to the restaurant where the scene was supposed to end. Mmm, first day of acting is fantastic! As well as I hoped to be, except for that accidental NG.

"Sang-hee!!! Kwang-sun!!!!" Taeyeon suddenly ran towards us and hugged us.

What the heck?????? This ISN'T supposed to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!