Revealed

My Brother "Loves" Me

Minho's POV

"Yah, yah! Wake up!" Someone slapped my face.

I groaned but didn't open my eyes. My body felt so heavy, as if 5000 tonnes of lead was sitting on top of me.

"Minho! Yah!!!" A male voice shouted as he shook my body.

I slowly opened my eyes and stared into a worried-to-death Taeyang.

"Finally! I thought I had to do the CPR to you or something." Taeyang said.

"Hmph, are you just worried about that? Glad that I woke up before that torture!" I said and coughed up water.

I never knew the first conversation after nearly dying would be like this. But I'm glad that Taeyang didn't start crying and hugging me. That'll be.......just awkward.

Then, I realised that Taeyang had just saved my life. That's kind of a shock. It's not that I don't expect him to save him, I just thought I was gone for real.

"So, just what the heck happened? I thought you knew how to swim." Taeyang asked.

"I..............." I closed my mouth.

I mean, what am I supposed to say? That I'm actually he's brother and his mother's son?

That's even more weirder than him hugging me.

I looked up and saw that Taeyang was still waiting for my answer.

I sighed. There's nothing else I could do, I might as well just say it.

"Don't freak out, but I'm actually your hyung." I said.

God, that even came out weirder than I thought!

"Uhh, did you bang your head while drowning?" Taeyang felt my forehead, "Of course you're my hyung."

I nearly rolled my eyes. Taeyang, sometimes you're a bit dull.

"I mean that I'm your hyung, your real brother. Your mother is my mother." I explained but I only earned a light punch from Taeyang.

"Yah, just because I saved your life doesn't mean that you should love me so much and become my family!" Taeyang said.

If it was before, I'd have laughed. But now, it's the truth. I'm really his hyung.

"I'm serious. When I started to sink in that river, I remembered everything. I was here before, when I was young. And I also nearly drowned in this river. But a woman rescued me and I've lived here with my 'family' for fifteen years. Your umma....is my umma.....I'm your hyung......Dara is my dongsaeng." I said with a little difficulty.

To think that the past fifteen years I've been apart from my real family and now suddenly I remember everything.

It's just......a bit too much.

And from Taeyang's face, I know that it's also a bit too much for him.

"Minho, are you joking with me? If you are, then stop it because this isn't funny. My hyung......died already." Taeyang said, examining me carefully.

"I'm really your hyung. Remember last time your mum saw my birthmark? My parents told me that it was a burn mark..." I said.

After all these years being an 'only child', it felt REALLY REALLY weird having two dongsaengs suddenly. And that they've been my friends all along. There's only one word to describe this feeling - weird. Maybe two words - super weird.

"But....but.....that's impossible!" Taeyang stuttered, his eyes widened.

"Hyu.......Hyung......" Taeyang called, his eyes looking at something far away.

"Yah, that gave me goosebumps!" I shoved him playfully to lighten up the atmosphere.

"I'm going back home." I announced and grabbed my stuff.

"But....if your my hyung, aren't you supposed to live with us? And shouldn't we tell umma and appa?" Taeyang frowned.

"Now that you say it, I think it'll be a bit hard." I said and shared an awkward look with him.

We both know how umma and appa will react. And also Dara.

Sighing automatically, we headed for Taeyang's car.

"Umma! Appa! I'm back!" Taeyang called once we arrived at his house....no.....it's also my house now.

"Nae!" Umma said from the kitchen while Appa just looked up at us.

"Umm, I have important news." Taeyang cleared his throat.

"What is it?" Umma poked her head out of the kitchen.

Umma.....Appa......they didn't age a lot...but they looked really different from before.......

"Uhhh....Ummm.....Aish! I don't know how to say it but Minho is my hyung, your son. We all thought Minho hyung was dead but he was rescued by this lady." The words rushed out of Taeyang's mouth.

"WHAT?!!!" Dara just came out of the room to see what all the commotion was about. The glass she was holding dropped onto the carpet.

I smiled awkwardly.

Omg...this is the number one most awkward, most weird and most frustrating event ever!

"Taeyang..wh...what did you just say?" Umma walked out the kitchen and stared at us.

"Umma, you were right. Minho....really is your son...he.....came back to us." Taeyang repeated.

"Min......Minho......" Umma stumbled towards me and looked up into my eyes.

Appa stood up abruptly and looked at me, his hands shaking.

I hugged Umma even though at first it was a bit weird.

Aish, I don't know how many times I've used the word weird today!

"Minho-ah...." Appa called and walked stiffly to me.

I nodded, my eyes filling with tears.

I've come back......after all these years......I've finally come back to my real family.

"Oppa!" Dara shouted and rushed towards me, her arms circling Umma and me.

Appa patted my back as he kept on murmuring 'He came back.....he came back.....'


Taeyang's POV

I watched them hug together. Even though they were crying, I knew these were tears of joy.

I stood a bit far away, not really believing my eyes.

Minho really is my brother.......My brother who I thought he was dead ever since I was born.........My brother who I thought I would never have the chance to see him or talk to him again........

Minho looked up and smiled at me. I smiled back.

"So hyung should be able to live with us now, right?" I asked.

"Of course, of course!" Umma sniffed and smiled happily at me.

Suddenly, Umma and Appa shared a long look between themselves.

Grudgingly, Appa stepped up and said, "Taeyang, we also have something to tell you."

A bad feeling started brewing in my stomach until I wanted to vomit.

Dara and Minho looked at the parents and me with confusion.

I waited for Appa to say what he was prepared to say.

Appa took a deep breath, "Taeyang......you're.....actually not our son......we adopted you from the orphanage."


Please comment and subscribe! Thank you!

To Subscribers:

sighs123: Hehe, thank you so much for your continued support for this fanfic and me! THANK YOU!!!!!!! XD