Introduction Party (Part 6)

My Brother "Loves" Me

Sandara's POV

I sat there, on the seat, alone as I picked the food on my plate.

Everyone was talking and laughing. It seemed as if they're in a world of their own. I'm just the odd one out. I was looking forward to the party because Taeyang was going to be there with me, talking and laughing, just like what everyone was doing right now. However, I should have known that Taeyeon would superglue herself to Taeyang. Now Taeyang and Taeyeon are just enjoying themselves over there.

I guess I can't blame them. Taeyeon really likes Taeyang and she's a really cute girl. Of course Taeyang would fall for her. But if he did, who would I be?

The sister? The jealous sister? The crazy-over-the-top-with-jealousy sister? But one thing never changes. I'm his sister.

If Taeyeon marries my brother, then she would become my sister-in-law. She'll be my family. My brother's wife.

I quickly shook my head at that. I didn't want to go into that topic, I didn't NEED to. Because I already know what will happen. If Taeyang marries her, then the only thing I can do is leave this house. Leave my family and seek somewhere else to live. Because if I stayed there, watched Taeyang get married, watch him have kids and become a dad, I would surely go crazy. As in absolutely crazy. I'd do ANYTHING to avoid that. But maybe when people go crazy, they'll won't know or feel anymore. Maybe I should just drive myself crazy to avoid all the pain?

"Hahaha!! Taeyang oppa, you're so funny!" Not far away, Taeyeon laughed and covered cutely with her hand.

"Oh, people always say that. So then I went and..........." Taeyang continued what he was saying before. He was smiling happily. And the happiness wasn't fake. I've known him for my whole life. If he's faking a smile, his eyes doesn't crinkle up. But now, his eyes are forming shapes of new moons.

I stood up, placed the fork and my plate onto the table and went to get a glass of wine. People always say that alcohol can make you sleep and forget things. Right now, I really need to forget Taeyang and my love for him.

"Hi! I'm Melissa! I'll be your make-up and fashion stylist from now on." A beautiful girl with wavy light brown hair said.

"Oh, hi!" I replied and smiled. Even though my mind was already flying to some faraway place.

"Don't you think Taeyang is really handsome when he smiles?" Melissa asked as she stared at Taeyang with admiration clearly in her eyes.

"Uhh, yeah." I replied slowly. I hope Melissa won't become the second Taeyeon. Or else I think I'm going to be in serious danger. And the one guy who said he's going to protect me forever is laughing away with Taeyeon. A big lump formed in my throat, making me hard to swallow.

"Sorry, I need the bathroom. I'll see you later." I forced another smile at Melissa and walked away.

I twisted open the taps once I arrived at the bathroom. I could feel my own taps starting to leak. I scrunched up my eyes so no tears would fall. I quickly splashed my face with water and felt a little bit better at the feel of cold water on my skin.

"Hey, you know that girl Dara?" A girl said into her phone. I knew she was talking on the phone because no one replied to her. Her voice was coming from a cubicle. My heart stopped at the sound of my name.

"Yeah, she's one of the main actors. She's such a show-off! You know why? Because she was wearing that shirt I wanted from LIVA! The one that I had to give up because it was too expensive! And the way she walks, it just pisses me off! It's as if she owns the world. That ing !" The girl continued.

My heart skipped a beat. Why did that girl have to hate me so much? I just picked the shirt I like because I didn't know what to wear. And I don't walk as if I own the world! I walk just the same way as others!

"You should have came today! Should have seen the way she acts and stuff! It just makes me want to vomit!"

"And you know what's the worse thing of all? We have to be her fashion stylists from now on! Yeah, Melissa is her stylist as well. But Melissa's too nice to hurt people and say stuff outright. She's just not one of US." The girl said, emphasising on 'us'.

I clenched up my fists. I don't even know this girl and she's already saying bad stuff behind my back! Why do people always have to hurt me?! First it's Taeyang, who's now sticking around Taeyeon as if he's her boyfriend. Then there's Taeyeon, using all kinds of tricks to get rid of me. Now here's another being mean. Why am I always the victim?????!!!! I've never done anything bad to them, and yet they always hurt me!

Anger was boiling in my heart. I could feel my head getting hot, burning away all my logic and senses. All I know is that I have to do something before the anger burns through my soul. I looked around and settled my eyes on the running water.

I the tap and collected water in my palms. Then tiptoeing silently towards the closed cubicle where the girl is, I reached up and tipped all the water into that cubicle.

"AAARRRRGGHH!!!!!!!!!!!"The girl screamed as if someone stabbed her. I ran out of the bathroom swiftly and sat back on the chair where I was before. As I picked up my plate and started chewing steak, the girl ran out of the bathroom too, cursing and swearing. Her hair was dripping wet and her make-up was all smudged. She looked like a zombie with paint dripping down her face.

I laughed mentally as I tried to straighten my face. I didn't want her to know that I was the one who did that. OF COURSE NOT! If she knows.......then I'll be DEAD! It's scary how girls can revenge on you forever.

"WHO DID THIS?????!!!!!!!!!!!" The girl screamed as she wiped her face. All the actors surrounded her, their voice buzzing with confusion.

Suddenly, the girl looked straight at me, as if trying to look into my soul.

"IT WAS YOU, WASN'T IT! YOU HEARD ME TALKING ON THE PHONE SO YOU POURED WATER ON ME!" The girl accused me.

"No, I was eating outside." I said calmly and held up my half eaten steak.

"I KNOW IT'S YOU! I JUST KNOW IT! STOP LYING!" The girl screamed, her face distorted with anger.

"I'm not." I stated. Melissa looked at me in puzzlement. Damn! I told her I was going to the bathroom before. If she tells this girl that I went to the bathroom a second ago...........

"I went to the bathroom earlier to wash my hands, but I went out as soon as I dried my hands." I said innocently and eyed Melissa. The confusion in her eyes gradually disappeared. She smiled at me with complete trust. Phew~~~ But I feel kind of bad for lying to her. She's such a nice girl.

"STOP LYING!!!!! I KNOW IT WAS YOU!!!!!" The crazed girl yelled. She walked up to me in a flash and raised her hand as if to slap me. I knew I couldn't stop her because she was too fast, so I just closed my eyes, waiting for the burn on my cheeks.

However, after a few seconds, the expected pain still didn't come. I opened my eyes hesitantly. Then I could feel my eyes bulging out of its sockets.

Taeyang was holding onto the girl's wrist, stopping her from slapping me.

"What do you think you're doing to my sister?" He asked coldly. His voice was so cold that even I wanted to shiver.

"I......I......."The girl stuttered, too scared to say anything.

"Don't let me see you doing this again, you'll regret it!" Taeyang said and threw down her hand. He turned his eyes on me and asked me if I was alright using his eyes. I nodded slowly.

The atmosphere was really awkward now. No one said anything. The Hotel was dead silent.

"Uhhh Cindy! Let's take you to the bathroom to dry your hair." Melissa said quickly.

"HMPH!" Cindy snorted and walked to the bathroom herself.

Lee Soo Hyun coughed softly and said, "Let's continue the party! Come on, that was just a little misunderstanding!"

The actors walked off in their little groups and started chatting again. The atmosphere turned back to normal. No one paid any attention to me anymore.

I walked back to my seat and finished off my steak. That was a little punishment for Cindy, for saying behind my back. Usually, I don't revenge on people. I just let them be and ignore them. However, today, I don't know what's wrong with me. Maybe I hated Cindy ever since I heard her voice. Hmmm, maybe that's why.

"Fork, do you think I'm going crazy?" I held up the fork until it's at my eye level.

"...................................."The fork stayed silent.

"I know everyone who sees me right now will think I'm crazy. I mean, who talks to forks?" I said.

"But no one's going to see me, because they're all busy with their chatting. Even Taeyang is busy with his conversation with Taeyeon." I said bitterly.

"When did Taeyeon become more important than me? I thought the one Taeyang loved was me. Maybe because he realised that our love really doesn't mean anything. It doesn't lead us to anywhere except wrongness. I hate myself for loving Taeyang. If only I can stop. If only I love someone else." I murmured softly to the fork as my eyes wandered to some random spot.

"Fork, I feel sorry for your friend there. The one being used by Taeyeon. I bet she has millions of germs in ." I said, laughing mentally. Craziness, I'm coming for you! I knew I was being ridiculous, but I really can feel myself slipping to madness. Everytime I look at how Taeyeon eats, how she her lips and the fork, I knew she was trying to seduce Taeyang.

If Taeyang falls for her, then I think madness is the only way I can still live in this world.

"Fork, if only I'm a chopstick. Then I won't ever be lonely, because people always need 2 chopsticks to eat. I'll have my Mr Right without feeling stupid or jealous." I whispered.

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here! A lady who can talk to forks!" A male voice sounded behind me. I nearly dropped the fork in shock. I quickly turned around to see who it was.

"Hi! I'm Kim Hyun Joon! I'm going to be acting with you in the movie!" The guy extended his hand to me as he smiled mischeviously.

"I don't shake hands with rude guys." I said coldly and walked off.

"Oh come on, I'm sorry. You know I was just kidding." He followed me. I stopped at a table serving icecream and scooped some for myself.

"You like icecream?" Kim Hyun Joon asked me curiously. He scooped some icecream as well. I sighed, might as well be friends with him. One more friend means one more person who can help me if Taeyeon decides to start anything.

"Yep! You?" I said.

"Yeah, my favourite flavour is strawberry!" He replied cheerfully.

"Strawberry?! Are you........gay?" I widened my eyes. I can't believe the first friend I made here in this party is gay!

"Of course not! Who says guys can't like strawberries?" He asked, his icecream.

"Well, it just seems kind of gay to me. How come you know who I am?" I said. I didn't introduce myself to him, then how did he know my name?

"Didn't Lee Soo Hyun just introduced you and your brother to us?" Kim Hyun Joon said.

"Oh, right! Forgetful me!" I slapped my forehead lightly. I can't believe I forgot! Am I turning old in just a few minutes??

"Haha, you're cute. I like you." He looked at me and laughed.

"Uhhh, thanks." I said, exaggerating my awkwardness jokingly.

"You got some icecream here." Kim Hyun Joon said and reached his hand to wipe off the icecream from the corner of my lips.

"Thanks." I said shyly and continued to my icecream before it starts to melt.

Taeyang's POV

I watched that guy approach Dara. A weird feeling started in my stomach. For some reason, I disliked that guy instantly.

"Taeyang oppa, you still here?" Taeyeon waved her hands infront of my eyes.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry." I smiled and took a sip from my cup.

"You know what a banana would become if it jumped off a building?" She asked. However, she sounded very far away.

I continued to stare at that guy. He was talking to Dara right now. Dara laughed and he laughed along with him. My stomach felt as if someone was sqeezing it. I just don't feel happy when I see guys talking and laughing with Dara. It made me........jealous. Yes, I'm jealous. For the second time of my life. And for the same girl.

Suddenly, that guy reached his hand and touched Dara's lips. WTF????!!!!!!!!! What is he doing to my Dara??????????!!!!! HOW DARE HE!!!!!!!! I clenched my fists until I could feel my nails digging into flesh.

"Taeyang oppa??Are you there??" Taeyang said waved her hands infront of my face again.

"Uh, yeah. Sorry, what were you saying?" I looked at Taeyeon and asked.

"I said, what would a banana be if it jumped off a building?" She repeated.

"Umm, banana splits?" I asked halfheartedly.

"Nope."

"Banana milkshake?"

"Of course not!" Taeyeon giggled.

"Then what?" I asked.

"Eggplant!" She revealed happily.

"What?? Eggplant?? Why?" I asked. Banana=Eggplant??

"Because the banana got bruises all over its body, so it turned purple. So it's an eggplant!" She laughed.

"Oh, right!" I laughed along, while still keeping my eyes on Dara and that guy.

Sandara's POV

I turned around and saw Taeyang and Taeyeon laughing merrily. I could feel my throat closing up until I felt I couldn't breathe.

"Hey Dara, what's your phone number? I can ask you out for a date, right?" Kim Hyun Joon asked playfully.

"Yeah, of course!" He gave me his phone and I saved my phone number in his contacts list.

"Do you want mine?" He asked.

"No, it's alright. I'll get it once you call or text me." I replied and finished off my icecream.

Taeyang's POV

I could see Dara pressing some buttons on that guy's phone. Wait.....she must be give him her phone number! THAT BUSTARD!!! HE WANTS TO GO OUT WITH HER, THAT'S WHY HE WANTS HER PHONE NUMBER!!!!!!! YOU LITTLE..........

"Taeyang oppa, where are you going?" Taeyeon asked as she followed me. I walked towards the laughing couple, my heart twisted so badly I had to bite my lips to keep myself from yelling out the pain.

"Who are you?" I asked that guy next to Dara.

"Oh hi! I'm Kim Hyun Joon! You must be Taeyang, Dara's sister!" He smiled and extended his hand.

I grabbed his hand very tightly and shook it once.

Sandara's POV

".........................What's wrong with your brother? Does he want to break my hand or something?" Kim Hyun Joon whispered in my ear. I laughed silently to myself.

"Of course not. Maybe he's angry right now." I whispered back. Taeyang usually does that when he's angry or frustrated.

"Hmm, I better keep away from him." Kim Hyun Joon whispered. I laughed out loud.

Taeyang's POV

I looked at that Kim something guy whispering stuff into Dara's ear. How dare he be so close to her! And how dare he act so.....so familiar with her! As if he's known her for years or something. But the weird thing is that Dara didn't push him away! In fact, she whispered back to him!

I clenched my fists again and glared at the Kim something guy.

"Everyone, we're going to play a game called 'Love me Not'. Anyone who wants to play please come onto the stage! It has to be one male and one female!" Lee Soo Hyun said through the microphone.

I was about to start talking again when Taeyeon grabbed my arm.

"Taeyang oppa, can we go play? Can we? Can we? Pleeeeeease!" Taeyeon shook my arm. Awww, she's so cute when she's like this!

I nodded and we walked up stage after looking at Dara and that guy.

If that guy starts to do something weird to Dara, then he's going to wish that he's never born!

 

 

 

Comment please~~~~I hope you guys like this chapter >.< All the silent readers, please comment!!!!!!!!! Wake up readers XD