I'm leaving for awhile

Black Sun & Red Moon

Chapter 7

*THE NEXT DAY*

CL’s POV

Dara unnnie came home late, I wonder where she went. She did say she’ll be back the next day, still I worry about her. Since its Monday, we’ll be riding Bom unnie’s car and as usual Dara unnie will be riding her bike.

“CL-roo! What time did Dara came home?” unnie asked me. “About 6 this morning, I think” I answered her.

We got off the car and headed to our room, Dara unnie was right behind us. We walked in to class, everyone was talking to each other and didn’t bother to look at us, which is a good thing.

We were walking to our seat when Dara unnie stopped and said. “You guys could just go sit. I have to talk to someone.”

Dara’s POV

“You guys could just go sit. I have to talk to someone.” I told them and turned to Super Junior.

“Leeteuk-ssi!” I called and all of them turned around. “Can I talk to you about something important.” I said. He got up and gestured me to go out of the class first but I said “Can you also call the leaders of all the rings”. I walked out first and heard him call on the people. “SNSD: Taeyeon, Shinee: Onew, Kara: Gyuri, 4 minute: Jihyun, BEG: Jea and B2st: Dojoon please follow me outside” he requested and they walked behind him. After they all got out of the room we walked to the room beside it to give us privacy.

“What is this about?” Taeyeon asked and the rest looked at me.

“When I left training yesterday I went to RMA.” I started and they all gasped. “Don’t worry they don’t know I go to this academy.” I cleared. “Anyways, I saw their rings train. I can say that they’re on the same level as ours but there are 3 wings that wouldn’t be easy to defeat” I continued. “So!” Gyuri butted in. ‘Control yourself’ I thought. “Common sense! It means you’re going to get your beaten.” I said, sarcastically. She just clenched her teeth. Before she could say anything Leeteuk talked. “What do you think we should do?” … “Since all of you are the leaders of your ring, I’m assuming you’re the strongest. I think each of you should pick another wing with the same element and train separate from the others, a more intense training if you still want to win.” I finished talking. “There are 7 of us why do we still need 7 more?” Onew asked. “Don’t disregard the leaders of their rings. The 3 are strong and with them training the rings just think about what they can do” I answered his question. “That’s all I have to say” I told them and left.

Leeteuk’s POV

“Oppa what do you think?” Taeyeon asked.”I think we should do what she said” I honestly sad

They all look at me like I’m losing my mind. “Just think about it, what do we have to lose? Besides if what she said was true then we really have to train harder.” I explained then continued “After morning classes meet me in the field with the person you picked. Arasseo” I ordered them and then we all went to class.

*AFTER MORNING CLASSES at the FIELD*

All the leaders were present: Taeyeon with Hyuna, Gyuri with Kangin, Onew with Jonghyun, Dojoon with Hyunseung, Jihyun with Jessica, Jea with Jiyoon and Leeteuk with Tiffany.

Including all their rings: all the leaders with their partners are on the other side from the rings.

“The reason why we’re all here is, for the next month and a half the 14 of us will be going under a very advanced training for the completion” I explained, they all seem to understand.

“Also, for the whole time, we would all be excused from our classes and will be staying at a very exclusive camp.” I continued.

 “Hyung, who will be in charge while all of us are in training?” Jonghyun asked.

“Good question. Right now I would like all the leaders to choose one of their wings to be in charge.” I directed. It didn’t take them long to choose.

“All of you: Suju: Donghae, SNSD: Hyoyeon, 4minute: Gayoon, B2st: Junhyung, Kara: Seungyeon, Shinee: Key and BEG: Miryo, you’ll be in charge until we get back. Don’t take advantage of your position, if I hear one complain from the wings I will see to it MYSELF that you will be punished.” I threatened them, seems like its working.

“Oppa!” Nicole called. “Ne” I answered.

“What about 2ne1? Aren’t their leader coming with you?” she asked.

“Molla, I think she wouldn’t want to come.” I told her. It is true.

“We’ll be leaving early tomorrow morning. The rest of you will attend training after school,” I turned to the rest then back to the leaders.”WE are going to be missing afternoon classes to go home and pack. We’ll meet at the front at exactly 6:30 in the morning. We’ll leave anyone whose late” … “OKAY that’s it everyone. Dismiss!”.

Dara’s POV

Seems like they followed what I said, very smart of them. Now the only thing to do is wait.

“Unnie! You heard what happened?” Minzy ran up to me and asked. “Yeah” I said. “Let’s not mind them” I continued, we walked back to the others.

We reached CL and Bom talking about something, I was too occupied thinking about something that I didn’t hear what they were saying. “Dara, is what’s going on what you had to talk about with Leeteuk and all the leaders?” she asked. There’s no point in lying to her anyway. “Yeah!” … “OK” she said and turned away. I sat beside her and Minzy beside CL, they started talking about something. I didn’t care so I didn’t pay attention, I have other problems to deal with.

It seems like everyone is trying very hard to win the competition. Even if I have enough power to win against all of them at once, still I can’t take the risk. Besides I need to stretch out properly. Though if I leave for training what about the three.

 “huuuhhhhh” I sighed. The three looked at me. “Unnie! Are you okay?” CL asked. They all look worried. “Yeah. I have to talk to somebody, when the bell rings just go to class don’t wait for me.” I told them then got up and left.

It can’t be helped, I have to leave now. I walked towards the director’s office.  *Knock Knock* I knocked, “Come in!” someone said and so I went in. “What can I do for you?” the director asked. I’m just going to say it straight forward. “Can I leave school for awhile, just until the competition?” I asked, as respectful as I can. Come to think about it, why am I asking him if I can just leave, too late I already asked. “Why?” he asked again. “Simple, I want to win the competition as much as all the wings do” I answered. “I give you permission, take this with you and show it to your teacher so he understands.” He handed me a piece of writing that said ‘EXCUSED FOR THE SAME PERIOD OF TIME AS THE LEADERS’, it also has his signature. He probably thinks the teacher won’t believe me. I shoved the paper on my pocket and left the room without saying thanks. Without wasting any time I went to find the girls, hopefully they’ll understand and won’t ask much question.

As I was about to go look for them on our normal spot the bell rang * DING DONG DANG*.

“Their probably in class already” I said to myself. I walked down the basement to our classroom. The door was already close, that means class already started. I didn’t bother knock and just went in.

“You’re late!” the teacher said. I took out the paper from my pocket and toss it to him. After he finished reading it he said “So I see! I’m guessing you’re here to tell your members” he said. So I walked towards them, he started talking about the lesson to distract the others, which was very nice of him.

“I’m leaving for awhile.” I told them. “Why?” Bom unnie asked. “I have to train immensely or else I could lose control of my power and if that happens I might hurt the three of you, I don’t want that” I told them in my head. “Just please please be careful unnie.” Minzy said. I smiled and left.

 I had no choice but to lie to them, it’s not like I can tell them what my intentions are. Now all I have to think about is where I’m going to train.  

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry for the lousy chapter.... :(((

I'll make it up with the next one !!! ^^