Telling another story -_-

Black Sun & Red Moon

The secret that has been kept for a long time now going to be let out, years spent away from him, times I wasn’t there for him, moments when he needed me most, all of these are going to be set out right.

 

Right now, I can’t help but be mad at myself. Thinking about it, once did I never think of what would happen to Karam if I died? True that unnie and oppa would still continue taking care of him but I don’t want my baby to grow up like me, Yun and Chun, growing up without both parents.

 

 Even though our experience wasn’t bad – it was better than I thought it would be but it’s still different to be introduced to everything with your parents, something that I’m not going to deprive him of.

 

All of them started coming out from the chamber, chuckling and chatting with each other. I stood with him still hugging me as we waited for all of them to come, Karam kept looking at each one’s faces and found the 4 that weren’t familiar.

 

They all stood in line in front of us, my family was smiling at him and probably communicating on their heads.

 

“Annyeong!” he suddenly bowed to them and it surprised me. Seeing how Yun is smiling and looking proud, it’s probably him who taught that. The girls and Ji bowed as well.

 

“Unnie! Who’s this cute guy?” Chaerin asked, she smiled at the boy and he blushed making Minnie jealous. *ahem* he cleared his throat and CL just stuck his tongue at him.

 

“2ne1, Ji! I like you to meet my son Karam!” I introduced him and all their eyes bulged out, ‘couldn’t say I have son with my figure and face huh!’ I told all of them and they nodded, unnie rolled her eyes.

 

Ji’s eyes were still fixed at Karam, checking HIS SON on every little detail smiling as how he sees himself on him.

 

*kekeke* I chuckled remembering the remark Dongwook oppa made years ago. “Are you sure it’s not Jae’s, coz they sure look a lot alike!” I wasn’t sure how to react to that since they actually do look like each other, but I am 100% sure that it isn’t his.

 

I knelt down and whispered to Karam. “What do you think of him?”. He’s opinion really means a lot right now, I’m not sure if he feels bad or angry that he only gets to meet his dad now and doesn’t want to see him. This worries me so much since I’m in love with his dad and would probably be spending a lot of time together.

 

“No wonder I was made!” he chuckled. Now this is certainly something from Jae, how can he teach my son these words? Unconsciously I threw a fire ball at him, he didn’t see it and ended up burning his hands, he was healed quickly after. “What was that for?” he asked and I just hugged Karam.

 

I called Ji over so they could talk properly, the rest gave us some space and privacy for the time being – very nice of them.

 

We sat down with Karam in front of me and Ji sitting the facing us. There was the awkward atmosphere, although I want to help I, can’t they need to work all this out by themselves.

 

“Sooo…!” Karam pursed his lips, a smile crept up my face as I realize how similar they are. ‘Help me!’ Ji pleaded, he surely needed some assistance on this, his voice trembling.  “Yah! How am I supposed to start liking you if you just sit there?”Karam flung his arm on Ji’s face, almost hitting it. I burst out laughing at how Ji reacted.

 

“Huuu!” Jiyong puffed and lifted the boy up, throwing him up in the air. I leaned back and watched them have their father and son moment. “Appa, stop!” Karam squealed as he is now being tickled and laughing like there is no tomorrow. All of us were surprised to Karam’s sudden call, he called him APPA, I guess this means he accepts it. Probably weird, I just rejoiced in my head rather than showing it.

 

They both stopped then whispered something; both heads went up and looked at me. “Uh Oh!” I gasped and stood up running for my life, one thing I can’t stand is being tickled. Unfortunately they both caught me and started tickling, screaming for help I threw my hands hitting the two.

 

Suddenly they were levitated up, the one responsible is of course Chul oppa but strangely he came alone. Did something happen?

 

“I wouldn’t be doing that if I were you!” he smiled and came close to us. He put them down and waved at the others, although they don’t know each other they waved back. “You might not know these but her powers aren’t completely calmed yet and simple things can trigger it making her go back to her Devil form!” he explained, I nodded understanding.

 

“What are you doing here oppa!” I asked, wrapping my hands around him. “Just to check on you, if you’re doing well!” he chuckled, ruffling my hair probably noticing my anxiety over his visiting by himself. “Nothing happened, the 3 were just lazy!” he added, I laughed.

 

“Umma!” Karam called, I looked over at them playing with fire. Normal mothers would be worried but if your son is someone like him I would be more worried to the people around him. “Yeah!”  I answered back. “Can you tell me how you and appa met!” he pleaded, me and Ji both got surprised to his plea. I smiled and told them to come over, hearing about the story telling everybody sat closer.

 

 

“Like what I told you the other night, we met when I met the twins and from then on we became friends!” I simply explained, though I assume that they aren’t satisfied with my explanation basing on their facial reaction.

 

Hmmm! Normal people would feel pressured and scared with that amount of eyes piercing through your skin, like they’re about to skin you alive if you don’t tell them what they want to hear. 

 

“Ughh! Tell us the part when you two *points at me and Ji* fell in love and how he *points at Karam* was made!” I glared at her and she giggled. Is this a medical/romance drama that I have to explain all the details?

 

“Huuhh!” I sighed. “I’ll start!” Jiyong said. “Remembering everything is hard, especially if you all want details … but if you really want to know I could ask Dara to replay all including things she and I found out about almost all of you!” he added. I smiled with what he just said, I never thought of that. When it comes to blackmailing and all that Ji is the best guy for it!

 

A sly smile sneaked on my face as I looked at each one of them and they all slowly gulped. Jae, whom I know a lot of secrets from started waving his hands crazily in front of him trying to stop any information from coming out times like this when he’s really cute.

 

“It’s okay! We can just ask certain things!” he stammered. “Okay!” I replied with a high tone.

 

“How did you fall in love with each other?” unnie was the first one to ask, out of everyone she was calm after what Jiyong said.

 

They all became silent as they waited for either one of us to start talking, I purposely let them wait for about 3 minutes before talking, I grasped Ji’s hands to make him not talk too he was wincing in pain well I could have just told him on his head but because his hand was hastily looking for mine I just grabbed it.

 

“Nuna!” Wooyoung yelled out, making the rest jump on his abrupt call.

 

“Well … at first we were just friends!” I started and looked over at him. How we started isn’t really a nice story to remember and tell seeing how every time we see each other we would almost kill each other and if it wasn’t for his friends he’s probably be either disabled or dead.

 

“More like frenemies!” he stated, they all turned to him. “When we were young … things weren’t taken very lightly. At the time she was very sensitive small reasons will set her off like a time bomb!” he giggled and I lightly punched his arms – I think.

 

“True!” Dongwook oppa agreed. I actually feel about to him and to unnie coz ever since my parents died I’ve been rebellious and they were the ones who put up with it, knowing the situation they didn’t say anything. My brothers were just the same but since I was the oldest I suffered more also with the fact that it was for me that they have to die.

 

“But he never gave up … every day he would come and talk to me, ask how my day was, how I’m doing – so much that I got sick of it! Which is why when Jae and I were still together he never visited again!” I added, I could hear my voice changed, getting softer.

 

His hands shifted, moving each of his fingers to fit between the spaces on mine and then lifting it up to kiss it. My heart skipped at beat as his warm lips touched my hand.

 

“I never showed up again after she said she was sick of me … though I never stopped looking after her, this might sound very typical but we actually have a magic ball and I use it to see what you’re doing!” he shyly acknowledged. I find it cute!

 

My eyes turned to look at the audience, they were touched but it’s still obvious that they aren’t satisfied with what we said.

 

“The night at the gazebo with Yun and Jae, also after I met Chul oppa along with the 3, I spent a good amount of time walking near the lake and it just happens he was there … wait! What were you doing there anyway?” I started but then paused. “Dae and Ri had a fight that day and I got full of it so I left for a walk!” he smiled.

 

“Anyway, we were walking from opposite directions and I guess because both our heads were down we didn’t notice each other. He smiled as he saw me and I couldn’t help but smile, though I kept asking myself why does he still smiles that way – very soft and warm even after I pretty much forgot about him and kicked him out of my life … we walked closer to each other, I wanted to run to his arms and feel the warmth and care that I needed – that I’ve been looking for but the thoughts of how I treated me reminded me of how I can’t!” my voice weakened as I go through the memories of that night.

 

Jiyong and Karam moved, changing their positions. Ji shifted behind and now hugging me while Karam sat in front of me.

 

“I was of course glad to see Yun and Jae happy with each other also that I’m given another power but … I still can’t help feel alone and sad!” with what I said the two hugged me tightly. “Knowing her too well, I was the one who rushed to her first! Just by looking at her face I assumed that she was having a problem!”

 

“And you just let her cry it all out!” Khun cut in, Ji nodded. “It’s better that way than letting her talk!” he added.

 

“As the night passed, I felt secured and loved under his arms. I guess … because he was there for me that time …” I couldn’t find the words to describe how I felt at that time, or how it all went. All I know is that … that moment felt right.

 

“So you finally admit you fell in love with me that night?” he chuckled on my neck. “ASSA!” he added and raised both his hands.

 

“Aishh!” I nudged him with my uncle and he stopped, giving me a peck on the cheeks.

 

“So did that romantic meeting led to hot night!” Bom teased.

 

The reasons why I don’t want to tell them about my past is firstly, for sure they will tease me about it until their hearts’ content and second there are a lot of which they could use the first one with.

 

“Awe! I was made the night umma finally realized her feelings for appa!” Karam awed. For sure this side of him needs to be fixed and whoever influenced him needs to be punished. “Yah!” I yelled and started tickling him.

 

“Let’s leave the happy family for now!” Chul oppa suggested and they all followed, although before he could leave and gave him a ‘look’ only he and the other 3 knows he nodded in reply.

 

 

 

<3~~~~<

So how are you guys liking this chapter .... kekekeke ^.^ aigooo!

toooo clear up some things ......

~~~Karam isn't technically Byul and Se7en's son though they were the ones who took care of him ever since he was young because of all the things/missions the council they made Dara do .. so pretty much she was always away and didn't have the time to take care of him herself!

 

hope it clears up things!

karam DON'T THEY LOOK ALIKE >,< jaejoong .gif

 JUST HAVE TO ADD THIS O//////O HAWTNESS <3

 

SPECIAL GREETINGS TO browneyesmouse04   ^ ^

 

annyeong XD .... Dara Hello Cartoon Animated GIF

annyeong ^ ^ kekekekeke