Happy Sandara Is Back!!!

My Brother "Loves" Me

Taeyang's POV

I still knelt at the place, facing the direction where Dara just left. An hour or more must have passed, but I couldn't make myself stand up as if nothing happened. I still couldn't believe Dara just left me. It's still raining. She didn't bring her umbrella! What if she gets sick again? Umma and appa won't be happy if Dara is sick again. I need to go get an umbrella for Dara!

I straightened up and staggered to the house, making the carpet all wet.

"OMO.......Taeyang! What happened to you???" Umma looked at me with disbelief and hurried towards me.

"Nothing. I need to get an umbrella for Dara. She went out and it's raining outside." I muttered as I went to the laundry room to get an umbrella.

"Taeyang! You can't go out like this! Dara can handle herself!" Umma said. She grabbed a towel out of the clothes cupboard and started drying my hair.

"But...Dara...will....get....sick....." I said weakly before falling unconscious to the floor.

Sandara's POV

I stood awkwardly on the door steps. Kim Hyun Joon looked at me with confusion.

"Umm, I'm wet. If I go in, your floors will get wet too." I said as I squeezed a bucket of water out of my long sleeve.

"Don't worry. I live alone. My parents are in America right now. I don't mind. I'm not a hygienist." Kim Hyun Joon shrugged and walked into the house.

I thought for a moment and stepped in hesitantly. Exploring the house curiously, I tried not to drip too much water onto the floor.

"Here. You should go have a hot shower and change or else you'll get sick." Kim Hyun Joon handed me a dry clothes. A pair of jeans and a cute black top.

I gave him a confused look. How come he has girl's clothes in his house? Does he have a girlfriend living with him??

"Oh, my sister lives here with me a few years ago, but now she's in America as well with my parents. She left some of her clothes here because she couldn't be bothered to pack all of it into her luggage." He answered.

I took the clothes gratefully and walked into the bathroom Kim Hyun Joon showed me earlier on. After locking the door safely behind me, I gasped. There was a Jacuzzi spa infront of me. On my right is a huge showering cubicle and on my left is a glass wash basin where you can wash your hands.

I sighed and sat down next to the enormous spa. Now, I don't know if coming here is a great idea after all. I mean, what are we going to do together? 

Taeyang's face floated into my head. I dismissed it instantly. Right now, I really DON'T want to see his face. I could only imagine too well what he'll be like.

I might as well take a shower and dry myself. Then, an embarrassing thought entered my head. This is the first time I've ever showered and changed in a guy's house. I stood there, unsure of what to do. Kim Hyun Joon must think I'm a really easy girl to have a shower in his house.

"Dara, are you alright?" Kim Hyun Joon knocked on the door.

"Uhh, yeah! Don't worry." I assured him and continued to think of a good way to dry myself and not let him think I'm easy.

After more than ten minutes, I sighed heavily and shoved myself in the showering cubicle after turning on the water. It's the only way to prevent myself from getting sick. I dried my hair with a towel and changed into the dry clothes. They fit me surprisingly well.

"Thank you. Where can I dry these?" I asked Kim Hyun Joon.

"There, on the washing line." He said and pointed at the indoor washing line.

I nodded and hung my clothes on it. Then, I settled on the sofa and the TV. If Kim Hyun Joon doesn't mind whatever I do, then I'll just do what I normally do. There's really no point to be all shy and embarrassed, I realised. He's like an older brother to me. It's almost natural to be at his house.

"Aren't you going to dry your hair?" Kim Hyun Joon asked, frowning at me.

"I can't be bothered." I replied lazily and focused on the TV.

I heard him sigh and walk off. A second later, he came back and I felt someone drying my hair behind me with a hair blower.

"Thanks!" I turned and smiled at him sweetly. I really don't get how he's so nice and handsome, but he still doesn't have a girlfriend.

Kim Hyun Joon's POV

I stood behind her and dried her hair. Feeling her silky hair between my fingers make me feel like I'm in a dream. Am I really drying Dara's hair? Is she really infront of me, watching TV at my house? It seems too good to be true. I've always wanted to be with her alone. She has a sense of presence about her that makes me calm and happy.

"Is it done yet? Let's go eat something!" Dara pouted.

Aww....SO CUTE!!!!! I tried to maintain a serious face but couldn't. Why is she so cute that I can feel myself losing my heart to her?

"Be patient. I'll go cook something." I replied after drying her hair. Then I walked into the kitchen and cooked ramen.

Taeyang's POV

Groggily opening my eyes, I looked at the ceiling. Where am I? What am I doing here? Slowly my memories came back, bit by bit. The emptiness came along as if it wanted to settle down permanently in my chest where my heart was supposed to be.

"Taeyang-ah, are you alright?" Umma walked in with a glass of water and some medicine.

"Yeah." I replied shortly. After all that, I really didn't have any energy left to talk.

"Where is Dara?" Umma asked as she sat down on the edge of my bed.

"I don't know." I answered and closed my eyes, indicating I want to rest.

Umma left quietly and closed the door. I opened my eyes again. What am I going to do when Dara comes back? Is there still a chance of bringing her back to me? Will Dara still talk to me?

I punched the bed weakly. I couldn't help myself but curse Taeyeon. If she didn't kiss me then Dara won't be like this! But the person I hate the most is myself. If I had pushed her away faster, if I moved away quicker, Dara wouldn't have seen us!

I feel so exhausted with all this complication around me. Dara and my love is forbiddened. Dara went somewhere and I'm not sure that she'll be the same Dara again when she comes back. Kim Hyun Joon likes Dara. Taeyeon likes me and will do anything to Dara to get rid of her. Dara and I will be dead if anyone finds out about our love. There's just so many things I can't do. I feel like a bird in a cage.

Sandara's POV

"Hmm, you really can cook!" I commented as I finished my bowl of ramen.

"Of course! I'm Kim Hyun Joon." Kim Hyun Joon said jokingly.

"There's soup next to your lips." He pointed out.

"Really? Here? Here? Here?" I my mouth everywhere but couldn't seem to grasp that one spot.

"Come here. I'll help you." He said.

I walked obediently to him and smiled when he wipes the soup off with a tissue. This is the correct sibling love! Not the one Taeyang and I have! No, I can't think about him. I should give myself a break and just relax without worrying that Taeyang is going to be sad or angry.

"Let's go and watch a movie. I just bought some new ones yesterday." Kim Hyun Joon said and took me to the special "Movie Room".

For the umpteenth time, I gasped. This house is just like a palace! And this room is the most fantastic of all. The TV screen was so big that the height of my car won't be able to cover it. I wish I had one of these at home. I'll happily be stuck in it forever!

"Let's watch this one." Kim Hyun Joon decided and showed me the movie. I nodded and chose a best spot on the sofa. Kim Hyun Joon settled beside me. The movie started immediately.

"Hahaha!!!!!" Soon, the room was filled with my crazy laughter. It's not my fault! The movie was just so funny!

"Omo, omo, he's so stupid!!!!" I exclaimed while getting my breath back.

Kim Hyun Joon smiled beside me. I know he might think I'm a impolite girl with crazy laughing problems, but I no longer care. Why hide yourself behind a mask? This is the real me, whether you accept it or not. Clearly, Kim Hyun Joon is more than happy to accept it. And that's what being with him is so easy.

He's a perfect big brother. I felt a hint of jealousy at Kim Hyun Joon's little sister. Taeyang and I should have this kind of relationship, but we don't. Instead we fall into an idiotic love river and now we're trying to pretend that everything is alright. The thought of our problem dragged my mood down a little but Kim Hyun Joon's jokes immediately boosted it back up.

My choice of coming here was correct. This is my shelter other than Minho's house and I'm very grateful of it. Just stuff Taeyang and Taeyeon! 

I laughed again, this time really able to clean my mind of all the sad things. I've been way to sad these days and I have to return to the previous Sandara who's cheerful and happy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!

This is my second chapter for making up to my absence through this week. Thank you guys so much for not unsubscribing while I was away!!!!! <3