I Only Love You

My Brother "Loves" Me

Sandara's POV

"Mmm....." I moaned softly as I opened my lead-filled eyes. The world spun out of my reach, then everything settled back to its position. I looked around and realised with shock that someone was half sitting half lying on my bed. Glancing at the clock at my bedside table, I realised it was already four o'clock in the morning. Who would be in my room at so early in the morning??? The answer was Taeyang. A heavily-sleeping Taeyang.

Suddenly, all my memories came back to me. How I saw Taeyang sitting in the car with Taeyeon. How I fell and a pair of warm hands held me before I crashed onto the floor. I know I should be angry because Taeyang betrayed me and went to Taeyeon, but I just can't. I his face lightly, loving the smooth texture of his skin and how natural it seemed to touch him. I didn't want to wake him. I just wanted to see him like this, all the layers of protection stipped off him. He seemed like an innocent angel. My angel.

"Hmm?" Taeyang blinked and opened his eyes. Damn!

I quickly lied back on my bed and closed my eyes hastily. Then, I felt a warm hand feeling my forehead. A relaxed sigh came from Taeyang's direction. The bed lurched slightly as Taeyang stood up and was about to leave the room. But I didn't want him to! It feels safe when he's here with me.

Coughing slightly and still pretending to be asleep, I turned over, leaving my back exposed from the blanket.

"Aish, such a little kid." Taeyang sighed and walked back, tugging the blanket so it covered my back. I opened my eyes and held onto his hand.

"Don't go." I said, using my most innocent voice.

"............You're awake?" Taeyang asked as he waved his hand infront of my eyes.

Idiot.........does he think I'm sleep talking/sleep walking?????

I bite his hand that was waving infront of my face.

Taeyang quickly tore his hands away and sat on my chair. He didn't meet my eyes. What happened? Is he angry with me?? I'm the one who's supposed to be angry! That meanie..........

Taeyang's POV

I sat far away from her as I tried to slow down my breathing while trying to pretend that everything's alright. I was awake as soon as her hand touched me, but I didn't want to break the peacefulness. However, as she kept on touching my face, the evil part of me crept out, making my heart beat faster and my body hotter, as if I'm the one with the fever. If she doesn't want to get hurt, then she should keep away from me now on.

"Did you take care of me all night?" Dara asked as she folded her hands.

I nodded and kept my eyes on the floor.

"Is appa and umma home?" Dara asked again.

I nodded.

"Do they know you took care of me all night? And you're still here?"

I nodded for the third time.

"Are you angry with me?" She said timidly.

My head shot up and looked at her straight in the eyes. Is this girl crazy?? Maybe her brain is burnt because of the fever?? Why would I be angry? She didn't do anything wrong. I mean, I'm kinda angry because she went out with Kim Hyun Joon, but now that she's awake and talking, I don't care anymore. As long as she's safe, alive, happy and here with me.

"Are.....are you really angry with me?" Dara's voice shook.

"No, of course I'm not! Why would I?" I said quickly so she won't keep on thinking that I'm angry.

"But...if you're not angry, then why aren't you talking to me earlier on? Why did you just go home without telling me?" Dara asked as she stared into my eyes, trying to find the answer. But of course, she couldn't. Because there's only confusion in my eyes.

"What? I didn't go home. I was with Taeyeon and other people. Then Taeyeon dragged me to the nightclub after the party was about to finish. YOU'RE the one who went out with Kim Hyun Joon even before the party ended." I said.

"WHAT?? I didn't go out with Kim Hyun Joon! I went home because Taeyeon told me that you're on the way home." Dara said. What????

"No I wasn't. I was at the party and I couldn't see you so I asked Taeyeon where you went. She said you and Kim Hyun Joon went out somewhere." I exclaimed. Either she's lying or either Taeyeon's lying. Of course Dara won't lie! I can sense it if she is and now she isn't. She's saying the truth. Which means that.........Taeyeon is the one who lied. She's the one who lied to both of us!

We exchanged shocked glances. How could Taeyeon do this to us??? I mean, she's such a nice girl! I just can't believe she could do this! Has she been lying to me all the time?? Is her nice personality just a lie?? My head was about to burst as my brain tried to find the reasonable answer.

"I guess Taeyeon lied to both of us." Dara broke the silence.

I nodded as I folded my arms and started thinking ferociously. There's just NO answer at all at why Taeyeon would lie to us. No ideas or solutions came up into my brain.

Sandara's POV

Taeyang was with Taeyeon all night. They even went to the nightclub together. I can't help but feel upset. I'm not those fragile girly girls who starts to cry just because their boyfriend went out with some other girl. Taeyang's not even my boyfriend anyway. He's my brother, and always will be.

I know I should just break up with Taeyang. Just stop talking to him and thinking of him. But I can't, because it'll break my heart literally. In books, the characters always say to their lovers that they can't live without them. I thought they were being over dramatic and idiotic. But now, I think it's true. When you love someone alot, you really can't live without them. Without their smiles and touches. Without their love and passion. You just CAN'T live without them.  

"Because she loves you." I said to Taeyang. I know he thinks Taeyeon is really nice and sweet, that's why he's so confused about her behaving like this. But to me, it's not confusing at all. Because she loves him. It's so simple. If I tell Taeyang about Taeyeon's love for him, I don't know how he will react. Happy? Excited? Maybe he'll go after Taeyeon and love her. I can't bear it if he does, but what can I do? Taeyeon's love is so obvious that sooner or later he'll know. He needs to choose between Taeyeon and me. Now.

I laughed bitterly. I'm nothing to Taeyang. Just a girl he plays with who will have no future with him. On the other hand, Taeyeon's different. She isn't Taeyang's sister or any blood-related relative. She can have a future with him. A very good one. Taeyeon's an actor and now Taeyang is one as well. They can do whatever they like using all the money they will earn together.

Taeyang's POV

My brain was overcrowded with questions.

"Because she loves you." Dara suddenly said. As soon as she said that, my brain cleared up. What other solutions are there? Only if she loves me, then she would want Dara and me to separate. Even though I know it's true, I just cannot believe it. When did she fall in love with me?? How come I never realised it??? But I don't love her, what am I going to do????

"I'm tired. You can go now." Dara said without any emotions and lied down on her bed.

If Dara loves me, what will she be feeling now? Sad that Taeyeon loves me? Angry?

I sat on the chair like a robot as I stared at my hands. She loves me, but I don't love her. If I want her, I can have her. I can have a future with her. But why would I want to have a future with her if I don't even love her? I only love Dara, but we are forbidden to be together. We will have no future. But who cares? As long as we can be together now, I don't care if we have no future. I mean, I'm the one who controls my future. I can just elope with Dara and we'll have a future.

I looked at Dara's back. I could vaguely see her shoulders shaking. Is she.......is she crying?

Sandara's POV

I lied on the bed, unable to control the sadness in my heart. Taeyang didn't say anything. Is he going to reject her or accept her? I just don't know. I really don't know. I only know that I'm sad. Tears slid silently down my face. Haha, I never knew I'm just as fragile as those stupid girls.

"I only love you. You know that." Taeyang whispered as he hugged me from behind.

He......he does??? He actually loves me, not Taeyeon??? He really does?? I smiled despite my tears.