12

Black Sun & Red Moon

Attention: (This chapter isn’t really a chapter, it’s more fast forwarding the scenes. Like a Summary)

So basically Dara was unconsciously running away from the gazebo as fast as she can. Then she stopped in front of stone wall, she didn’t know why but she seemed to be attracted to it. So with her earth bending powers she moved the wall, she went in and used a fireball as a light. She walked deeper and deeper into the cave, also reading the writings that were unfamiliar to her but she was still able to read it. She reached the end of the cave where she found another wall and when she looked on down the floor she saw lights coming from the other side. Same with the first wall she opened it.

Two flowers lying beside each other welcomed her. She was amazed by the sight. As she slowly walks and attempts to touch them a voice came out of nowhere, asking her who she is and why she’s inside the cave. She was surprised and forgot to answer. With her powers she tried to find out who owns the voice but she failed. She finally answered saying she’s Dara, one of the gods and she was just passing by. She apologized for entering without permission and started walking back, but the voice stopped her, she turned around without her knowing, then a blue smoke came out of the flowers and stopped right in front of her. Slowly the smoked formed into a body then into a person.

He introduced himself as Siwon, one of the gods. She was shocked to know who it was. She had heard a lot of stories about him and his lover and also about his brother. For some reason they felt really close with each other, they started talking about things, how the world has change and everything. Then Siwon called out for his lover Kibum and also his brother and his lover. Hankyung and Heechul. The three also felt close to Dara but even though they were talking comfortably the four gods can’t help but know what really is going on with her.

They told her they know about Jaejoong, Yunho and her, she just said it was okay and that everything is on the right place now, but she still can’t hide the fact that she is really hurt from what just happened.

The four gods admired her; she gave the guy she’s totally in love with to her brother. With that they decided to give her all the power they have, they wanted her to help people who can’t be with their loved ones because someone or something is stopping them.

Dara accepted the task without any problem. Their conversation kept on going, however Dara still don’t know how to face the two, even if she already let Jae go it still hurts her to see him with someone else, especially that someone is her own brother.

They noticed her dilemma and suggested to stay in the cave longer, just until she can finally have the guts to face them.

The morning came and it was time for her to leave, she said her goodbyes to them and promised to visit again soon. Every other week she would go back and have a nice little talk to them, she didn’t get tired or anything, being with them was like being with her family.

After that day she turned back to her normal self, the happy and care-free god. She told no one of the task given to her. Many couples owe their love life to her; she helped a lot and asked nothing in return.

>>END OF FLASHBACK<< 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i made this chapter like this coz i want to get to the competition fast.....

IF your confused to wats happening, don't worry it'll get clearer with the nexxt chaptersss... ^ ^