Introduction Party (Part 3)

My Brother "Loves" Me

Sandara's POV

Aish~~When did Taeyang become so......so.......so BAD?!!??!! I knew he always likes to joke around, but STILL~~

I spread my clothes out on the bed, trying to decide which one to wear. Maybe I should wear a dress? No, that's too casual. Middle-sleeve shirt plus jeans? No, that's too simple. Formal dress and high heels? No, that's too formal. 

I thought long and hard, but still couldn't think of any good solutions. Oh whatever! Just wear whatever I like to wear. I picked up my favourite T-shirt and black leggings. This would do.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAWYJxqFrFbgHQo69jiB4

After changing, I started plaiting my fringe and decided that I should wear my hair down. Then I selected few accessories and was ready to go.

I opened the door.

"Aaaaarrghhh!!!!!!!!" I screamed. Taeyang was standing right outside my door. Omg, if he keeps on scaring me like this, then I'd die of a heart attack even before getting to the party. Then the movie would become a ghostly one about me hunting down Taeyang.

"Aaaaaarrrggghhhh!!!!!!!!!" Taeyang shrieked even louder and longer than me. WTF??? He's the one who scared me!

"Why are YOU screaming?? I should be screaming! Why are you standing right outside my room?" I asked, feeling more than a little annoyed.

"Taeyeon is here, I was going to knock and tell you to hurry up." Taeyang replied innocently. His gaze travelled up and down my body and rested on my eyes.

"What?" I said. Why was he looking at me like that??

"Hmm, nice outfit!" He commented and walked off.

WTF??!!!!

I walked back inside my room, checked that everything's in my bag and ran towards the shoe closet. Taeyeon wouldn't like to be kept waiting, I guess.

Hmm, this outfit should be completed with black high heels! I reached for my high heels. They were only 3 inches high, so my feet won't hurt during the party.

"Dara, don't forget!!!" Umma said in a hushed voice as she walked towards me. Appa was right behind her, scared that she would faint again.

"I won't." I said and winked at her. She laughed and patted my shoulder.

"Aiggoooo, our Dara is growing up so fast!" Umma exclaimed loudly so Appa isn't suspicious.

"Hmm, she's a big girl now. Take care of yourself at the party." Appa added.

"I will. Bye Appa! Bye Umma!" I said my goodbyes and walked out of the house.

Taeyang was standing outside the house, waiting for me.

"Your sooo slow! As always~~~" Taeyang said as he smiled at me.

We walked down the stairs and stopped infront of a silver Porsche.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjJhMbZRYIqErwrLv9jF_

"Hi Taeyang oppa! Hi Dara!" Taeyeon greeted us cheerfully.

"Hello Taeyeon." I said without any emotions. When did she start calling my brother oppa??!! It just sounded so....so disgusting! I looked at the goosebumps on my arms with dismay.

"Taeyang oppa! Get in!" Taeyeon waved to Taeyang.

"But......"Taeyang looked at me awkwardly.

"OH! There's only two seats in my Porsche! I'm so sorry! I forgot that there were three of us!" Taeyeon exclaimed dramatically as her hands flew to .

OMG.......THAT ! Everyone can see that she did it on purpose! How could she even forget that I was going as well?! By the way how she's reacting, everyone knows that she only has Taeyang in her eyes.

"It's alright oppa, you can go first with Taeyeon. I can go on the bus." I murmured softly.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Dara!" Taeyeon said even dramatically than the first time. I snickered softly. Is she really sorry?

"Taeyang oppa, let's go! I'm sure Dara is fine by herself." Taeyeon said as she looked at Taeyang lovingly. She patted the seat beside her, indicating Taeyang to sit there.

Right now, I just wanted to punch her eyeballs out. But I can't do that. I can't do anything. Might as well let Taeyang go with her. He likes her so much anyway.

I was about to walk off when Taeyang grabbed my hand.

"No, it's alright Taeyeon. I can ride the bus with Dara." Taeyang said and dragged me towards the bus stop which was three streets away.

"But Taeyang! It's much faster riding in my car! I'm sure Dara won't mind!" Taeyeon quickly got out of her car, trying hard to stop Taeyang from walking off.

"No, it's really ok. We were planning to go by bus anyway." Taeyang said, this time with more force. Without giving Taeyeon another chance to talk, he pulled me harder, heading to the bus stop.

I followed him obediently while laughing crazily inside. Haha Taeyeon! He chose me! Not you! I hope he doesn't ever chose you!

"Sorry Dara, I didn't know she only had two seats in her car." Taeyang apologised to me.

"It's ok! It's not your fault anyway." I said, feeling too happy to care about anything right now. He chose ME! He really did chose me! Which means he likes me better than Taeyeon! And that's enough.......for now.

Even though it was already 5:25pm, the sky was still light because it was still summer. However, it was nearly autumn. The wind was a bit cold, but I didn't mind. Taeyang's hand was warm as he held my hand. I think he didn't realise that he's actually holding onto my hand.

I laughed inside again. Hmph! Eat that Taeyeon! If you see Taeyang and me like this right now, you'll drown from jealousy! I knew I was being too mean, but I don't like ANYONE taking Taeyang away from me. Not that anyone can take him away.

Taeyang's POV

What was Taeyeon thinking??!!! Why did she drive a Porsche to pick us up? I told her Dara was coming with me! Maybe she forgot? Hmm, maybe that's the case. Taeyeon absolutely won't do it on purpose! She's so nice and sweet. There's just no way that she could be so mean!

Taeyeon's POV

I scrolled down the car window and felt a gust of wind blowing on my face.

That stupid Dara! Why did she have to come and ruin the moment?! If she couldn't come to the party today, then Taeyang and I will be able to sit together in my car and drive to the hotel! It'll be a little sweet time of our own....... Why did she have to make Taeyang go with her???!!!!!

That little ! Even if she's Taeyang's sister, she can't just be stuck with Taeyang every single moment! I'm going to teach her a lesson some time!

HMPH!!!!!!!!

I felt so angry that I could literally explode right now. The wind blowing on my face hardly takes off the heat inside of me. I really do hate Dara! I hate her to the guts!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry, short chapter guys! I'm going to update again tomorrow. I have to go shower and then find out some information about school work now! An early goodnight to all my dear readers!!! Mwwaahh!! >.<