"NICE TO SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN"

Black Sun & Red Moon

Dara’s POV

I left the girls without saying much, only to go home, rest and not wait for me. I got to my bike and immediately left the place.

It’s easier to avoid the boys this way than orbing, no matter how hard I try to hide from them they’ll easily find me when I use my powers.

On the way to nowhere, I kept thinking of reasons why all FIVE of them are looking for me, it’s usually just Yun and Chun and sometimes Jae and Su tags along, but that only happens if they need a job for me to do or Se7en oppa told them too.

I had 2 ideas but it seemed little unreasonable for all 5 to do the job but then there's another 1 which seems to be right: First, maybe they miss me too much that they want me back? … Yeah right! That’ll never happen, maybe Chun and Su does, they always had me close by them ever since, but why drag the other 3, the always looked for just by themselves. Second, maybe Se7en oppa’s looking for me and is worried? …then if that’s the reason wouldn’t he be the one looking for me, he’s the only 1 who can order me around, besides Byul unnie, so it wouldn’t take long for them to take me home. The last one which seems to be the reason, the council wants me back for the wedding and would do anything to get me back so they sent all 5 of them. Yep, most possible reason! like me they are also terrified of Se7en oppa and will do anything he says but since number 2 isn’t it then it leaves me with the council, unlike me they follow their orders.

“Stupid council!” I growled. They’re the most annoying creature ever. I just can’t wait for the competition.

I pulled back, driving wasn’t helping me think. Where in the world are they going to look for me? If they want me back they only have 2 weeks to do that and it isn’t enough to search the whole world. ‘I wish Woongie, Hunnie or Junsu was here to help me?’ I thought to myself. I snapped my fingers in finding out where they could start looking. “Of course! Yunho once talked to them, so obviously they would look there and since they knew I took them with me!” I yelled out. Why didn’t I think of that?

I drove as fast as I can to RSA; I parked on my usual parking spot and went straight to go look for the boys. I couldn’t find them anywhere since I can’t use my powers until I was about a km away from the field and I felt it, their powers.

Before showing up I tried to calm myself and my powers also. I got myself together and slowly walked dramatically and their they were DBSK with the 3 standing alongside their masters. (Khun beside Chun and Su, Wooyoung beside Yun and Jae and Junsu beside Changmin). As I got closer I could hear them talking about me, I smiled to the thought that they need them to find me.

“ Nice to see you guys again!” I greeted. They all turned around, surprised. “Nuna!” Wooyoung squealed and ran towards me with open arms. “Not if I get there faster!” Nichkhun whispered low enough so no one could hear, except for me. With a snap he disappeared and then appeared beside me, already hugging me, it made Wooyoung stop. “Khunnie!” He whined and Nichkhun just stuck his tongue out and said “Merong~~”.  Wooyoung just stood there still upset that Nichkhun got to me first, if nothing’s done it’s not going to be a good picture, so I walked towards him with Khun still hugging me and hugged him. “Yay! He shouted happily.

I looked at the five who still had the same expression. “No hug for nuna?” I asked them. I tried acting cute, I’m not really good at it but I still tried. “Only if you come back with us!” Jae said coldly.  He may not be the leader of the group but he has this scary aura and look that makes people do what he says, it always works but not on me. “Sorry can’t do that!” I answered back coldly as well.

I gave them an evil smile, which I’m really good at. The tension between us was growing and it was obvious to the other 3. I slowly pulled off the 2 from me, not wanting to make any misunderstandings again. If they ever try to take me by force then I have no other option but to fight back, though they know well enough to know what the outcome’s going to be.

“Who sent you!” I asked but this time my voice was nothing they’ve ever heard, it was cold with a dash of evil. Even the 3 was surprise with it, first time I’ve used it on them, it was mostly used when I was doing jobs the council made me do.

No one was talking and I was getting a little impatient, I started counting down in my head, if none of them don’t talk the second I get to 0 then I’m out of here.  9 … 8 … 7… 6 … 5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1 … “The council want you back no matter what it takes!” The leader finally spoke. I was right, stubborn old men. They really are that desperate that they sent the 5 people who has the biggest chance on persuading me to go home, he made the wrong choice, they should have sent Se7en oppa or Byul unnie, they might be really close to me but I can just throw that away instantly.

“And they thought all 5 of you can take me back?” I asked my voice still not changing but this time I added a little effect, my eyes turned bloody red. “We were hoping this can all be done nicely but it seems like it’s not going to be like that!” Junsu talked calmly. It didn’t take them long to figure out it’s not going to be the way they wanted so they all got ready. Their eyes already changed colour (Jae: amber, Yun: Alice blue, Chun: emerald, Su: silver and Min: pearl) and already in their positions.

I was thinking of using melioration at the time but it would ruin my plan, so I decided to use just my elemental powers and some others. I started warming up; I relaxed my body and my breathing. I smiled at them then the sky went black and alongside it was lightning and thunder. It’s been long since I got to use my powers this much without worrying too much about hurting the opponent, it feels great.

“Are you really going to go all out on us nuna?” Min asked cautiously. It was obvious, he was getting nervous by the minute. He was quite young when he joined us, he didn’t get to experience the hardcore training I gave to the 4. “It’s that or you leaving NOW!” I said the last word loudly and the ground started to crack, their expressions were very amusing.

In a flash Jae and Chun disappeared then followed by Su and Yun.  I closed my eyes trying to feel their aura and there it was. Chun was under the ground, Yun was above me, Jae was on my left and on the right was Su. Right at the moment they appeared and was only an inch away from me I flashed out, they ended up almost hitting each other. Min who was left out kept looking everywhere trying to find me, I popped out behind him and gave him a hug, “Looking for me?” I asked and blew cold wind on his neck. He flung his hand back to hit me but I jumped before he had the chance to.

They all started throwing rocks, fire, water tornado etc. at me but I just easily dodged all of them. It made me unhappy that all they were giving was boring attacks; I taught them more than this. “Do you really think you could take me if that’s all you’re going to do!” I asked annoyed. They just smirked and started using all of their powers.

They didn’t waste my time, they fought properly this time. Their attacks were simultaneous, they used all the tricks I taught them but their system of attacks were noticeable, all of them went in order from how we sat on the ground hall, Yun then Su then Min then Jae then Chun. Do they really think I’m stupid enough to not notice that?

I ran towards Chun who was running to me, he was startled but regained his focus quickly. I didn’t use any of my powers but my fist instead, I punched him in the stomach so hard he went flying all the way to where Jae was and Chun hit him making both of them fall on the ground. I giggled at the sight and Yun took that moment to attack me from behind, he’s hands was covered with a thin layer of water, once you get in contact you get electrocuted instantly, I moved slightly to the left dodging his hand, I raised my right foot to trip him. In my right hand was a fire ball, without notice I threw it at Yun but luckily he protected himself with a bubble. I jumped back near Min, I made a little tornado and threw it at him, he got caught and was sent flying all the way to Su, I thought he’d end up like Chun but he landed on his feet.

Their attacks were getting old so I decided to go on offensive this time. I waited for them to gather up in one place. I raised both my hands and the 4 elements appeared before me. I got 5 rocks, same sizes; I combined wind, fire and water and then coated it over the rock. I waited 3 seconds and then threw it at them, they countered it using their powers also but it wasn’t working since their powers’ was fighting against 4 elements. I flexed my arm that was pushing the rocks and they moved back a couple of inches. I got bored and pushed it with more strength and again they all flew back except for Min.

I stomped my feet on the ground and it cracked, one by one huge vines with thorns came out heading towards Min, he backed away slowly, he bended down a little getting ready to jump away when I held him down with my power. The other 4 saw Min and dashed forward to attack me, I moved my free hand towards them and fire came out, making a circle of fire around them. Yun who was a water tamer used his power to drown out my fire but I was stronger than him so it didn’t work. The vines slowly made their way to Min who was still under my power. One by one it wrapped around him but not too close, it went up all the way to his face, at the tip of each vine was a needle drooling with poison that could kill anything. Behind him the ground cracked also then a big everything-eating plant came out.

“Ahem!” I cleared my voice getting the attention of the 4 boys. They turned towards us and when they saw Min they all gasped. “Let’s make a deal!” I started, their eyes was still on Min, worried. “I can’t believe you’ll actually do this Dara!” Jae stated. “I’m only doing this because you provoked me! If you left this could have been avoided!” I countered back. They started walking closer to us. I held out my finger and moved it left to right (like when you say no, no without actually talking). “Move closer and this will be the last time you’ll see Minnie breathing!” I threatened them and they stopped. “Let’s hear the deal!” Yun spoke up. I smiled at my brother and said “You’ll leave right now and tell the council there is no way you or ANYONE can bring me back!” I looked at them. By anyone I meant Se7en oppa or Byul unnie. “Is that all?” Chun asked. “Yeah pretty much!” I told him coolly. “What if they force us back again!” this time it was Su who asked. “Tell them if they force you to come for me again I’ll kill all of you without having second thoughts and then come after them!” I stated. As I was saying those words I felt like I was the devil. They were all surprised to what I said even the 3 who was just watching. “We all know how capable I am of doing that!” I added.

Their face turned sad from worried. “Would you actually kill us nuna? Your own brothers!” Yunho asked. He’s voice was shaky and his eyes getting teary. It reminded me of when he broke up with Jae. I wanted to hug him so tightly and wipe those tears off his face. “If you get in my way!” I told him coldheartedly. If he only knew I was only doing this for him, for them.

“Nuna, why are you doing this?” Chun asked. Like Yun he was getting teary, I balled up my fist tightly reminding myself about the plan. “Let’s just say something BIG is going to happen and I don’t want any of you getting in my way!” I answered him.

“Deal!” Yunho finally agreed. I put out the fire around them and took off the vines away from Min. I also fixed all the damages: the burnt trees, grasses, the cracked land and everything.

All of them hugged Min; even their guards joined the group hug. I bit my lip to stop me from running to them. Before I left the field I said. “Leave now but don’t take the 3 with you and don’t even bother following me!”. After that I walked towards my bike, I got on and whispered “We’ll be together again soon!” then left.

 

 

JAE’s POV

My eyes followed her until she was completely gone. What was the matter with her? I’ve never seen her act this way. I’ve been beside here all her life, I always know everything that’s going on in her head but this time I’m completely clueless.

“What should we do now?” Yun asked. “We have to do what she said! We made a deal remember” I answered him. He was still unsure about it and the others also. “What about the council hyung?” Min asked this time. I snorted a little before answering. “You see the council is actually afraid of Santokki!” … “Really! Why!? ” He asked. “She almost killed one of them long time ago and she wasn’t even using half of her power!” I explained. His expression was really surprised, there’s so many things he, they don’t know about her.

“Let’s go then!” Yunho said taking my line. I ruffled his hair and gave him a tight hug then whispered. “I love you!” he didn’t answer back.

I didn’t let go knowing this might be the last time we’ll be like this. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter with DBSK !!

 Hope you'll like it !!  ^ ^

Don't forget to commment... <3

 

Y  !!!