Introduction Party (Part 4)

My Brother "Loves" Me

Taeyang's POV

"Wait!!!!!!!!" I shouted at the bus 60 metres away from us. It was about to depart. I held on tightly to Dara and yanked her behind me. If we didn't catch this bus, we'll definitely be late to the party and I didn't want that to be my first impression to the other actors who I'm going to work with for the next month or so.

"Please wait!!!!!!" I yelled again as the distance between the bus and us shortened. However, the bus driver closed the doors and revved the engine. Damn you! Can't you see there's still two passengers running to you?? I turned around to look at Dara, she was already panting quickly. Tisk tisk, Dara hates doing exercises, so now even though her body is perfect-looking and all, her speed isn't as fast.

"Come on! We gotta catch that bus!" I encouraged her and pumped my legs faster.

After a few seconds, which I thought was the length of a million years, we finally arrived infront of the bus. The bus driver looked at us impatiently and opened the door. Phew~~~ We're not late.

I bought Dara and my bus ticket and walked towards the back of the bus. Suddenly, the bus jolted as the red light appeared. Dara got caught off balance and nearly went sprawling onto a guy's shoulder. I quickly held onto her waist and pulled her back to me. I didn't want some random guy touching my Dara!

"Thanks." Dara said, her face was bright red from all the running. I reached into my jeans pocket and passed a packet of tissues to her so she can wipe off the beading sweat on her forehead. When Dara was still a toddler, she either pukes because Umma fed her too much or she starts sneezing because she caught a cold. So ever since then, I started the habit of brnging a packet of tissues wherever I go.

I took her hand and lead her towards two empty seats.

"What's the time? Are we going to be late?" Dara asked anxiously.

I glanced at my watch and it was already 5:35.

"Don't worry, we won't be late. It'sonly 5:35 right now." I replied after turning the wheels in my brain.The bus will take 15 minutes to arrive at Ethen Street. Then we would have to walk for another 7 to 8 minutes to arrive at the Royal Hotel. I guess it's not too late.

"Phew~~" Dara relaxed and lowered her bag from her shoulder. I stared at the view outside the window. It was actually very nice. Because the Royal Hotel was a very luxurious hotel, the shops and stores close to the Royal Hotel were also very luxurious.

Suddenly, a question popped up in my mind. Just why the hell did Minho tell Taeyeon my phone number and address?? It's not like I'll be meeting up with her someday for reasons other than to study the movie and practise my acting skills, which, by the way are actually pretty good.

Suddenly, a more important question drifted into my mind. Why did Taeyeon want my number and address? Is she......A STALKER?!!!!!! No, of course not! She can't be! She's so nice and innocent! I slapped my head lightly. Sometimes, my imagination just runs wild and won't stay still.

Sandara's POV

I looked at the view infront of me, but actually not looking at it. My mind has already floated into somewhere else. If Taeyeon could become so mean despite her cute looks and her originally sweet personality. Then maybe someday I will become just like her. All because I love Taeyang too much. I don't want to become like her. Not ever.

Now, I just can't stop thinking about what else Taeyeon would do to get Taeyang. Obviously I'm the only barrier from her to Taeyang, so her target would be to get rid of me. Taeyeon would do anything to get hold of Taeyang's heart. I sighed. Why did Taeyeon have to like Taeyang? It'll make things so much easier if she didn't. We could even become best friends! Not that I want to, right now, after what she did.

Another horrible question came into my mind. What would Taeyeon do if she realised Taeyang and my forbidden love? The question lingered so long in my mind that I nearly missed the stop to get off if Taeyang didn't remind me.

Dedicated to Judy