I'm Waiting For You

My Brother "Loves" Me

Sandara's POV

I power-walked home because the night was getting so dark. Still walking, I opened my phone and realised it was already 8:40pm. Meanie Taeyang! I can't help myself but to curse him. How can he allow his young sister to walk him BY HERSELF in such a DARK NIGHT??? Isn't he even scared that I'll get kidnapped or even worse.....??

I shook my head, trying to get rid of that frightening thought. However, my brain seemed to disobey my demands. It showed me several scary pictures of what will happen to a girl who walks home alone at night. My powerwalk broke into a run. Even though there weren't any bad people chasing me, I still wanted to be home as fast as I can. The night was getting cold. Autumn is coming very soon.

"Hey y chick, do you want a ride on my car?" A guy said, making me scream. I was too focused on the scary images in my brain that I didn't realise that a car was driving slowly beside me.

"No thanks." I said quickly and started running again. I hope that guy isn't some pedo or murderder. Please don't kill me. I'm too young to die!!!

I relaxed once I saw that car zoom past me. Phew~~~Maybe he's just a kind guy who wanted to help distressed girls like me. Why am I being so scared for?? It's not as if I've never walked by myself at night before. It's just...........I don't know. The feeling somehow changed. I sighed. Loving Taeyang has made me weaker. I mean, who needs his protection anyway? I have my own kungfu skills! It's not like I NEED him. He's a jerk anyway.

I was so concentrated on cursing Taeyang that I nearly ran right pass my house! I relaxed and opened my bag, trying to find the keys. Where are the damn keys?? I searched left and right for it, but still couldn't find them! In the end, I nearly tipped my whole bag over, but there's still no sign of any jingling keys. Please don't tell me.............tell me that I forgot my keys..........

I slapped my forehead. , I really did forget my keys.

Oh well, at least Taeyang's home! I can just ring the doorbell and he can open the door for me.

"Ding Dong!" I pressed the button. I could hear it echoing through the house. However, I couldn't hear any movements in the house. Is he in the bathroom??

I waited for five minutes, but no one came to open the door, so I rang the doorbell again. Taeyang you idiot! If you don't open the door right now, I'm going to curse you in a very very bad way!

I rang the doorbell again impatiently. Goosebumps were already appearing on my arms. The night wind blew on my shirt, making me shiver uncontrollably. Ok, you made me do this Taeyang! If you're in the bathroom right now, I curse you that you will have no in your next life! Hmph, let's see how you'll do your business in the bathroom if you have no !

For the ten thousand time, I rang the doorbell again. Still, no one replied. I walked to the back of my house to see if there was any lights on. I already checked that there weren't any lights on at the front of the house. Nope, not a single light at the back of the house either. Oh you Taeyang! Why the hell do you have to sleep so early today??? And why the hell are you sleeping so heavily?? Can't you even hear the doorbell??? Are you deaf??!!!!

Suddenly, I remembered that I still have my phone. I slapped my forehead again. Sometimes, my brain just stops working. I dialled Taeyang's number and waited for him to pick up.

"Hello, this is 0439287862. Please leave any messages right behind the tone, beeep!" The voicemail started. I ended the call and dialled again. And again. And again. And again. But STILL no one answered.

"AARRCHHOO!" I sneezed.If I catch a cold because of you, I'm seriously going to kill you! I dialled the number again and still only the voicemail answered me. Wait........why do I feel as if I'm missing something? My house's not that stuffed with things, so you usually can hear what's going on in the house clearly from outside at night. I never heard any ringtones going on in the house, which only means two things. Either Taeyang turned his phone on silent or he's not home yet. But Taeyeon told me he's home! I mean, she didn't tell me exactly that, but I assumed that he arrived home. Maybe he's out to buy some snacks? Hmm, that's it!

I sat down on the steps outside my hosue as I started waiting for Taeyang. That stupid bear who I love so much.

Taeyang's POV

"Hahaha!!!! Oh you're so funny Taeyeon!!" Cindy laughed crazily. Taeyeon was telling jokes to her. I didn't really want to chat with Cindy. She wanted to HIT Dara! No matter how charming she might be, she's staying forever on my black list.

Somehow, I have this unsettling feeling in my stomach. I left the two girls to themselves and grabbed some sausage rolls from the table. Maybe it's just because I'm hungry? However, the feeling still didn't go away after I finished my food. Not only it's not disappearing, it's becoming stronger!

I shook my head. I really don't know why I'm feeling like this. Everything is fine over here. Dara must be fine as well since Kim Hyun Joon is with her. Then what's the problem??? I rubbed my eyes, maybe I'm just tired.

I walked back over to Taeyeon and joined the conversation.

Sandara's POV

"AARRCHOOOO!" I sneezed again. Getting out a packet of tissues, I wiped my nose. My feet was already numb with cold. Autumn is like winter in Korea. It's not so cold in the afternoon, but now it's freezing. I hugged myself tighter as I cursed Taeyang again. Why is he so slow?? He's taking two thousand years just to go and buy snacks!

I looked at my phone and realised it was already 9:10pm. I already waited for half an hour! OMG............he really is a turtle isn't he???

Taeyang's POV

"Yah oppa, let's go to the nightclub! This party isn't fun anymore." Taeyeon suggested as she grabbed onto my arm.

"I want to go home. I'm tired." I said. I'm tired of all these crowds. I just wanted to go home and rest.

"Awww, but oppa, it's only 9:10! Can't we just go to the nightclub for one hour? I can drive you home after!" Taeyeon whined.

"Ok then." I gave up.

Cindy, Taeyeon and I went to the nightclub after ten minutes of driving around. Cindy drove her own car behind us as she followed us. I just didn't feel right as I went on her car. I felt as if I shouldn't be here, as if I should be somewhere else but I just don' t know where.

Sandara's POV

I rubbed my arms quickly, trying to give my body a sense of warmth. But it has no use. I still felt as cold as a block of ice. Maybe I should just call Kim Hyun Joon and tell him to come get me? At least it won't be so cold in his car. But I crossed off that thought as soon as I had it. Don't be such a trouble for a guy you just met!

I stood up and started jogging on the spot to create some warmth. Looking at my phone again, it was already 9:30pm. I waited for him for 50 minutes already! That stupid Taeyang. Why can't he come here faster?? Doesn't he know his sister is freezing to death???

Sitting back down on the steps, I crossed my arms tightly and closed my eyes. Maybe after a few minutes, he'll appear infront of me once I open my eyes? I knew I was kidding myself, but it felt tempting to try.

"One, two, three, four, five!" I counted slowly and opened my eyes. Taeyang was no where in sight. I closed my eyes again and opened them after counting to five, but still, Taeyang wasn't here. My body sagged as I sighed.

Taeyang's POV

"Rock your body, come on come on, rock your body!" The music blasted from the giant speakers. I sat on the seat, drinking wine as I looked at Taeyeon and Cindy dancing crazily. They shook their head from side to side, making their hair fly wildly.

"Hi oppa, wanna come dance with me?" A hot chick walked over to me and asked.

"No thanks." I rejected instantly. I have no interest in dancing right now. I just wanted to go home.

"Oh come on oppa!" The chick insisted as she trialled her fingers down my chest. I pushed her away immediately and walked to the bathroom. Only in the bathroom could I find some peace. I washed my face with cold water and looked at myself in the mirror. I suddenly missed Dara alot. I wanted to see her right in this second.

I laughed bitterly, not caring about the other guys who looked at me as if I'm crazy. I just didn't see Dara for a few hours and I'm missing her like hell. What am I going to do if she leaves me forever?? She will, of course. She has to go marry someone and have her own family. I might as well get used to this emptiness now.

I walked out of the bathroom and sat back on my seat. Taeyeon and Cindy were still dancing. A few hot guys were circling them now. I closed my eyes and pictured Dara's face. Even thinking of her can make my heart speed up. I never knew I could love her so much.

Sandara's POV

That stupid idiot...........he acts as if he loves me, but he actually doesn't. If he does, then why isn't he coming??? Doesn't he know I'm waiting for him here? I thought I had mental telepathy with him.

I hugged myself. I can't feel my legs and my fingers are numb. The wind is blowing right at me. I can't do anything to warm myself up. Running around obviously has no help, it just makes me tired. Who the said that exercising can keep you warm???

I could hear my teeth chattering. I swallowed and started imagining Taeyang's face. It always makes me feel better after seeing his face, either in real life or in my mind.

Taeyang's POV

"Taeyeon, I need to go now." I said urgently to Taeyeon. She stopped swaying her hips and pouted.

"But it's only 10pm! Can't we stay a little longer?" She asked.

"Sorry, I can't." I said and made my way out of the club.

"Ok then. If oppa says so." Taeyeon followed me.

I got into the car and did my seatbelt. Taeyeon started the engine and drove it out into the street. The cold air blew onto my face, making me feel more anxious. I know something is wrong. Something is definitely wrong. Even if Dara isn't home now, I should wait for her at home.

After 15 minutes of driving, we finally arrived at my house.

"Thank you Taeyeon! See you later!" I said and was about to get out of her car when she stopped me.

"Sorry Taeyeon, I really need to go now." I said quickly and undid my seatbelt. She tugged at my sleeve.

"Oppa, I don't want you to go........."Taeyeon said.

"We'll meet again next time." I said but Taeyeon still didn't let go of me. She started leaning closer and closer.

Sandara's POV

I waited for so long. I can't even count the minutes. Suddenly, a bright light shone right into my eyes. I looked up and realised Taeyang was in the car with Taeyeon. Finally, he's here! Who cares he's with Taeyeon, at least he's here! I thought I had to wait for another hour.

Then, I saw Taeyeon leaning closer and closer to Taeyang. Oh no.........this isn't happening! I saw Taeyang backing away but there wasn't any space left. Taeyeon put her hands onto Taeyang's chest and leaned even closer.

"Taeyang!" I screamed. I stood up weakly. I couldn't even feel my legs working beneath me. I walked towards them, wobbling unsteadily. Suddenly, the world turned fuzzy and everything turned black.