Special Note

My Brother "Loves" Me

Dear readers:

      Hi! I just wanted to say that the 12 chapters from now on will be dedicated to Judy, who is my fantastically talented (at drawing and humour) korean friend! She's going back to Korea and won't be coming back to Australia anymore. *sniff sniff* She's one of my very loyal readers and one of my very best friends so I'm SUPER sad that she's going.

     Sorry to my readers, since this is kind of the author's rambling, but I really hope that all my subscribers and readers can write a note of farewell or good luck on her wall. (http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/39538)

     Thank you to all readers and subscribers who had done that. It is appreciated immensely :)

     Also, to Judy:

            Hey unnie, I will miss you!!! I'll call you when you get to Korea! I really don't want you to go but I know that you have to, I'm gonna miss you like hell!!! I can't believe you're actually gonna leave me, minhae and all your other friends........But don't worry, I will go to Korea either to visit you (remember your mum said I can live in your house if I go to Korea?? XD) or become a transfer student to go to Korea and study there! When you meet new friends in Korea, please don't forget you still have a friend here who is a korean-wannabe-maniac and she loves you so much that she's bawling her eyeballs out right now!

           Nooo...I can't write anymore, or else the computer is gonna get flooded with my tears. Bye Judy! Keep in touch! And don't forget I can live in your house FOR FREE (Asian-like XD) if I go to Korea!!!! I'm really gonna miss you!! ME LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

I repeat : ANYONE WHO WRITES A NOTE OF FAREWELL OR GOOD LUCK ON JUDY'S WALL WILL BE TOTALLY, ABSOLUTELY, INCREDIBLY, UNBELIEVABLY AND IMMENSELY APPRECIATED!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Andes AKA snow_husky