Surprised Attack

My Brother "Loves" Me

Hi Guys! I just wanted to remind you about the characters in the movie and how the story goes in the movie so you will understand everything I write in the chapter below >.<

So, let's get their relationships straight.

Sang hee and Kwang sun are lovers. Chun ja and Jung soo are their friends. Chun ja knew Kwang sun before Sang hee, but she never had the courage to propose to Kwang sun. Jung soo secretly loves Sang hee, but also doesn't have the courage to propose to her. Then, Kwang sun meets Sang hee and falls in love with her straigh away.

Then, when Sang hee and Kwang sun went for a trip of rock climbing, Kwang slipped and fell down the mountain. Sang hee was very sad and would not believe it. At school, a new guy came. It was said that he was Chun ja's boyfriend. Sang hee saw him and was shocked because he looked exactly the same as Kwang sun. But he doesn't remember anything. Chun ja's uncle works in the hospital, so when Kwang sun fell, he was sent to that hospital by a stranger. Chun ja was informed and when Kwang sun woke up, he saw Chun ja at first sight and fell in love with her.

Later on, Sang hee is heartbroken. No matter how many times Chun ja tell her that Kwang sun is dead and her boyfriend isn't him, Sang hee still won't believe it. Jung soo was very depressed because Sang hee was so sad, so he began trying to do everything to please her. Sang hee later falls in love with him. Finally, Kwang sun remembered everything and wanted to go back with Sang hee, but he no longer could do that because she already has Jung soo. So Jung soo and Kwang sun are trying to fight to get Sang hee.

Thank you readers for being patient and reading this extra information!! The real chapter starts now!!! I hope you will enjoy it. Please leave comments XD

Sandara's POV

I watched uncertainly as Taeyeon skipped joyfully towards us. This wasn't supposed to happen! It's not in the script!

"Yah Sang-hee! You didn't even tell me you're here with Kwang-sun oppa!" Taeyeon pouted and clinged onto Taeyang's arm.

What the heck is she talking about??? What am I supposed to say?? Why is the camera still rolling??!!!

"Hehe......." I laughed awkwardly. I shot Taeyang a confused look. Taeyang's expression mirrored mine.

"Let's go and eat lunch together!" Taeyeon said cheerfully and grabbed both of our elbows as she dragged us into the restaurant. The camera man followed us.

I felt like a frog in boiling water. What am I supposed to do now?? The script says that I would go home after eating dinner with Kwang sun, but it didn't say that Chun ja was going to pop out!!!

"What shall we eat, kwang sun oppa?" Taeyeon passed the menu to Taeyang.

"Uhh......." Taeyang pretended to look at the menu. I could see he doesn't know what he should do either.

I finally made up my mind. If Taeyeon was going to come in randomly and start acting, then why don't we do that as well?

Unnoticeably, I squeezed Taeyang's hand and encouraged him to start acting whatever he likes. If Lee Soo Hyun doesn't like it, he can just cut it off and use the first part.

"I want a seafood salad and T-bone steak." I said to the waitor who just came.

"Hmm, I'll have the same as her." Taeyang ordered as well.

Taeyeon looked at her menu carefully and ordered for potato salad with french fries and fried fish.

"So, what are we going to do later? The circus is performing here today. Let's go watch it!" Taeyeon gave the menu back to the waitor casually and asked.

"That seems good! You didn't tell me why you're here yet." I smiled at Taeyeon as if she's my best friend.

"Oh, I called you in the morning but you didn't answer me, so I asked Jung soo where you were. He said you went to this amusement park with Kwang sun. I decided I should decide the fun." Taeyeon explained and smiled at me, triumphant that she came up with a reasonable reason.

"My phone was out of battery, I'm sorry. Kwang sun and I was just having a nice little date here." I said and pronounced the words 'Kwang sun and I' louder.

"Oh I'm so sorry. Did I disturb you two's date? I'm so sorry Kwang sun oppa!" Taeyeon bit her lips nervously and looked at Taeyang.

Hmph, she really knows how to act.

"It's alright."Taeyang grunted. I shot him a glance. Why does he always let her off so easily?? I was just going to play with her a little longer.

"Hehe, Kwang sun oppa is the best!" Taeyeon immediately said with a super cute voice that made me want to vomit.

I coughed softly, indicating that her behaviour is a bit over the limit. I mean, who's bestfriend would act so sweet and deliberate infront of their friend's boyfriend?? Only if she's trying to please him.

That's in the script. Chun ja secretl likes Kwang sun ever since they've met, but Kwang sun fell in love with Sang hee, breaking Chun ja's heart totally. Even though Kwang sun is already Chun ja's friend's boyfriend, she still won't give up on him. Of course, Sang hee doesn't know this.

But why do I feel that Taeyeon isn't just being Chun ja? It's as if she's putting her real feelings in what she says to Kwang sun.

Dinner ended awkwardly and silently. Of course, that's only what I think. Taeyeon thinks she's having so much fun.

"Oppa, I'm tired. I'm going first. Have fun with Chun ja!" I said and waved them goodbye. I didn't want to act any longer. It's not in the script anyway.

"I'll go with you." Taeyang said as he nodded at Taeyeon and walked off with me. I looked around my shoulders and saw Taeyeon standing there with a face of anger and disappointment. Hmm, she's acting like Chun ja extremely well today.

"Cut!" Lee Soo Hyun finally shouted. I waited for this for soooo long. He could have just cut it so long ago!

"Great work, Taeyang, Taeyeon and Dara! That last bit was fantastic!" Lee Soo Hyun clapped.

"Thank you." I murmured.

"Taeyeon especially did this last part because she thought it would be good for the story. And obviously, it is wonderful! The emotion expressed from all three of you are so clear! It's as if you're really feeling like these story characters. Great work! I didn't pick you guys wrong." Lee Soo Hyun said and gestured for us to change back to our own clothes.

I walked to the change room with Melissa following behind me.

Hmm, why did Taeyeon decide this last act? Just because she wanted to appear at the start of the drama?? No, that's not it. I can feel that the truth isn't so simple. Oh whatever! I'll solve it when I get home.

Changing back into my clothes, I bowed lightly to Melissa to say my gratitude for helping me with my make-up and clothes. Then, I walked out of the room and waited for Taeyang next to our car.

Taeyang's POV

Whilst changing back into my clothes, the wheels in my brain started running. What was Taeyeon doing earlier on?? It was such a surprise attack. Thanks to Dara, I didn't just stand there in shock. I mean, I don't have that much experience as an actor. What else am I supposed to do when something unexpectant comes up??

But I guess Taeyeon did the right thing. Lee Soo Hyun liked it, and that's all it matters. If he likes it, the audience will absolutely love it. I can't wait to see the first episode in Lee Soo Hyun's studio. Will I look weird?

After saying goodbye to all the tech crew and Lee Soo Hyun, I joined Dara and drove us back home.

Taeyeon's POV

I smirked as I took off my costume. I just CAN'T stand Taeyang and Dara being all lovey dovey with each other! I know that they are just siblings, but it just gives me goosebumps seeing them so natural together. I should have been in Sandara's place! I should have been the one to be Taeyang's partner in the movie!

Well, at least I disturbed their acting in the middle. I'm satisfied for today. If needed, I'll always ask the director to let me in and act with them whenever they are about to do something. It's Chun ja's personality anyway. Kind of like mine. But I'm more stronger than her. Chun ja can only stand there and watch Sang hee be together with Kwang sun. I won't.

If I don't get him, then I'll make no one else get him.