Sick

My Brother "Loves" Me

Taeyang's POV

Taeyeon came closer and closer. I don't know what she wants to do. Maybe I have something in my hair? She slowly put her hands on my chest and immediately, I knew what she was trying to do. I tried to back away but the car door was already right behind me. I don't want to push her away because she'll be hurt. She's like a sister to me! I can't just hurt her! I already hurt Dara, I can't hurt another sister! But if I don't push her away, she's going to kiss me! And I ABSOLUTELY don't want that! I don't love her! I only love Dara!

"Taeyang!" Someone screamed. The voice made my heart lurch. Instantly, I knew who it was. DARA!

I turned around and saw Dara walking towards me. She was wobbling like a newborn duckling. Suddenly, she lost balance and was crashing to the floor. I got out of the car in a flash, not caring about how Taeyeon would react. In this second, only Dara mattered. Actually, Dara's always the only person that mattered to me. I ran towards her and caught her before she hit the ground.

I hugged her to me. Her body was cold, very cold. I picked her up as I fumbled for my keys and shoved it into the door. I kicked the door open and walked quickly towards Dara's room. After placing her carefully onto the bed, I switched on her bedside lamp.

She looked so pale. Even paler than the time when we came back from Minho's house. Her chest moved ever so slightly as she breathed. I was so scared. So scared that I'll lose her. I don't know why she's like this but I know something is very wrong. I felt for her forehead and it burnt my hand. Cursing, I got out of her room and ran to the kitchen. After putting some ice into a plastic bag, I ran back to Dara and put the ice onto her forehead. I took off Dara's shoes and placed her bag on the floor beside her.

Then I pulled over Dara's blanket and covered her body. Ensuring every part of her was covered, I went back to the kitchen to boil some water.

Taeyeon's POV

I clenched my fists as I looked at Taeyang's house. The door slammed close right after Taeyang went in. How could he just leave me like this?? Doesn't he know how awkward it'll be to leave a girl who just tried to kiss you on her own without saying anything??

But I know it's not his fault. It's Dara's fault. Again. Why does she always have to ruin the good time Taeyang and I have together??? One word really suits her. She's a . A from hell. I hate her so much now that my blood's boiling. Just you wait and see. I looked at the house one last time and drove off.