The Situation

Black Sun & Red Moon

“These two are actually the spirits of the Black Sun and Red Moon!” he continued. Everything stopped as his words sunk in on us then all together we yelled “What!”. The sound echoed throughout the whole mansion and flocks of birds flew out of the trees while Ji had that satisfied grin on his face.

 

“A.r..ree. y..ouu.. s..err..iii.ous?” Jae stammered asking, he nodded in response.

 

I looked over at the 3 who were playing and tried to make out something from what he said but nothing was coming. “How?” I asked, tilting my head but my eyes still didn’t leave them.

 

*hahaha* he chuckled and ruffled my head.

 

“The reason why we were there to help you that day was because the former book keepers told us to go get them, to take them somewhere safe but we were too late seeing how hurt the 3 of you were that time … and the reason for the markings is it’s something they always give to the person they want to stay with as their master or as their protector!” he explained.

 

It was all making sense now, how they were really protective of me since I was little, how they wouldn’t let anyone near them or me even if it was my family. I guess that was a way to thank me for saving them that day but is it really just a coincidence that the mark they had and gave to me is the same as the necklace my parents use to wear.

 

“Meaning?” Bom asked, still not understanding the whole thing and neither am I.

 

“There’s a lot of things you humans don’t know that our kind only knows and here is one, if ever the spirits were to find a new master or a protector and if they stay for a long period of time along with them it only means … that person !” Jae stopped explaining and slowly turned to look at me with a surprised look, all of DBSK, Oppa, Unnie and the 3 gazed at me.

 

There was that weird atmosphere that crept through everyone, it was that feeling of finding out something that you never thought before but you knew, it was all mixed emotions. I should be feeling grateful and honoured that they have chosen me out of everyone to be with them but at the same time sad.

 

“that person has to live forever alongside them until they are to choose another one!” I continued Jae’s sentence. I smiled realizing everything.

 

“But isn’t the spirits good in a manner … then why is nuna the devil?” Su asked Ji. That is also one question I want to be answered, just when everything is clearing up something just has to mess up everything.

 

All of a sudden Doongie sat up and faced me a bright smile. Then it just connected like oppa’s joints after sparing with me.

 

“and you just happens to be the Devil’s spirit?” I asked over whelmed by all the things I’m finding out at the moment, this was supposed to be them knowing everything about me and all but it turned out it’s me who’s being informed about everything and all.

 

Doongie nodded with a smile and behind him the twins snuggled their heads on his legs, it didn’t make sense! Why would good and evil be getting along so fine? So I turned to the one who knows it all.

 

“Can you explain?” I asked annoyed with all the confusing information.

 

“As everyone knows good and evil are always on opposite sides, always against each other but that only because of the people the spirits choose. Doongie has always chosen the person who is bad and with the twins’ good people but this time it just happens that they all chose the same person, which you is!” Surprisingly it was Byul unnie who explained the whole thing, I never knew she had such knowledge about this things and it looks like Dongwook oppa’s reaction is the same as mine.

W

e were both looking at her weirdly that she was giggling. “Also, the reason why you hold the power to control life and death is because of your parents … I think you should explain rather than me since all the staring is creeping me out!” Unnie turned to Jiyong.

“Your dad YeongWook(rising sun) is actually the twins’ last protector’sson , who held the power of to control life while your mom, Luna (moon) is Doongie’s last masters’daughter  who held the power to control death and since these spirits had such great attachment towards your parents they actually made sure that they will end up with you, their first born!” he explained it was getting clearer by the words said.

 

“So in short, this was all planned by the 2 of you!” I asked turning to the 3 who was just having a good time playing with each other. “Yeah we did but … the part of your heart wasn’t on us!” he answered.

 

“So since Doongie chose you, it’s automatic that you become the Devil who rules all the evil beings but since the twins chose you too you still were able to keep your sanity or your god state. In conclusion, you are a GOD, the DEVIL and the DIVINITY of the BLACK SUN & RED MOON! Also, you 4 dead oppas were on it the whole time!” he concluded, now it all made sense but ….. the heart part was now the one messing up with my brain.

 

“Unnie!” Chaerin yelled so loud it made me jump up form my seat. “Wae!” I whined, a little embarrassed by what I just did, they all chuckled seeing me like that. “These girls had changed you a lot!” Jae stated, it was true though and I agree. “leaving with boys is different from with girls!” I stuck my tongue at him.

 

“Are you and him *pointed at Jiyong* together?” she asked and I was stunned with the question, the one I’ve been avoiding finally came.

 

“Well … since I’ve known him since we were little and I needed information to get back to the council I went to him ..!” I started, but feeling a little weird talking about all this. “But you needed to give him something in return so he could grant your wish and so you gave him your heart!” Yoochun continued I just nodded hiding my hot, blushing face from all of them.

 

“How did you know the whole thing about your parents’ death anyways?” Minnie asked, lying down and using Su’s lap as a pillow at which Chun didn’t like very much.

 

“I got it out YG!” I chuckled remembering how that day went, surely one of the funnies day of my life. “How?” he asked again, is this kid going to keep asking and where does he even get these questions. “Hmmm… let’s just say he was very cooperative that day!” I replied, winking at oppa who knows exactly what I’m talking about. “Acckkk!” he groaned, touching his head. “Wae?” Byul unnied asked, worried. “I just remembered what Tokki is talking about and it’s ughh..!” he tried to explain but failed and now everyone kept asking what it was.

 

“I don’t even know how she learned this but, her fingernails can grow really long and thin. When we were out for something the council wanted us to do she would use that then sort of like inject it on someone’s forehead then she’ll get the information she wants …. I asked her once to try it on me coz I was curious of course but I regret that day, it was really painful like your mind is about to explode or something …!” he told everyone and then again he held his head in pain.

 

“I found out a lot of things!” I winked at the couple, oppa glared at me and unnie blushed I just chuckled.

 

“WAIT!” everyone yelled excluding me and Ji, my eyes bulged out from the shock. Honestly, people these days trying to give me a heart attack, funny how can it happen when I don’t have a heart. I’m funny! “What!” I asked, I just noticed his and my hands were intertwined, I tried taking it back but he held it tighter.

 

“Can you summarize everything in a paragraph?” the maknae out of all of us asked. This night has a lot of conclusions and explanations; I hope tomorrow I’ll get a rest from it.

 

“Okay … So both spirits of good and evil had chosen me to be their protector and all meaning I am both good evil, can changed depending on my mood. Also, that our parents are the children of their late protectors/keepers *points at the twins and Doongie* and that I’ll be living for a very long time, probably for all eternity depending on these 3 *again I pointed at them*!” after I cleared all things up they all nodded but were quit sad.

 

“Just like I said, I’ve been out of your lives for a long time now! I’m sure you’re all pretty used to it and living the rest wouldn’t be that hard!” I tried to smile and make what I said a good thing but the trembling of my voice wasn’t helping at all, next thing I know I was getting squished by everybody.