Introduction Party (Part 8)

My Brother "Loves" Me

Sandara's POV

The game already ended but I can't see Taeyang anywhere. Where is he??? Please don't tell me he already went home......If he did....then I'm going to kill him! He could have told me!!! It was 8:15pm. I looked for Taeyeon and saw her standing beside the drink section.

"Hey Taeyeon, did you see my brother?" I asked anxiously.

"Yeah, he went home. He told me he needed to go somewhere tomorrow so he needs to sleep early." Taeyeon replied slowly.

"Oh ok!" I said quickly and smiled at her. At least she didn't hide oppa's whereabouts to me! 

"Where are you going?" Kim Hyun Joon asked me as I walked to the door.

"I'm going home. It's already late." I smiled and walked out. 

"Do you want me to drive you home?" He suggested.

"No, it's alright." I replied. I waved at him and started walking towards the bus stop.

Taeyang's POV

I washed my hands and walked out of the bathroom.

"Taeyeon, where's Dara?" I asked. I didn't see her ever since I went to the bathroom.

"Oh, she went out with Kim Hyun Joon to go somewhere. I don't know where." Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders.

HMPH! Now Dara's not even bothered to tell me where she's going. I have to ask SOMEONE ELSE to know her whereabouts. And she's going out with someone she just met in the party. I hope Kim Hyun Joon won't do anything bad to her.......Or else......

I flipped open my phone to call Dara, just to check if she's alright. Damn! My phone's battery ran out............Why??!!! Why now??? What if Dara gets kidnapped or something?? It's already dark outside.

Don't worry. She has Kim Hyun Joon now. You're not needed anymore.

I shoved my phone back inside my jean's pocket. That's right! She doesn't need me anymore. She has someone else there for her. A sour taste filled my mouth. I grabbed the wine glass next to me and emptied it. Since she's all safe now, I might as well enjoy myself at this party.

Taeyeon's POV

Hmph! Stupid Dara. Now, recounting how she trusted me so completely, I just want to laugh. She's so innocent. But innocent isn't always a good thing. It only means she's stupid.

Hehe, now I have Taeyang all to myself. I won't let him go again!

I hugged Taeyang's arm and asked, "What do you want to do now, oppa?"

"Hmm, go meet some new people?" Taeyang replied as we walked towards another couple.

Kim Hyun Joon's POV

Once Dara left, my interests for the party were lost completely. I walked towards the car park and retrieved my black BMW. I just hope Dara's alright going home by herself. Where the hell is her brother anyway??!!! Isn't he supposed to go home with her??

I gripped the wheel as I tried to banish all the bad thoughts of Dara being hurt while going home. She'll be ok, won't she?

Sandara's POV

When I was nearly there to the bus stop, the bus came. I quickly ran towards it. If this bus was gone, it'll take another 10 minutes for the next bus to arrive. And I didn't want to wait in the dark for 10 minutes.

I paid my ticket once I got on the bus. Sitting near the back, I relaxed. Taeyang's home now. Away from Taeyeon. I'll be able to see him once I get home. Maybe umma and appa isn't home yet since they went to the orchestra concert. Then Taeyang and I will be able to talk alone. I really wanted to ask him if he likes Taeyeon or not. Even though in the party, I told myself not to think about him and Taeyeon, I still don't really forgive Taeyang for leaving me all alone in the party.

I rested my head on the window and looked out at the dark night that unfurled infront of me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kitchi~~~ My dearest reader, where are you??? You didn't comment for soooo long :(  Me is waiting for your comment XD