Introduction Party (Part 5)

My Brother "Loves" Me

Taeyang's POV

I looked at the watch impatiently. It was already 5:50 and the bus still didn't arrive at Ethen Street. If it keeps on driving so slowly, then we're really going to be late. And that's an absolute no-no.

"Ajusshi! When are we going to stop at Ethen Street??" I couldn't just do nothing while watching time ticking away, so I went up to the bus driver and asked.

"Oh, maybe at 6 or 6:05." The bus driver replied casually as he lazily turned the wheel. WHAT?! 6 OR 6:05?? THEN WE'RE SURELY GOING TO BE LATE!

"Sorry, but can you please drive faster? We need to get to Ethen Street quickly. We have an important meeting to attend to at 6 o'clock." I asked politely even though right now I just wanted to grab the wheel, kick the ajusshi off the seat and drive crazily to my destination.

"Aish, kids these days. Can't you have some respect? This is the speed that I'm going and I'm NOT going to quicken up my pace!" The bus driver said and true to his word, he continued to drive so slowly.

"But ajusshi, we really need to get to that place. Can you PLEASE drive faster?" I asked politely again, even though my patience is running thin.

"I ALREADY SAID NO, NOW GET BACK TO YOUR SEAT BEFORE I KICK YOU OFF THE BUS!" The bus driver shouted angrily. WTF is wrong with this man? I just wanted him to drive faster! I didn't tell him to drive over the speed limit!

"Ajusshi, here is a hundred dollars. I think that is two times the money you get from your boss. I only have one request. Can you just drive a little bit faster?" I opened my wallet and handed him a hundred dollars.

"WHAT YOU LITTLE !@#%^*$%!#$ I DON'T WANT NO MONEY FROM YOU! HMPH, THINKING YOU'RE ALL RICH AND POWERFUL AYE? THEN EAT THIS !" The bus driver's spitted everywhere at the windscreen as he exclaimed angrily. To my horror, he started driving even slower!

"No, I'm not trying to insult you and I don't think I'm rich and powerful. I just want you to drive faster. That's my only purpose." I said sincerely. I didn't want to have a fight with a 200 pound ajusshi who was in his fifties.

"OH YEAH? REALLY? WELL YOU BETTER NOT MAKE ME ANGRY AGAIN! NOW GO BACK TO YOUR SEAT AND SIT QUIETLY!" The ajusshi calmed down for a bit, but he was still shouting.

OMG...........Why did he have to be so..........so frustrating to deal with?!! For God sake, I just wanted him to drive a little bit faster! Is that such a big problem??!!! Then fine! If he won't drive faster, then we'll get off this ing bus!

"Ajusshi, sorry, can we get off the bus right now?" I asked, impatience showing in my tone of voice.

"YOU WANT TO START SOMETHING AGAIN, HUH? NO, YOU CANNOT GET OFF THE BUS RIGHT NOW! THERE'S NO STOPS HERE!" The bus driver got even more angry. He waved his fist at me furiously. OMG, what the hell did I do to deserve SUCH INJUSTICE from a bus driver????!!!!!

"Sorry, but we really need to get off." Running is even more faster than riding on this bus!

"I SAID YOU CAN'T YOU LITTLE !@#%%^^*^^&^@@#$%%&&*!@#$$^%&(*^&$%@##"

Sandara's POV

I walked up to the driver's seat to see what's all the commotion about. I could only hear Taeyang talking and then the bus driver yelling.

"Can you please make an exception for us? We're really running late." Taeyang said, his hands clenched into fists by his side. I could see he was trying to restrain his anger from burning down this bus.

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU, I CAN'T! CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING??? ARE YOU STUPID?!" The ajusshi exclaimed irately.

I looked at them two in confusion. So THIS is what it was all about? Just because Taeyang wanted the driver to drive faster?

Taeyang turned his head and saw me standing next to him. Suddenly, an intelligent spark of mischief appeared in his eyes. Oh no.... He can't be up to anything good. I touched his arm, trying to make him get rid of whatever bad idea that was in his head. However, he didn't even turn to look at me.

"Sorry, but we have to get off, whether you will let us or not!" Taeyang said.

In a flash, he already pressed the button next to the wheel. The bus doors opened with a creak. Taeyang grabbed hold of my hand. He jumped and suddenly we were treading on air. After a few seconds, my feet touched the ground heavily. The bus rumbled past us, as if announcing its anger.

"Phew~~We finally got off." Taeyang said as he straightened up.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! WE COULD HAVE BECOME INJURED OR EVEN WORSE, DEAD!" I screamed at him. Images of him and myself lying unmoving on the road was too vivid, I just can't stop myself thinking of it.

"I knew we weren't going to be injured. Relax Dara. I wouldn't let anything hurt you." Taeyang replied sincerely as he stared into my eyes, trying to reassure me that everything's alright.

"But there were so many possibilites! How could you know FOR SURE that we weren't going to die?!" I yelled. Even though I was already calming down after seeing that we aren't actually dead. In fact we aren't even injured. But we could have been!

"I checked the speedometer before jumping off. It was going at very slowly, so I knew it was safe enough to jump." Taeyang said as we started running towards the Royal Hotel. It was a few hundred metres away.

"....................You could have told me that earlier so I don't have to be so scared!" I said slowly. Not that I'm scared for myself, I was scared for him! What if his arm got injured or his legs got scraped by the gravel???!!!

"Sorry, Dara." Taeyang apologised. I can't believe it! He never apologises so easily.

"But you know I won't let you get hurt." Taeyang stated as he smiled cheekily at me.

"HMPH!" I said, pretending to be angry even though my heart was already jumping with happiness. I ran ahead of him so he couldn't see me smiling.

Taeyang laughed, as if knowing that I'm not angry anymore. Maybe he really does know.

Taeyang's POV

For the n-th time, I looked at my watch. It was 5:58pm and we only arrive at Ethen Street. We really need to hurry up.

I grabbed hold of Dara's hand and ran faster. I could hear her huffing and puffing behind me. I sighed. She really needs to do some exercise. Maybe I should make her a sport schedule where she can do 2 hours of skipping ropes, 3 hours of swimming and 2 hours of running? Hmm, I think I really should make it.

After a minute or so, the Royal Hotel loomed infront of us. However, the doors were obviously closed. Damn! With a new burst of speed, we ran towards the doors and burst into a room of people. They looked at us with surprise. I knew what we looked like to them - two lunatics with crazy wind-blown hair and crumpled clothes. I quickly let go of Dara's hand.

"Sorry, we're late." I said as I smoothed down my jacket and the T-shirt inside.

"No, you're just on time!" Lee Soo Hyun walked out of the crowd and welcomed us. His face was red from drinking too much wine. The reason why I knew that? I saw the empty wine bottles he's holding. He placed them down on a table and walked cheerfully towards us.

"Let me introduce these two. This is Taeyang, our main actor. And this is Sandara, our main actress. They are siblings and I'm sure you guys will work wonderfully with these two." Lee Soo Hyun patted my back and said.

The other actors looked at us with curious glances. Taeyeon was in the crowd. I looked at her apologetically since I didn't accept her ride to the hotel.

"Since all of our actors have arrive, our party shall officially begin now!" Lee Soo Hyun exclaimed. The crowd infront of us dissipated almost immediately.

Taeyeon walked towards us. A happy smile was on her face.

"Oh Taeyang oppa, you're sweating so much!" Taeyeon said as she took out some tissues and wiped the sweat off my face.

"Thanks." I said and took the tissues from her, wiping my face myself. I didn't like anyone touching me randomly. Even if its cute Taeyeon. For a second, I could see a sense of disappointment in her eyes. But in a flash, it was gone. Am I imagining things again?

Sandara's POV

I stood there, looking at Taeyeon and Taeyang being all lovey-dovey with each other. I just wanted to puke. How could they be like that right infront of me! Even though I'm only Taeyang's sister and I don't have the authority to tell them to separate.

You're only his sister. You can only be his sister, but she doesn't.

A  small voice said coldly in my mind. Yeah, I'm only his sister.