*You can’t leave yet!*

Black Sun & Red Moon

Dara’s POV

Right when I was walking away Khun and Wooyoung jumped in front of me. “Did I left something” I turned back to look, but I know what they’re planning to do. I don’t want this right now, though it would be fun. “Nuna, you can’t leave yet” They both pleaded. “Why stay if I’m not wanted right?” I argued. “We want you here, me and Woongie” Khun cried, he actually used my nickname for Wooyoung, is that how much they want me to stay. I can’t go back to what I said, there’s only one way to deal with this. I smiled at them; they both know what it means “Nuna, we can’t do that. We’ll both loose” he teased. “I’ll be going then” I said, then started walking again.

A fire ball and a rock flew behind me, I ducked to avoid it. So they really don’t want me to leave. At the blink of an eye, I disappeared from where I was standing and appeared behind the two. I blew cold wind behind their neck and they both jumped, I giggled. They jumped away from me and started shooting me fire and rocks. I spun around creating a tornado, all the fire and rock was caught in the wind; I stopped and turned the tornado into a small sphere in my hands. I spread my fingers and the ball divided into five, then again, now there are 10 small balls. Each was floating above a finger. With the fling of my hands the ball turned into nails: the bottom is rock and the tip is fire. I heard everyone gasp. Then again with a flash I disappeared, we were chasing each other so fast the others couldn’t catch up, except for Junsu of course. 5 minutes passed and I was getting bored. I ran up towards them, fast enough that they couldn’t see or feel me, and then I was in front of them with my rock-fire nails pointing on their neck. “Game over!” I said, they both smiled, the smile they both know I can’t resist. “Ughhh fine I’ll stay” with that my cool nails broke down.

3 hours passed and the training finished. Both RMA and BSA teams are in the same level, but with Khunnie, Woongie and Junsu with RMA, they might have a bit of an advantage. I’ll have talk to Leeteuk tomorrow.


One by one the rings were leaving, I was surprised their dorms where only a couple of blocks away from the school. Me and the 2pm boys were the last one to leave, when I was just about to escape, Khun jumped and sat behind me in my motorcycle. “Yah! Khun hyung, andwae” Woongie whined and started throwing rocks at him. That must’ve hurt. “You’ve been with nuna all afternoon, it’s my turn now.” Just when he finished talked he hugged me so tight I was suffocating. “Yah, I can’t breathe”… “Oops sorry!” he apologized and kissed my cheek, which made Woongie more mad., their so cute! I looked at Junsu and he seemed displeased by us. “Hunnie, get off now! I’m leaving” I ordered, both of them pouted. “Do you not like being with us?” they asked. I touched both their faces and said “Anni!, why would you even think that?” I asked. “You’ve been saying you want to leave for the past hour. Did we do something wrong.”, they’re about to cry, seriously there not babies anymore. “Well, the thing is Junsu keeps giving me get-the--out-of-here looks. I don’t want to get you into trouble, mostly I don’t want Junsu to hate you to like he hates me” I explained. “Junsu hyung hates you?” they asked again. “Well it seems like it. I really have to go.” Khun got off the bike then grabbed Wooyoung, I was about to drive off when I realize the bike and my foot was planted on the ground. “Aissh! Woongie let go of me” I demanded, they both ignored me.

They were heading towards Junsu.

“Hyung do you hate Santokki nuna?” he asked, the older answered “MWO !! Anni”.

“Then why are you treating her like you do. Now she wants to leave coz of you! You know how much I miss her and now she can’t stay for a little longer coz of you” Woongie started crying.

I couldn’t take this scene anymore. I grabbed the gun hidden in my bike and started shooting the ground so it cracks. The boys shouted “Mwoya” then looked at me. When I finally got out of the rocks I walked to them.

“Stop crying Woongie, fine then I’ll stay for a while” I hugged the boy hoping he’ll stop crying.

“Can you come to our dorm?” he asked.

“Umm, if I’m allowed to?” I turned to Junsu. “S-s-sure” he stuttered.

It ‘s only a 10 minute walk to get there, but since I had my bike I gave Woongie a ride and it took us 2 mins. He couldn’t help but scream with my fast driving, I was laughing so hard when we got there.

The dorm was huge, too big for 6 boys to live in. we walked inside and to my surprise it was clean. At first I didn’t think it was a boy’s dorm, more like a girl’s.

“Nuna, we have a guest room, can you stay for the night. Please!” Woongie begged. It’s hard to say no, especially just after he cried. “Woongie, you can’t just make decisions on …” before I could finish he shouted “Junsu hyung can Santokki nuna stay for the night.”. “What” was all Junsu could say. “I-i-in your room” he asked, stuttering. “Nuna wanna stay in my room” he cutely asked.  “Want me too?” I teased, they both shockingly said “Really”. “Just kidding, I’ll stay on the guest room.” I forgot I had pair of clothes in the trunk of my bike, I orbed out to get it then orbed back in again.

“Where’d you go?” Woongie was worried. “I just took something from the bike” I smiled, so he didn’t have to worry.

Its dinner time and it seemed like they just order food every night, the 6 of them were watching TV. “Hey, do you guys mind if I cook food?” I asked, then Taecyeon stood up, “Nuna, do you need help?” he asked. “It would be great if you help me” I smiled at him and he also smile, first time I see this side of him. I checked the fridge and the cabinets to look for ingredients; I found enough to make pasta. “Do you guys want pasta with chicken?” by the time I said chicken they yelled “Ne”, even Chansung.

I started bringing out the ingredients, Yeonie (apparently its Taecyeon’s nickname now), helped chop and wash dishes. After half an hour we were all sitting down on the dining table, they all liked the food and after Chansung and Woongie were chosen to wash the dishes since they’re  maknaes.

 As for me I went to the guest room and took a bath, the hot water felt nice. I was inside the bathroom for quite a while, playing with the water, forming all kinds of animal that I can think of. For the first time for a while I felt happy, I was once again with them. Why is it when you finally feel the happiness you’ve always wanted, you wake up and realize it’s just a dream. Tomorrow when I leave, I have to pretend nothing happened.

It was fun being able to tame water again; I can’t do it often since I claimed to be a wind tamer. I even miss fire and earth taming, but since I’m always with the girls I can’t really used them.

I heard knocking on the door. “Nuna, is everything alright, you’ve been there for an hour now” I didn’t notice it was already an hour. I walked out the bathroom and Junsu walked in with keys on his hand.

“oh mianhae” he apologized. “gwaenchana!” I assured him. He left the room and took that opportunity to get dressed. When I opened the bag I took out baggy pants and a tank top. When I finished getting dressed I walked out the room to look for Woongie, I need a blow drier my hair. I walked to the living room and found Junsu, Taecyon, Hunnie and Chansung watching football. “Hunnie, can you show me Woongie’s room” I asked. They all turned around and starred at me. “Something wrong?” I asked checking myself. “No nuna! You just look hot” Chansung said. He was blushing; I walked towards him and kissed his cheek. “Gomawo” I said. His cheeks got redder.

Hunnie got up and led me to Woongie’s room. We heard some banging from the room, I got worried so I kicked the door open. Turns out he was cleaning his room.

“Woongie, do you have a blow drier?”

“Why do you even need a blow drier nuna, use your wind” he suggested, I actually didn’t think about that. I followed his suggestion and went out of the house. then reached the back yard, with my command my own special wind was drying my hair. I returned to the house and went straight to Woongie’s room. I was surprised when I saw 3 sleeping bags surrounding the big bed. “What is this?” I asked. “We’re all sleeping in my room, except for Junsu hyung” Woongie explained. I didn’t bother asking him why Junsu don’t want to. “If any of you do something, I’ll throw you out the window” I warned them, they all started laughing.

“So where do I sleep?” I asked. There wa 1 sleeping bag in front of the bed and 1 on each side of the bed. “You’ll be sleeping with me in the bed” Woongie answered. I walked to the bed and sat on the middle.

“I’m leaving early tomorrow okay” I let them know, so they don’t go looking for me when they find that I’m not here anymore. “Do you have something to do?” Chansung asked. “A lot to do” I answered, they all pouted. “Don’t worry we’ll see each other again!” I assured them, and then the smiles that I love returned in their faces.

*Knock Knock* someone knocked on the door. “Come in” Hunnie answered. It was Junsu, with a pillow. “Can I sleep here too?” he asked, he’s so cute. All of them looked at me. “What! It’s not my room” they all chuckled. “Obviously nuna! The thing is, the only place he could sleep is beside you. This bed is big enough for 3 people” he made clear. “Okay! No problem”

“How early are you leaving tomorrow?” Yeonie asked. “Probably around 5, don’t worry I’ll be fine” …. “Okay” he sighed. Hunnie pinched his cheeks and said “Don’t worry hyung, nuna has guns in her bike and if it doesn’t work she could just blow them away”. “Guns?” Chansung asked. “I’m an expert when it comes to any kind of guns. Remember when I was shooting the ground to crack it, I have 5 different guns in my bike.”

Everybody got ready to sleep: Nichkhun on the right side of the bed, Chansung on the right, Taecyeon on the front side. I was sandwiched between Junsu and Wooyoung. The bed really was big enough for 3 people. “Good night” I said to them and they all responded “Good night”.

It was a silent night, unexpectedly the boys were all quiet. However Woongie kept rolling back and forth. I ended up facing Junsu, he still looks the cutest when asleep.

‘It’s 5, I need to get up’ I thought to myself. I carefully left the room to get my things and get ready to leave. I wore my jeans and my shirt, by the sound coming from outside it seems very windy. “Huuuhhhhh” I sighed. My shoes were making so much noise *Tok Tok*. I hope the kids won’t wake up.

“Nuna, you leaving?” someone asked, I turned to see who it was. All five were them was there but I think it was Woongie who spoke. “Yeah I have to go, you guyz should go back and sleep.” I told them. “But we wake up to say goodbye!”… I didn’t say anything and went hug them. “I’ll visit, I promise” I told them. The 4 of them walked me to the door, I wondered were Junsu went.

I was on my bike and was about to take off when I heard Junsu running out from the house. “Nuna, you can take this, its cold” he handed me a leather jacket, I took it and put it on. “Thanks” I thanked. He touched my face and said “Be careful” then he went inside.

The morning was really cold. I headed to CL’s house, since I’m on my own she willingly made me stay with her also because her house is huge, like HUGE.

I sneaked into my room, hoping to not get seen, and then the lights went on. “Unnie your back!”
CL said. I walked to her and said. “Yeah I am! Now go back to sleep, we’ll be off to school on few hours”. We both went to our own room. I went to sleep, knowing I only have a few hours but I still slept.