Conflicted

My Brother "Loves" Me

Taeyang's POV

I parked the car inside the garage. Dara opened the door and walked out, not even glancing at me. I'm really confused right now. I don't know if she's really sick or not. She seemed sick, what's with her pale face and shivering body. But she doesn't have a temperature and she's not sneezing or coughing. I should have took her to the doctors, but umma and appa should be home by now. They know what to do.

I flashed the card at the machine outside the garage and the garage door silently slid down. I walked into the house and closed the door behind me.

"Appa! Umma! Are you home yet?" I called out while taking off my shoes. I waited for a reply but no one answered me. I frowned, maybe they are still eating dinner with their friends.

I knocked on Dara's door.

"Dara, are you alright?" I asked.

"...................." Only silence answered me. Why isn't she talking to me?? Did I make her mad? But I didn't do anything that would make her angry!

"Dara, I'm coming in." I twisted the door knob and walked in. Only to see Dara lying on the bed, pale against the moonlight filtering through the window. Her hair laid obediently around her, like a pool of silky black water. Her eyes were open, but they weren't blinking. I gasped. She looks......dead.

I quickly moved towards her and sat down on her bed.

"Dara!! Are you ok?? Are you sick??" I touched her forehead, it wasn't burning. I feel so stupid. I don't know what's wrong with her! I can't even help her.

"Dara! Please don't scare your oppa like this!" I shook her hard. She flopped lifelessly beside me. If she doesn't talk back to me, I think I'm going to go crazy.

I stood up and scrambled for my phone. I was about to call for the ambulance when a cold hand touched my cheek. I dropped the phone in shock and turned around to look at Dara. Her eyes were trained on me with burning intensity. I sat back down on her bed.

"Dara, what's wrong with you??" I couldn't help but become frustrated.

"Nothing." Dara said softly and sighed. She turned her back to me. Somehow, I know that she's behaving like this because of me.

"If oppa did anything to upset you, please tell me." I turned her around but stopped immediately when I felt her cold skin. It was mid summer, how come she's so cold?

"Dara, are you cold?" I asked anxiously.

"No." She replied without any emotion.

I sighed. I really don't know what's wrong with her! Ever since I brought Taeyeon to Minho's house, she started behaving like this. Did Taeyeon hurt her?? If she did.........then she's dead for sure. No one can hurt Dara, NO ONE!

Sandara's POV

I turned my back to him and closed my eyes. However, even if I close my eyes, the memory won't stop replaying in my head. Taeyeon sitting close to Taeyang. Their laughter. Them smiling at each other. Taeyang pouring coke for her. Taeyeon drinking it shyly. Their happy conversations with each other.

IT'S ENOUGH TO DRIVE ME CRAZY!

I DON'T WANT Taeyeon so close to Taeyeon. I DON'T WANT to hear their laughter and conversations. I DON'T WANT Taeyang being so nice to her. I just don't want anyone close to Taeyang except for me. But I know that's impossible. Someday in the future, Taeyang will get married and have kids. Then, what would I do? What could I do?

I clenched my fists and tried to stop the stupid tears from falling.

Suddenly, I froze. A pair of muscular hands grabbed me from behind and pulled me towards a warm, tight hug.  Taeyang's familiar scent enveloped me, making me want to cry more.  I squeezed my eyes shut, hoping that the tears won't pour down.

I was being selfish. I know that. I didn't want anyone having Taeyang. I wanted him for myself, even if I know there's no happy ending for us.

Taeyang's chest vibrated slightly as he sighed.

"Pabo, why are you crying?" A pair of warm hands wiped off the stubborn tears from my face. I sniffed softly. Why does he have to be so nice to me??!! If he doesn't, maybe I could let him go and bury the forbidden love for him deep in my heart.

"Even though I don't know why you are behaving like this, I know it's all because of me." Taeyang murmured as he hugged me tighter. I would give ANYTHING to make this hug last for eternity.

"I'm sorry for whatever I did to make you upset." Taeyang said sincerely. I could hear a note of guilt in his tone of voice. No, you didn't make me upset. I made myself upset because of the stupid jealousy that's suffocating me. You didn't do anything wrong. I said to myself.

"Dara, please talk to me." Taeyang nearly begged me. I bit my lip, trying not to cry. Taeyang never begged anyone. Never.

"Dara, I-" Taeyang began.

I turned around quickly and kissed him hungrily on the lips. I couldn't control myself any longer. I'm sorry Taeyang. I know that this love if forbidden, but I LOVE YOU. 

I felt him stiffen beside me and a bitter feeling slashed through my heart. He doesn't want me. Even though I know that Taeyang doesn't love me in this way, I still secretly hoped that he did. Even if it's just a little. 

I guess I'm dead. Now that Taeyang knows that he has such a disgusting sister who loves him inappropriately, he won't ever talk to me again.

I was about to pull back when I felt Taeyang responding to my kiss. He hugged me tight, as if I would disappear in a flash. I could feel his warm body pressing on mine. I felt desire coming as he kissed me passionately.

Taeyang's POV

Am I dreaming or is this real? I closed my eyes and felt her gentle kisses on my lips. At first, I couldn't believe it. Dara loves me in this way as well?? But then, I realised. Who cares? As long as I know that we love each other, who cares if it's forbidden? I don't care about anyone's opinions, only Dara's.

When I figured that out, I started kissing her back. I knew how much bravery she needed to have to be able to kiss me first.

I hugged her tighter and tighter, wanting to feel her against me, to know that this isn't a dream, this is real.

I her lips, it tasted as sweet as I thought it would be. She was panting quickly, making me want her more. Trailing soft kisses down her neck, I heard her let out a small moan. Her lovely scent surrounded me, making me unable to think logically. The only thing I know is that I wanted her. Very badly.

Sandara's POV

I was burning with desire. His kisses were lighting fires in my body. I tried to stifle a moan but failed. Taeyang attacked my lips, hungrily. He was like a puppy hungry for love. Love that is forbidden. Love that I'm willing to give.

I felt relieved that he didn't push me away when I kissed him. I thought he would leave me forever, but he didn't. He loved me! A small voice inside my head yelled happily. I smiled and pulled him closer.  His hands moved across my body, I could feel my body getting hotter and hotter.

"Taeyang....Taeyang....." I murmured softly. He stopped and looked at me with bright eyes. He nudged my neck with his lips.

"Taeyang! Dara! We're back!" Umma shouted as she flicked on the kitchen lights.

 We stopped dead.