A Sleepless Night

My Brother "Loves" Me

Taeyang's POV

My body swayed uncontrollably as Dara delivered her last blow. Did she say that for real? Did she just say that she only played with me? So all of her tears, smiles and jealousy were just acts??

I refuse to believe that. If I do, I felt that I would break into pieces. Did she say the truth? Everyone says the truth is sometimes painful, but is this really the truth? The questions increased my headache until I could no longer process any thoughts. I only knew that my head hurt, but not as much as my heart.

I staggered upstairs and shut the door behind me. With the last amount of strength, I threw myself onto the bed and laid still. If I wasn't sick, I'll be punching out all my frustration on the punching bag right now. But now, I just felt tired. So tired of all of this . Why do I have to go through all of this anyway? Just because I love her? But so what if I love her? She's just playing with me! I'm just a stupid idiot who got tricked!

I sighed, mentally and physically worn out. I felt like I was going to die if this kept on continuing. I need to shut Dara off my mind for a while.

Turning on my ipod, I stuck the earphones into my ears. I closed my eyes, trying to absorb the music, but I just couldn't. Dara's voice kept on replaying in my head.

I want to end this ridiculous relationship between us NOW!

I'm sick and tired of having this stupid relationship! I'm sick of YOU!

I played with your feelings you idiot!

There's no more buts. We are over!

The voice droned on and on until I felt like I literally could explode into a million pieces.

I shut my ipod and threw the earphones to who-knows-where. I can't take this anymore! I just CAN'T!

Jumping up, I threw everything I could see. My books, my phone, my pillows, my everything. I feel like throwing myself as well.

"WHY DID IT HAVE TO END LIKE THIS? WHY COULDN'T GOD GIVE US A HAPPY ENDING? WHY DID WE HAVE TO BE SIBLINGS? WHY DID I HAVE TO BE SO ING STUPID AND FALL IN LOVE WITH MY SISTER?" I yelled at the ceiling.

My entire body shook with anger and helplessness. But underneath all of that, only sadness laid there. Dara and I are over. Over. And we had a good chance of being over forever.

All of the yelling and throwing tired me out so much that my body forced me to sit down on the bed. However, sleep never came. I lowered my head and let a single tear escape.

Sandara's POV

I looked at the ceiling and decided just to stay like that forever.

What else could I do? It's not like I could run upstairs and tell Taeyang that everything I said a few minutes ago were just lies and I still loved him. 

I smushed my face in my pillow, feeling like a total loser + retard. Deciding that I should just complete this ridiculous image of me, I started talking to myself.

"Dara, do you think what I did was right?" My mind asked.

"Of course not! You loved him and you still do! Do you know how upset he's right now?" My heart shrieked.

"But what else could I do? I can't just go up to him and ask if we should just elope!" My mind argued.

"Yeah you can! Elope is the best way!" My heart said dreamily. Maybe I've watched too many korean dramas that have couples eloping.

"Yeah right! If you, stupid heart, didn't fall for Taeyang, I wouldn't feel so painful right now! I feel like I'm overheated!" My mind accused.

"Oh just shut up, there's only one thing I know and that is I love Taeyang!" My heart screamed.

"You shut up! There's only one thing I know and that is I can't love Taeyang!" My mind shouted.

I bashed my head on the wall while crutching my heart. This arguement isn't going anywhere and won't ever be if Taeyang is still my brother. Until then, I'll listen to you, mind!

I guess I'll listen to you forever since there's just no way Taeyang can not be my brother.

I lied back down on my bed but I couldn't sleep. There's just too many things going in my head. I closed my eyes and swallowed back a sob.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PLEASE COMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

COME ON GUYS, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? JUST COMMENT!!! IT'S ONLY GOING TO TAKE YOU ONE MINUTE! STOP BEING LAZY AND JUST COMMENT ALREADY!!!!!!! I'M TRYING HARD TO THINK OF GOOD IDEAS FOR THIS STORY SO JUST COMMENT, NE?

To Subscribers:

sighs123: Oh thank you sooo much for commenting!!! Lol, sorry for making these two chapters so sad, I feel like crying when I wrote this >.<

kolmilyo: Thank you for commenting!!!! Keke, I'm always quick to update XD Have you decided to be my co-author for my third story yet? No pressure but my third story is kind of hanging on the edge there >.<