Heartbroken

My Brother "Loves" Me

Sandara's POV

After filming so tiringly yesterday, I decided to go to Minho's house and play. I think he's the only one that I can talk to about Taeyeon's weird behaviour around Taeyang. I mean, I know she loves him, but I'm going to suffocate to death if I don't tell someone. I told Taeyang but he's not showing any emotions. Only Minho knows what to do. He's always so calm and wise. I won't tell him that I feel jealous over it. I'll just say I feel uncomfortable since I'm his sister and there's this girl openly chasing after my brother for love.

"Minho oppa, can I come over today?" I dialled his number and asked.

"Ok. Let's watch a movie!" Minho agreed immediately.

I hang up and smiled. He's the only person that won't be mad at me for whatever reason. He's like a safe harbour for me.

I changed my clothes and grabbed a muesli bar in the kitchen before going out.

"Where are you going?" Taeyang asked me from the top of the stairs.

"Minho's house. I didn't see him for so long." I said as I tied my shoelaces.

"But you just saw him the day before yesterday!" Taeyang's eyebrows knitted together.

"I miss him already. I'll be back before dinner." I left shortly. Right now, I just didn't want to hear Taeyang whining about me going to Minho's house. It's not as if Minho and I are couples. Taeyang has no reason to be jealous.

After ten or more minutes, I arrived at his house. Pressing the doorbell, I waited outside patiently.

"Hey Minho oppa!" I threw myself onto him once he opened the door.

"Hi my lovely dongsaeng!" Minho exclaimed and lifted me with his arms while spinning round and round.

I giggled, feeling happy for the first time since yesterday.

I walked into the living room and saw that all the food I love the best were piled up high on the table. There were chocolate biscuits, cheese flavoured chips, vanilla biscuits and many more.

"Your mint choc chip icecream is in the freezer." Minho winked at me.

"Hehe, Minho oppa is the best!!!!!" I said and rushed towards the fridge.

"What movie are we going to watch?" I asked as I my icecream.

"Transformer 3? Rio? Kang Fu Panda 2?" Minho asked.

"Hmm, Transformer 3 please!" I jumped onto the sofa and settled with a cushion on my lap.

Wordlessly, Minho placed the DVD into the DVD player and the movie began. He walked towards the sofa and sat beside me.

Once the movie started, my talking started too.

"Oppa, you know Taeyeon?" I asked half-heartedly.

"Yeah? What about her?" Minho straightened his legs and asked.

"She likes Taeyang and she's being mean to me." I whined.

"WHAT???!!!!!!" Minho snapped close the TV and stared at me.

"Hmm?" I asked with confusion. Why is Minho's reaction so fierce?

"What did you just say?" Minho took some deep breaths.

"I said Taeyeon's being mean to me." I repeated.

"No, the sentence before that." Minho asked impatiently.

"Taeyeon likes Taeyang." I said. What's wrong with Minho? Why's he so unsettled??

"Heh, heh." Minho croaked a few bitter laughs and sat lifelessly on the sofa.

"Are you ok?" I asked worriedly. Minho seems really off today.

"Of course." Minho turned to me and stretched out a smile that was more like a grimace.

"Tell me oppa, what's wrong?" I asked. If Minho is acting like this after knowing that Taeyeon likes my brother, then...............

"Nothing......except my heart is broken." Minho said dreamily as if he's thinking about something.

"You really like Taeyeon???!!!!!" I questioned. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT. I NEVER THOUGHT MINHO WOULD FALL IN LOVE WITH TAEYEON.............AND SHE MIGHT NOT EVEN KNOW IT HERSELF................WHICH MAKES THINGS SO MUCH MORE COMPLICATED........If she knows it, she might love Minho back and give up on Taeyang.

"There's no use now.....haha.....and I didn't even know I was competing with Taeyang........." Minho replied woodenly.

I patted his arm. Poor Minho.....

After another silent process of watching the movie, I decided to go home. It's not that I'm cold-hearted. I already comforted Minho so many times, but he just doesn't respond. And in my heart, I know that when someone's heart breaks, there's no one who can fix it except for the heartbreaker.

"Minho oppa, please feel better." I hugged him loosely.

"Thank you Dara. Bye." Minho replied and shut the door.

Outside Minho's house, I sighed.

If only we can control love, then how many heartbreaks won't happen? How many family won't be divorced? How many lovers can be together and not separate?

I sighed heavily again and walked home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD