Did He Really Let Go Of Me?

My Brother "Loves" Me

Taeyang's POV

Today is another day of acting. I shrugged into my white jacket and got into the car with a silent Dara sitting beside me.

Ever since that day, we didn't talk to each other again. I'm kind of relieved at that because if I start talking to her again, I might be unable to handle my wild emotions. I miss her, oh hell I do. But I can't do anything about it.

"Taeyang oppa!!!!" Taeyeon wailed once I got to the destination.

She ran into my arms like a child.

Unconsciously, I smiled. She really is like a younger sister to me. No matter what she did, I still can't stay angry at her for too long.

Knowing Dara for so long, I could always sense when she's tensed up. And so I was surprised when she tensed at Taeyeon's hug. I guess she doesn't know that we were already a 'couple'.....

"Come on oppa, the director is impatient." Taeyeon said and broke off our hug.

I held her hand as we stepped into the school. Today's act is starting with Taeyeon and Dara.

Once we changed into our costumes - school uniform, we started the movie instantly.

Since I wasn't in the first part, I sat down on a chair and watched them.

"Sang Hee......."Chun Ja called out uncertainly.

The bell that indicates school is over already went. The classroom was empty except for Sang Hee and Chun Ja.

"Wae?" Sang Hee said half-heartedly as she packed her bag.

"I.....Kwang-sun.....I.....You know I like him." Chun Ja said bravely.

".....He's already my boyfriend." Sang Hee's head shot up. She looked at Chun Ja with a mix of guilt and anger.

"You didn't even give me a chance! How could you just steal him away?!" Chun Ja seemed different today. She finally decided to tell Sang Hee everything.

"I....I'm sorry but everything's over now. He's mine." Sang Hee said, a hint of pride in her tone of voice.

"Sang Hee, you know what? You really are a bitc-" Chun Ja didn't even finish when I walked into the scene.

"Sang Hee, let's go. I'll treat you today. The new strawberry cake came out!" I said and draped one arm over her.

I could feel her warmth with my arms. It made me shiver and long for the days when Dara and I were still together. Dara tensed again and I could taste bitterness in my mouth. She's already someone else's girlfriend! Just let her go...

I shook my head mentally and focused back onto the movie. If this scene couldn't finish now, the next scenario would be delayed and Lee Soo Hyun wouldn't be happy about that.

I nodded at Chun Ja and walked away with Sang Hee. Behind me, I could distantly hear Chun Ja breaking down and crying.

"Hmm, let's eat this one today!" I pointed at the strawberry cake on the menu.

"Nae!" Dara nodded willingly and smiled at me. However, the smile didn't reach her eyes.

After paying for the cake, we sat down at a corner of the cake shop.

"Would you like to buy a rose for your girlfriend?" A sweet little girl walked into the shop, her basket full of fresh roses.

"Hmm, a good idea." I picked ten roses and paid the little girl.

"Oppa, you're really handsome." The girl commented before blushing and running away.

I smiled at her running figure before handing Dara the roses.

"Thanks!" Dara happily took them and kissed me softly on the cheeks.

My heart jumped a little at the soft touch but I suppressed it with a smile.

This is just acting, Taeyang. You know she already doesn't love you anymore.

"Ahhhh" I said as I spooned a bite of the cake into Dara's mouth.

Childhood memories flooded into my mind. The first time I made chocolate cake for her because it was her 12th birthday and she had happily finished all the cake. How she would not allow anyone else eat it because it was solely made for her. Her stubborness made me laugh.

"Cut! Yah Taeyang! What are you doing?! Spacing out much?" Lee Soo Hyun shouted.

I was pulled back to reality.

"Sorry!" I called and slapped my face a little.

Taeyang, wake up from all that!

"Again!" Lee Soo Hyun said and we had to do repeat that scenario.

Finally, the act for today was over after a few hours.

"Good job everyone! Taeyang, don't space out again next time!" Lee Soo Hyun said once we finished.

"Nae!" I went into the change room and changed back into my clothes.

"Taeyang! Let's go to the cafe!" Taeyeon said happily.

I nodded. I was about to drive the car and realised that Dara needed me to drive her home first.

"Taeyeon-ah, I need to take Dara home." I said a second later.

"Ohh.....but Taeyeon wants oppa to come now! You can just give her the car and she can drive home herself. She can drive, right?" Taeyeon tilted her head.

"Yeah." I said.

Walking around the school, I finally found Dara. Of course, with Kim Hyun Joon again.

"I need to go with Taeyeon somewhere. Here are the car keys." I dropped the keys into her lap.

She seemed shocked but I didn't linger around to see her reaction.

"Let's go!" I grinned at the waiting Taeyeon.

She smiled happily and held my hand. We got into Taeyeon's car and drove off. 

For the first time these days, I felt relieved, as if I threw all my worries away for now.

Sandara's POV

I gripped the keys in my hand.

Did he.......did he really say that?

Did he leave me to tend for myself just because Taeyeon wanted to go out with him right now?

I gritted my teeth, unwilling to let this truth make me feel sad or disappointed.

I still remember that day, that first day of acting when Taeyeon came to pick us up.

Taeyang immediately rejected her then, when he realised that there wasn't any space for me to fit in.

But now, everything changed.

He will no longer reject others for my sake. 

Right now, I should feel happy because my plan worked and Taeyang doesn't love me anymore, but I can't help the sadness in my heart.

He...dumped me........for her.

Dara, you made him like that. So just blame yourself.

But......I still can't believe it.

Did he really let go of me? Did he really let me just simply vanish from his heart?

I swallowed and tried not to look too much like what I was feelings inside.

 

 

 

 

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Sorry guys, I seem to have a writer's block today. Sorry for this boring chapter. I hope I can get more inspiration tomorrow!! >.<