Taeyang...Forgive Me

My Brother "Loves" Me

Sandara's POV

"I should be going now. Thank you for letting me stay!!! It was fun!" I bowed at Kim Hyun Joon.

"It's alright. Do you want me to drive you home?" He asked.

"No, it's alright." I was about to turn and walk out of the house when I remembered Taeyang.

"Are you sure?" Kim Hyun Joon asked again as he looked at the gloomy sky.

I have to completely end this stupid love between us. So..... 

"On a second thought, I'd better accept this offer. I don't want to become a dripping wet again." I smiled brightly at him.

"Good decision." Kim Hyun Joon smiled back and grabbed his car keys. He locked the door behind him and walked to the garage. I followed him.

"Acting is going to start tomorrow. Are you ready?" Kim Hyun Joon asked me while he drove the car.

"Yep!" I answered cheerfully. I know what he's worried about. It's that kissing scene of Taeyang and Taeyeon. I don't have to go to acting tomorrow, since it's not my turn to act yet. But to get over all of these things, watching that scene would help to kill that love between Taeyang and me.

All the way home, we didn't talk, but the atmosphere was still warm and pleasant. I inhaled deeply, now is going to be the time to test my acting skills.

"We're here." Kim Hyun Joon announced once he parked the car outside my house.

"Thank you so much! Be careful on the way home!" I smiled extra-brightly and took off my seatbelt.

"Ya, there's still some biscuit crumbs on your face!" I made my discovery. I could feel a pair of eyes gazing intently on my face from upstairs in my house. Taeyang, I'm sorry....

Leaning over, I brushed the crumbs off Kim Hyun Joon's face. I could feel Hyun Joon blush a little. I was so close to him that I could hear his heartbeat. Slowly, I imprinted my lips on his cheeks. The gaze on my face intensified, as if trying to burn me into ashes. I swallowed the bitterness in my throat.

"Thank you again!!" I said joyfully to a stunned Kim Hyun Joon after adjusting my feelings and closed the door behind me. Running to the front door of my house, I scrambled for my keys.

I glanced at the garage, hmm, seems like appa and umma aren't home right now. They usually park the car outside the garage. I waved at Kim Hyun Joon and shut the door behind me. I turned around and was going to take off my shoes when a pair of burning hot arms embraced me. My head shot up and realised it was Taeyang.

"What are you doing??!! Let go of me!" I screamed and struggled to step away, but his arms were way to strong compared to my flailing ones.

"Dara....." Taeyang moaned as he held tighter on me. He sounded....sick. And why are his arms so hot?? I flashed back to the part where I left Taeyang in the rain, he stood there for a long time.....Oh no, Oh no no no!

"Are you alright??" I no longer tried to escape. Instead, I faced him and touched his forehead. IT WAS LITERALLY FLAMING UP!

"Stay, don't go." Taeyang murmured. His lips brushed past my ear, making me shiver.

NO. DARA, YOU HAVE TO STAY STRONG! STOP BEING CONTROLLED BY HIM!

I pushed Taeyang away and surprisingly, he staggered.

"I want to end this ridiculous relationship between us NOW." I said firmly and crossed my arms. I looked at him coldly as if he's a stranger. God knows that my heart is bleeding while I'm hurting him.

"You....think....our....relationship....is....ridiculous?" Taeyang raised his head and fixed his gaze on me.

My heart skipped a beat.

"Or do you think this relationship is serious? Or even normal?" I teased and tried to shut his hurt expression from my brain.

"But...I thought we still had some way to be together. I'm sure we could find a way." Taeyang's voice broke.

" Hah." I laughed coldly, "I'm sick and tired of having this stupid relationship. I'm sick of YOU."

"Dara....don't be like this....I know you're angry because Taeyeon and me.....I can explain." Taeyang sounded close to begging. I closed my eyes and had to swallow many times to get the final sentence choked out.

"You still don't get it, BROTHER. I don't LOVE you. I was just bored so I decided to play this game with you." I said steadily. When I opened my eyes, the emotions in them were already wiped off. This is the best way for us to end, don't you understand, Taeyang?

"........I don't believe you." Taeyang denied. His eyes widened with sorrow.

"Hmph, so now you know how good my acting skills are? I played with your feelings, you idiot!" I growled and tried to look like those y girls in the korean dramas with triumphant on their faces.

"But....but...." Taeyang tried to find a way to express his thoughts.

"There's no more buts. We are over." I turned around and left after that deadly blow. All the way walking to my room, I could feel pieces of my heart splintering on the ground.

I closed my bedroom door behind me and slid down door, unable to hold in the boiling tears in my eyes.  

I'm so sorry Taeyang. I didn't want to do that to you. But.....I had to. I would do anything to get rid of our sibling relationship so I could finally start to love you properly, but there's nothing I could do. So this is the only way to finish. Forgive me.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!

To Subscribers:

sighs123: Thank you for commenting!!!!! Lol, I want a movie room too!!!! It'll be so cool.....I'll be staying in there 24/7 (including eating time)!!!! Kekeke! XD