I'm Late!!!!!

My Brother "Loves" Me

“Ring Ding Dong, Ring Ding Dong!” My phone rang noisily. I opened my eyes sleepily and reached for my phone.

“Hello?” I asked, annoyed at the person who called me this early. I need my sleep!

“Hey Dara! Are you still sleeping?? It’s already 10:00am! Do you want to watch ‘Immortality’ with me today? It’s just out.” Minho said. He sounded energetic and ready to go. The typical Mr EarlyRiser!

“Oh, when is it? I have a very important meeting today at 3pm.” I croaked. I’m so tired that I could barely open my eyelids to look at the clock.

“It starts at 12:30 and ends at 2:00. You’ll have enough time to attend your meeting after the movie.”

“Oh ok then, meet me at 12:20 at our usual place!” I mumbled as I slowly drifted into sleep again.

2 hours later~~~~

“YAH! Wake up you lazy pig!” Taeyang yelled in my ear. I woke up completely and sat up on my bed. What? What’s happening? My brain was still in dreamland.

“It’s 12:00 o’clock! Mum told me to ask you if you want to go shopping with her this afternoon.” Taeyang replied casually. He sat on my chair, which was next to my desk.

“Oh, I can’t. I have an important meeting this afternoon.” I said lazily. I was about to flip over and sleep again when realisation hit me.

“DID YOU JUST SAY IT’S ALREADY 12:00????’ I shrieked as I jumped right out of bed. The world spun around me, I held onto the desk to steady myself. I guess jumping out of bed too fast isn’t good for you.

“Why are you in such a hurry? You have to go somewhere?” Taeyang asked me, glancing at me with amusement as I rushed back and forth, cleaning myself up and packing my small bag.

“I’m meeting Minho at the café at 12:20 and we’re going to watch ‘Immortality’.” I replied hastily as I rummaged for my jeans and a simple middle-sleeved shirt.

“Oh, why didn’t you tell me? You two going on a secret date?” Taeyang asked, his lips spreading into a bad-boy smile. Eesh, did he think that there cannot be pure friendship between males and females?

“No! Of course not! Just get out, I have to change!” I pushed him out of my room and locked the door. Whilst changing as fast as I could, I glanced at the clock. Damn, it’s already 12:10! How am I supposed to arrive on time??

“Hey, you want a ride to the café?” Taeyang shouted outside my door. Oh thank you oppa!!! You saved my life!

“Absolutely! Thanks!” I rushed out of my room and grabbed a bottle of apple juice from the fridge.

“Dara, where are you rushing to?” My mum asked.

“Oh umma, I’m going to go watch a movie with Minho and then I have a meeting in the afternoons with Lee Soo Hyung.” I said.

“What?? Lee Soo Hyung?? Omo, I think I’m going to faint! He’s my favourite director! How did you know him?” My umma exclaimed. Her hands flew to her burning cheeks. Haha, I never knew my mum liked another guy other than my dad. If my dad knew this, he’s going to go mental.

“I met him yesterday with oppa at the car show. He asked me if I would like to act in his movie so this afternoon we are going to negotiate my role in the movie,” I said as I tied my shoelaces.

“Omo, omo! Really? Omo, Dara is going to act in Lee Soo Hyung’s movie!” My mum started screaming this message to everyone in the house. If my brother knew that I accepted Lee Soo Hyung’s invitation, he would kill me! I knew he still disliked him and there’s no way he would let me go easily.

“Umma! Sshhhh! Don’t tell oppa, he doesn’t want me to do it.” I looked around guiltily to see if Taeyang was there. A view of the house told me that he’s not here. Phew~~ I guess he’s already in the car waiting for me to come out.

“What? Why?? This is a great chance for you! Why doesn’t he want you to do it?” My mum asked.

“Umma, I don’t have time to explain this right now. Just don’t tell Taeyang. I’m already late! I’ll explain to you when I come back!” I ran outside the house and into the humming car with Taeyang sitting impatiently inside.

“Yah, what were you doing in there? It’s already 12:25! Poor Minho….he has to wait for you for soooo long!” Taeyang smirked as he drove the car into the streets.

“Umma was talking to me.” I smoothed my shirt and checked my reflection in the mirror.

“Why do you care about your appearance so much? Do you really like Minho?” Taeyang asked as he drove with one hand and holding a can of coke with the other hand. He sounded a bit annoyed. What?! I didn’t do anything wrong! I was just doing what every girls does before meeting up with her friends.

“Of course not! All girls care about their appearances, whether they are meeting up with a guy or not!” I shouted. I’m getting so sick with his teasing about me liking Minho. He’s just like my real oppa, nothing more!

“Oh really? We’re here now!” Taeyang laughed. He seemed to be in a good mood now. What the hell is wrong with him? One second he was annoyed and the next he was laughing as if the world didn’t matter to him.

“Thanks oppa! Bye!” I got out of the car and made my way to the café. I looked at my phone. Phew~~ Only 10 minutes late. Girls have the right to be late, right?

I looked for Minho and saw him standing casually outside. I quickly ran towards him.

“Sorry Minho oppa! I woke up late.” I apologised as I looked at him with puppy eyes, even though I knew there was no way he could get mad at me. He’s those kinds of people who never gets mad at anyone and practically has infinite patience.

“Oh, it’s alright!” MInho ruffled my hair and we moved off to the cinemas.

Immortality, here we come!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just thought of some new ideas for the story so I added more characters in the story. They ar eprobably going to appear on the next chapter or so.

Sorry for not updating the last few days! Just finished my commerce test today so now I have plenty of time to update. Comment the story please!!!  \(n_n)/