17

Black Sun & Red Moon

I woke up at 6 in the morning, it was too early but we need all the time we could get.

Bom and Minzy stayed here for the night and for the next 3 weeks, their parents didn’t have any problem since they know about the competition.

I changed my clothes and went straight to the kitchen to make breakfast again. When I got their no one was up, which was a good thing, I didn’t want to have any argument on who’s gonna make breakfast again.

It didn’t take me long to get everything ready and when I was done I went straight to their rooms to wake them up, this time they didn’t ask or whine about getting up this early, they didn’t even take long to get change and everything.

Today’s agenda is the same as yesterday; we went to the field again. Without even telling them any instructions they quickly practiced what we learned yesterday, this time they’re trying it long range, I was the one in charge of throwing it somewhere far. One by one they tried and the fastest call was Bom, the calling took about 3 hours of practice. I noticed they weren’t practicing like the normal wings, they were having fun, this is why I like these girls way better than the ones who are strong and all that, they know how to have fun.

“Unnie, I forgot to ask you, what are the pearls for?” CL asked. Come to think of it I never did tell them what the pearls are for. “Well since the elements inside those pearls are the ones you don’t tame and since all the elements are all connected with each other, once you focus your elemental aura around the pearl, the other 3 elements will come out then you’ll be able to do the next step.” I explained. She just nodded her head,

“What are we going to do next?” Bom asked enthusiastically. I’ve never seen her this excited before, except for certain occasions. I smiled and they giggled.

“Next will be having as much control over the other elements as possible in order to combine them all together” they were really excited about learning melioration, I just hope they don’t hurt theirselves.

>>FLASHBACK<<

“It’s a good thing we’re dead!” Chullie oppa said sarcastically after dodging the fire/water/wind/earth ball I accidentally fling to them. He’s sarcasm was really getting in my nerves, I’m not really hot tempered but he’s really pissing me off and it’s not helping.

“It’s not as easy as it looks like you know!” I hissed. Hankyung oppa just laughed really hard.

‘That’s it’ I hissed again using a different, darker tone of voice they never heard before, maybe because I’ve never been this annoyed when I’m with them.

I clenched my fist so hard blood started dripping, ‘I should really cut my nails’ was the only thing I thought of that time. “Focus” Bummie oppa said calmly and I followed, which made the other three snort.

I slowly felt it, the 4 elements dancing around me, it was cold and hot at the same time, I also felt something rough and something smooth. I tried to open my eyes and when they did I saw a ghost-white coloured aura surrounding me, I was so amazed by the power that I didn’t notice I was losing control of it. “Ahhhhhh” I screamed. The fire was burning me, the water was choking me, the earth was squeezing me and the wind was cutting my skin. The pain was too much.

Kibum oppa’s voice kept echoing in my head “FOCUS!” “FOCUS!”  :FOCUS!”.

I knew if I didn’t do anything today’s work will just be a waste. Even if the pain was too much I still tried to calm myself. I shut my eyes and hands tightly and mumbled “FOCUS!” I felt the pain go away but instantly after, a new one hit me. Lightning! (To be continued …)

>>END<<

“Unnie!” Minzy was calling me, more like throwing rocks at me. “Apa!” I shouted at her. I looked down and saw the rocks she threw, they weren’t big but it still hurts. “What was that for?” I asked rubbing my legs, it reminded me of Kibum oppa, I let out a chuckle and they turned around to look at me. “What?” I asked. Can’t someone chuckle coz of remembering something funny? “You were spacing out!” Bom said. “We couldn’t get your attention so I asked
Minzy to go talk to you but she was too lazy so she just threw those rocks!” She giggled while explaining, I snarled at them which made them laugh.

“What now unnie?” CL asked while playing with her ring. “Be careful with that!” I pointed at the ring, she was confused at first to what I was talking about, so I kept pointing at the ring, then she got it. “Both of you as well” I turned at Minzy and Bom who was also playing with their own.  “What if we lose it?” Bom asked. I was stunned with the question she asked. I smiled a little before answering. “Well, IF you lose it then you just lost the only thing that  will remind me of you” I said coldly, turning my back to them. It was quiet; the only sound heard was the wind.

“Like I said before, the next step will be control over the other 3 element” I finally answered CL’s question. I still didn’t turn back, I didn’t want to see their expressions after what I just said.

I was about to tell them the instructions when I heard the maknae whisper. “Dara unnie, why do you keep saying things like that?” it was obviously supposed to be said in her head but she said it out loud. After realizing what she said, she covered instantly and bowed. At that time I wanted to tell them the truth, but I just couldn’t.

“Focus!” I ordered and they stood straight. I smiled to make them forget about what I said, it worked – a little.

“Like I said, next will be control over the other 3 elements to fuse them” I started. Knowing them, they wouldn’t be able to understand what I say properly so I just decided to show them.

I closed my eyes and breathe out; I closed my hands together and breathe out again. I slowly opened my hands and one by one the 4 elements lined up in front of me. I looked at them for a second and turned my eyes back on the elements: I placed my right hand above them and started whirling it, at the same time the 4 elements also started whirling, combining together. After a big flash, in my right hand was a floating ghost-white aura. “Waahhh!” I heard the other 3 gasp, I smiled coz of their amusement.

I pushed the aura forward, towards them so they could take a good look. “Pretty!” Minzy mumbled while the aura was floating around her, I was about to say something when she was reaching out her hand to touch it. “ANDWAE!” I shouted at her and fortunately she stopped. “Wae unnie?” she whine. I just sighed before talking, “If you want to get electrocuted and possibly die then go ahead touch it, be my guest” I was even gesturing for her to touch it. “Oh!” she muttered and took her finger back.

“Unnie why is the colour like that?” Chaerin asked and added “from I remember no colour can be mixed that will turn out white or that colour” she said pointing at the aura that is now in front of Bom. “Well, I really don’t know why. I didn’t bother ask when I was being taught this” I honestly told her then I remembered something Hankyung oppa told me “Oh! The people who taught  me this said that the colour of the aura is ghost-white because the colour attracts lightning!”

Up until now I never found out how the colour attracts lightning. I was scratching my head thinking how it relates when Bommie said something. “Is that why in horror movies there’s always lightning when a ghost shows up?” the 3 of us just laughed at what she said, but come to think of it that actually happens in most ghost movies.

“8D Park Bom” CL said and we all laughed again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mian !!! i didn't have tym to put it up !!!!!

here you go !!!