Chapter 13

Black Sun & Red Moon

(I’ve decided to make it a DaNsu couple) hope you’ll like it !!! I just wanted something new!!!

Dara’s POV

I finally got to the end of the cave and like the old times I saw light coming behind the wall, I opened it without thinking and saw 4 gods smiling at me as I walk in.

“It’s been a long time Dara!” Kibum oppa said as he walked over to give me a hug then the other 3 followed. Even though they’re all dead there was still warmth on their hugs and it made me feel home.

“I know!” I sighed as they all let go of me. I scanned the room and it was still the same as it always was. I thought to myself ‘Welcome home’ then I smiled.

“So what brings you here?” Chullie oppa asked. I looked him who was brushing Kyung oppa’s hair with his hands, I smiled at the scene. “Same old, same old!” I said while my eyes were on the flowers in the middle of the room.

“What do you mean?” Bummie oppa asked who jumped from Siwon oppa’s lap to come sit beside me. They always know if I have a problem or not and they would always help me sort it out. “The council is making me marry Jae!” I told them and they all had the oh-my-ing-god face which made me giggle. Out of nowhere a rock hit me; I quickly touched my head to see if there was a bump. “What was that for?” I asked, annoyed. "This is not the time for giggling” Chullie oppa whined and it made me giggle again “The anniversary is coming near, think about the curse. If no one gets married at that time the council will die and if they do it might cause a problem. ” He said. “What about Yunho, does he know about this; didn’t I hear they’re planning on getting married? Yah Dara what are you going to do?” He continued I didn’t respond to what he said, I was too busy playing with a stick and again a rock hit me. “If they die, I don’t mind that, but if they die many will think the gods a vulnerable and might attack them.” He explained.

I saw Kibum oppa grab another rock and was about to throw it again but I threw a rock at him and surprised him. “So that was you oppa!” I whined rubbing the area where the rocks hit me. “Don’t worry I already have a plan, no one’s going to die, well I think no one is.” I told them, I ran the whole plan in my head looking for flaws that could make it go wrong, but there wasn’t and that made me happy.

“Aigooo” Kibum and Chullie oppa sighed, the worry on the faces were gone and happiness replaced it. “Oh” I heard Kyung oppa say. Chullie oppa got worried and faced his lover waiting for an explanation for the “oh”, he said nothing but only smiled. I rubbed my head confused with what he was doing, then the other 3 also smiled and turned to look at me.

“What?” I asked, their expressions were creeping me out, to the extent that I want to throw rocks at them, conveniently I was holding 4 I held them tighter waiting for the moment to throw it at them.

“Junsu-ssi!” Kibum oppa said. I was still confused with the whole thing. “Mwoya?!” I asked again, in my head I was debating who I should hit first, I decided it would be Kyung oppa but before I could throw it Chullie oppa said. “He’s in love with you!” what he said froze me, not literally. I stared at them thinking why they would say that. “OH, so you don’t know?” they asked me, I shook my head. “What are you talking about?” I asked them. They didn’t answer me, I was going to ask again when a flash appeared on my head.

It was when I told the 3 what was going on, I left and Junsu also left. He was kneeling on the grass and rain was falling really hard. But what surprised me was what he last said. “I LOVE YOU”.

“You like him don’t you?” Siwon oppa asked while the other 3 looked stupid smiling at me. “Maybe!” I whispered. They heard it and started howling and everything, they looked so stupid. “What are you going to do about him?”Kyung oppa asked. “I don’t know about that yet.” I honestly told them, they seem to believe it and didn’t bother to ask another question.

The day went fast; I didn’t even notice it was already midnight. I guess it’s true, when you’re having fun you don’t notice the time passing by.

“I have to go now!” I told them. I said my goodbyes and all that but before I left I said. “Oppa! Don’t worry, everything is already set” I smiled and left.

I got to my bike and drove to CL’s place. It didn’t take long, but on the way all I could think about was Junsu. I kept sighing along the way.

Since everyone already knows me they didn’t think twice letting me in. I parked my bike to the usual place. I wasn’t sure if they were home so I stopped to my room to change clothes, after that I used my powers to listen for their voices, luckily they were in CL’s room. With a snap of my finger I disappeared and reappeared in her room. They were surprise to see me, CL had a fire ball on her hand, Bom was holding a sword and Minzy had rocks on her hands. I raised my hand in front of me, like in the movies when the person isn’t doing anything or has anything with him. They all smiled while I slowly raised my hand higher.

“Yah unnie! You scared us!” Minzy whined. While making the rocks on her hands disappear, same with the two. “Mian!” I apologized and walked towards the bed. I was close to the bed when I jumped and landed on CL, we were all laughing. I felt my eyes close and didn’t realize I fell asleep.

>THE NEXT MORNING<

I got up and turned to look at the clock, it was 8:15. I looked around, I was surprise to find out I fell asleep in CL’s room, we all slept in her room. They look so cute in the morning; I got up slowly and went to the bathroom to wash my face. I went back to the room to wake them all up.

“Ireona! Ppali!” I yelled at them, they jumped out of bed and glared at me. “I don’t want to go to school!” CL grumbled while hiding under the covers. I grabbed it back and started laughing. I turned my hand and a strong wind blew at them, they got up with really bad bed heads. “We’re not going to school!” I told them while still playing tug of war with the blankets. “Then why’d you wake us up for?” they cried. “We’re training today!” I shouted. It made them get out of bed. “Whose training us?” Bom asked. I smiled. I should have mentioned it earlier.

“Just go get changed, go down and we’ll eat breakfast” I ordered them, they happily followed. I also went to my room and got changed, after that I walked to the kitchen and found the maids making breakfast.

“Uhhumm” I cleared my throat. They all stopped working and turned to greet me. “Good Morning Sandara-ssi!” they bowed. I walked to the fridge and said. “You can all go do something else, I’ll take care of breakfast!” I took out eggs, bacon, milk and orange juice. I turned to put them into the island, they were still standing there. “You can go now, I’ll take care of this.” I said again but they didn’t move. I read their minds, they were worried about what CL would say. “I’ll take care of CL.” I assured them and smiled. They all left the kitchen. I made eggs and bacon, toasted bread, ramen for myself and took out orange juice for Bom, CL and me and milk for Minzy. After awhile I heard them come down and good thing I was done cooking. “Let’s eat now” I gestured them to come sit down, I looked at them and they were all staring at the apron I was wearing. “Unnie did you cook all this?” CL asked. “Umm yeah...” I answered her, she was thinking about killing the maids for making me do all this work. I smiled and told her. “Chaerina, don’t get mad at them, I was the one who told them to go do other chores” I took off the apron and sat down to eat breakfast; they just sighed and sat down also.

After we ate breakfast I was planning on cleaning up but CL stopped me and said the maids would take care of, I just did what she said.

We went out to the backyard, since her family is one of the richest, aside from Minzy and Bom, they have a very large land, big enough to build 2 more mansion. We walked all the way to the middle of the field.

“So who’s training us?” Bom asked, looking around to see if someone shows up, same with the two girls. “I’ll tell you in a second!” I paused and walked closer to them. “Will you promise me something?” I continued, I looked at them sincerely waiting for their response. I raised my eyebrows. “Okay! What is it?” They asked. I smiled before talking, I could see in their eyes they’re getting weirded out. I just realized I’ve been smiling a lot lately. “Whatever I do please don’t ask any questions and just do what I tell you. Just until after the competition, then I’ll you everything” I asked earnestly. They paused for a little while, thinking about what I said. Then they finally answered, “Arasseo”. After the replied I stepped back a little further from them.

“I’ll be training you guys until the competition.” I finally told them, they just stood in front of me dumbfounded. I guess they weren’t convinced. I sighed and closed my eyes.

“EARTH, FIRE WATER & WIND” I called out. Slowly the four elements started appearing out of thin air. One by one rocks, fire, water and wind formed into a sphere and circled above my head. I opened my eyes to look at them and they were all surprised. I chuckled a little.  “As you can see, I can control all four elements!” I informed them. But still they weren’t persuaded.

“You could be using your psychic powers for all we now!” Bom argued, the two nodded their hands in agreement. I pursed my lips thinking how I could prove them. I was thinking of showing them other power but it’s too soon for them to know. Then it popped in my head.

I looked up at the 4 spheres still circling above me, I reached for fire and water, one on each hand. “You see if I was only using my psychic power this wouldn’t happen.” The two spheres became smaller, I closed my hands, and the spheres were fusing together. I opened my hands and there was a small whirlpool and small flames dancing inside. I looked at them and they had surprised expressions. “Fusion of incompatible elements is impossible to do if psychic powers are used, it can only be done if the elements are the wing’s central elements. Same with earth and water.” I separated the two I was holding and took down earth. “The land wouldn’t break apart” before I could show one more example Minzy interrupted. “Unnie, what about wind and fire?” she asked. “you might not know but fire can only be stable if the wind is just right, but sometimes it depends on the wing if he or she is powerful enough to have full control of the fire.” I was talking so fast, they didn’t understand what I just said. Like a grade school student Bom raised her hand and it made me giggle. “Can you show us? Coz I didn’t understand what you said” she requested. In my hands were fire and wind, same thing with water and fire I fused the two. “If the wind is stronger than the fire this is what happens!” I looked down on my hand where there was a small tornado with flames inside, the three followed my eyes. I made the wind blow stronger and the flames grew larger. “And this is what happens if the wind is weak” I made the wind weak and the flames grew smaller. “Like I said before, the only a wing can control two elements with balance is if it’s their primary element.” I finished talking, I swirled my hand in the air and the four balls disappeared. “So now do you believe me?” I asked them and they all nodded.