Sorry.....But....I Love Him Now.

My Brother "Loves" Me

Taeyang's POV

Omg...just where the hell did she go???!!!! And especially with KIM HYUN JOON!!! When did they start to get so close??

I paced across the living room, frustration eating me inside out.

I've been walking around the living room like a possessed zombie ever since after dinner! Dara said she'll come back after dinner and now it's already 10:30pm. Just where the did that jerk take her to???

"Taeyang-ah, what's wrong?" Umma placed her left hand on my shoulder as her concerned eyes met mine.

"...Nothing, umma. Dara's just not home yet." I replied, trying to hide my agitated behaviour.

"You must be very worried about her. Ha, she's my own daughter and I'm not even worried. Stop being such an umma! You look even older than me!" Umma joked so the intense atmosphere around me would evaporate.

"That's because I have a strong sense of responsibility! Unlike Umma!" I answered and we both laughed.

"Truthfully, you don't have to be so worried. She's already an adult now, she can take care of herself." Umma patted my shoulders.

"Nae Umma." I said and gave her a cheerful smile.

"Aigoo~~My son is growing up!" Umma tugged my cheeks until I felt like she was going to rip them off.

Smiling happily, she walked back into her own room.

My smile immediately dropped when she was gone. Aissshh!!! Dara, wait till you come home! I'm going to skin you allliivvvee!!!

Taeyang's Umma's POV

"Yeobo, I think we really are wrong. We should just tell Taeyang everything!" I said seriously and looked straight at my husband's face.

Age has left its mark on him but still unable to transform him completely. He still looked like the first time I've met him.

"We can't and we won't." My yeobo didn't even look up at me.

"But I can see love clearly in Taeyang's eyes! He loves our Dara and you know it." I tried to convince him.

What good is it to separate two lovers?

"Yeobo, stop talking about it. Taeyang will always be my son only." He replied as his eyes drilled into mine.

A smug look appeared on my face. "Yes, he will always be your son........son-in-law!"

"Haha, that's very funny yeobo." He laughed sarcastically.

I sighed. Doesn't he understand love at all?? Taeyang loves Dara and I'm sure Dara loves Taeyang back too.

"Why don't you just give him a chance? Don't be so cruel to him!" I spun his arm round and round, pleading like a kid wishing to eat sweets. He always can't resist this.

"..........But....but....fine....fine yeobo! Now can you stop before my arm is going to fall off??" My husband reluctantly said but I could see a smile tugging on his lips.

I let go of him instantly and was about to race off to tell Taeyang when someone parked their car outside our house. I could see the bright lights coming from the window.

Yeobo and I walked to the window and peeked curiously.

It was Dara.......with another boy.......and they were hugging......

"Yeobo, seems like we don't need to give Taeyang a chance anymore. Dara has already got a boyfriend." My husband said to me, this time it was he who was very smug.

"But....but....but...." I stuttered but couldn't find any words. I mean, what else could I say? Dara already has a boyfriend.

I sighed, feeling sorry for Taeyang.

Taeyang's POV

I heard someone drive into the carway. Opening the door, I saw Dara standing there with Kim Hyun Joon.

I was about to rush towards them and take Dara back when the sight infront of me made me freeze.

"Thank you for sending me home." Dara said and smiled sweetly at Kim Hyun Joon.

"No problem, my girlfriend!" Kim Hyun Joon swept an elegant bow.

Dara laughed with her hands covering .

Kim Hyun Joon seemed to be surprised at Dara's sweet laughter. He stood there, staring at her.

Then, in a flash, Kim Hyun Joon scooped Dara up and hugged her tightly, leaving no space between them.

My breath seemed to be stuck in my throat.

"I love you." Kim Hyun Joon said as he kissed Dara's forehead.

"Me......too....." Dara said uncertainly and smiled back at him.

I felt my heart did a double take while I absorbed the scene infront of me.

They.......are a couple now?

As thoughts raged in my head, Kim Hyun Joon reversed and drove out of the carway. Dara ran up and did a little shriek as she realised I was standing there.

She looked at me with no emotions at all. I couldn't do anything or say anything. What else is there to say? She was saying the truth. She really played with my feelings and that was all. Why am I such an idiot, still trying to save our 'love'?

"...........Sorry.......but.....I love him now......" Dara said slowly and looked me in the eye.

I lowered my head, unable to meet her eyes. If I did, I think I would die right then and there. If this really is the truth, I'll........I don't know what I'm going to do.

Dara pushed past me and strode into her bedroom, closing the door behind her.

I closed the front door with my brain still in shock mode, but the pain in my heart told me that everything I just saw and heard were real.

Dara, we...really are over....right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry guys for this short chapter. I have two more stories to update so I have to hurry >.< If you would like to read about Shinee, especially about Key and Jonghyun, then please go to my stories section and check them out!! Thank you!!!

By the way, this is my second bonus chapter for you guys!!! All chapters will continue to be updated daily.....I think XD

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

*applause please!* Please welcome missterious, SHINeesAlmightyKey and Moony_Kat for subscribing!!!!! I'm very VERY happy about it!!!! Thank you guys sooo much!!!! I thought this story was going to die...... >.< Please do comment!!!! It'll be my honour to read them XD

To Subscribers:

sighs123: Lol, yes, she just said yes XD

xXJitaCrazyXx: Keke, I hoped you like this update!!!! Kamsa for always supporting me!!!!! <3

SHINeesAlmightKey: Thank you so much for subscribing!!!! It means ALOT to me!!!! *sniff sniff* I'm so moved. Thank you!!!! >.<