I'm Kidnapped????!!!!!

My Brother "Loves" Me

After nearly an hour’s driving, we finally arrived at the car show. We walked inside the huge glass building. I could feel Taeyang tense. He’s so excited he could barely hold in his happiness. I sighed and patted him on the arm, trying to make him relax.

There were heaps of people there, all of them wearing cosplay costumes. I saw another Inyusha walking with a girl dressed as Kikyo. There were flashy cars on the marble floors. Car show girls were wearing mini skirts and tank tops. I actually really hate those girls, showing off their fantastic body. It offends me since they are kind of selling images of their bodies to the audiences. That totally grosses me out.

Taeyang dragged me through the crowd and stopped at a red Ferrari. His eyes literally lit up at the sight of it. Seeing my brother so happy made me happy too.

 Everyone thought he was so tough and strong because of his appearances, but he actually has a gentle and fragile heart. He’s still like a kid sometimes. Taeyang always let his appearances fool people. No one knew the real him except for Minho and me. Minho grew up with us so we are really good friends. His parents are great friends with my parents as well, however, they died in a car accident a few years ago.

“YAH!” Taeyang shouted in my ear as people squished around us. I looked up at him in alarm, still half-dreaming in Lalaland.

“What?” I asked, annoyed at him for disturbing my thoughts.

“It’s so crowded in here, do you want to go outside?” He said.

“I thought you said you wanted to look at the new Ferrari?” I replied. Wasn’t that why he dragged me here?

“But there’s too many people, your asthma might get worse.” Taeyang said as he pushed people out of his way and lead me to the exit.

“It’s alright, oppa. You can stay in here and I’ll wait for you outside. See you after 20 minutes!” I said. I knew how much he loved Ferraris, especially this one. Even though sometimes I really hate him when he does things that make me angry, like what happened this morning, but he’s still my brother.

“Oh ok then. See ya later!” Taeyang replied happily and let go of my arm. He began pushing through the crowd, going to see his beloved Ferrari.

I walked out of the exit door and breathed in the fresh air. Aaah, that’s better. It really was stuffy in there. I didn’t think I could handle much of that. I turned left and saw an icecream van. Yay! Yummy icecream! Running to the van, I asked for my all time favourite - mint icecream with choc chip on top!

As I was walking back, I saw a couple of guys staring at me weirdly. WTF….. I walked faster and nearly crashed into a guy dressed as L from deathnote.

“Hey y chick, you wanna join us for a while?” He smiled and looked down at me. The guys I saw who were staring at me earlier joined him.

Damn, is this some kind of crazy gang? Why did I have to buy that stupid icecream! If I didn’t, I wouldn’t have met them.  I have to get away!

“Umm, I’m a bit busy right now. I got to go!” I muttered and kept my eyes on the ground. Nearly sprinting into a run, I moved off. However, someone clearly didn’t let me do what I wanted.

“Oh come on! Let’s go have some fun!” The guy grabbed my wrist and dragged me along, heading for a black car. The other guys surrounded me and smirked.

I struggled to get my hand free but he was too strong. Ok then, there’s only one thing I could do left.

“Help!!!!! Help!!!!!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. The guys were alarmed and turned their heads to look around them. However, they relaxed once they saw no one was there.

“Hmph, stupid chick. No one can help you!” The guy said and dragged me harder. A guy on my left covered my mouth with his hand and pushed me along. Please, oh someone please come and help me!

Suddenly, I remembered my karate skills. I sighed mentally, why am I so dumb when I’m in bad situations?

I went limp and closed my eyes, trying to trick them into thinking I’ve fainted.

“Hey, boss, I think she fainted!” Someone from behind me reported. The guy who was dragging me stopped and leaned down to inspect me. Yes! I was waiting for this chance!

“Go to hell!” I opened my eyes in a flash and punched him neatly in the face. I then kicked him in the stomach and stepped on his chest.

“Hmph! Who dares to come near me?” I challenged, looking at the faces around me. A guy to my right stepped up and tried to grab my waist. I snorted and kicked him in the chest, then landed a blow to his nose. I heard a loud crack and smiled triumphantly. No one messes with Sandara!

Another guy tried to hug me from behind, but was stopped with a backflip kick from me. Do these guys even know how to fight?

Suddenly, five pairs of hands grabbed me. They started carrying me to the black car. One of the guys stuffed a white cloth into my mouth. Damn! I can’t do anything except to wobble side to side to make it harder for them to hold me. However, it doesn’t seem to be working. Taeyang, come and help me! Where are you when I need you! I screamed inside.

We were already next to the car in a few seconds. Damn, I’m really dead this time. I nearly cried, but I never was the crying type, no tears would come.

“YAH!!!!!! WHAT THE DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING???!!!!!” A voice echoed in the air. I struggled to turn around and saw Taeyang running towards us. His face was so full of anger I thought he was going to explode. The guys were stunned and couldn’t react right away. I nearly fell to the floor with relief. Finally, you’re here!

Taeyang smashed into a guy close to me and punched him in the face. The instant the guy was unmoving, he punched the next guy in the stomach. Ouch, that must’ve hurt. I thought and was glad I wasn’t the person who made him angry. Anyone who made Taeyang angry stayed in the hospital for at least half a year.

Soon, all the guys were unconscious on the floor. I was left alone, standing there, too stunned to speak. I knew he was good at fighting, but this is unbelievable.

“Dara, are you alright??” Taeyang rushed to me, his face lined with anguish. He checked me all over and relaxed a bit after he realised I was not hurt.

“You nearly scared me to death! Do you want me to have a heart attack?” He said, his face was showing so much emotion. Anger, relief, worry and protectiveness.

I ran into him and hugged him tight. This time, tears did flood my eyes. I knew he would come! I knew he would come and save me!

“I…oppa….I’m…so…sorry….” I sobbed, my voice muffled with tears and his clothes.

“Babo.” Taeyang murmured as he smoothed my hair.

“Bravo, bravo!” Someone called out. My brother tensed and turned to face another potential kidnapper. The guy who called out to us was dressed as Totoro. He took of the headpiece and smiled at us.

“Hi! I’m director Lee Soo Hyun, would you two like to act in my movie?” Lee Soo Hyun asked politely. For the second time of the day, I was stunned to silence.