2 more days

Black Sun & Red Moon

“It’s finally this Saturday!” Bom sighed.

We were having a break from practicing with everything they’ve learned, I was actually very impressed that they got to this level in only a week or so of learning it.

The day was very nice, it was sunny and there was no signs of any rain cloud which I’m guessing will be the same until the end of the competition. The breeze was warm but not too hot and being under the shade feels really nice.

“I know! Can’t wait to finally get the respect we deserve! We’re going to own all of them!” the youngest smirked. I was actually happy to hear the maknae – who I thought is all good inside, talk the way her unnies talk.

It was already Thursday and tomorrow would be the meeting thingy the academy called for all the rings. Just like me the girls didn’t agree to it, we all think it’s worthless but it’s a good time and place to ask for a little favour from them and if they didn’t agree to it I have the Bominator to help me with it.

“So the leaders are back right now!” CL pointed out. I actually forgot about them. “If it wasn’t for Dara unnie we’ll be the only ring who actually has a shot of winning!” she added.

“Let’s go again! We only have today and maybe tomorrow night to do this again!” I sighed and got up and they did also. 

This time the girls were used with everything now, it's a good thing i taught them how to manage their energy so they could atleast get through 1 round breathing finely. Plus, with what my plans are they'll be needing as much energy as possible, well I could always give them but that wouldn't be fair with the other wings.

"Bom!" I called. "Yeah?" she asked. I jumped to her so we could talk a little clearer. "You know about the meeting thingy tomorrow right?" I asked her. "Yeah! what about it?" she asked. "If I ask you to do something tomorrow, can you just do it! Please!" i asked. It's not like I'm the only one who's going to benefit from it, well actually I'm the only one but it wouldn't hurt to help. "Okay!" I'm so glad she agreed. "Thanks!" I thanked her and wen't back to what I was doing before.

 

>>>> On the other side of the world <<<<

"Hyung 2 more days till the competition!" Changmin said.

The 5 of them were lazily hanging out at the gazebo near the lake, not carring at all about what's happening outside there world. Jaejoong and Yunho were all cuddled up in one corner with hands intertwine, they were looking at each other's eyes as if they can see their souls in them. Yoochun and Junsu who was also a couple was sitting on the opposite side doing the same thing and now Changmin was left alone on his little corner. He was already used to them being like that infront of him but it's still not a nice thing to watch for him.

"I know!" Jaejoong sighed and then kissed Yunho's head. The younger man was asleep.

"What are we going to do again?" Yoochun asked carefully not wanting to wake up Junsu who was also falling asleep. Jaejoong was singing a lullaby for Yunho loudly.

"We're just going to watch the competition until it ends then award or crown the winner then we take them back home and then the council takes care of them!" Jaejoong lazily explained. Then added "We've been doing this for so long i can't even remember anymore and still you don't know what to do!" he pointed out. Yoochun giggled a little before answering "It's hard to remember all that when someone is replacing all those memories!" he said while looking down at his love's angelic sleeping face.

"It wouldn't be the same without Tokki nuna this time!" Changmin sighed. Everyone became quiet, even the 2 woke up from hearing what he said.

"I know her! She couldn't stay away long from us, specially her brothers!" Jaejoong said. "I wish she comes back sooner!" Changmin wished. "We all wish that!" Junsu agreed.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYY ... everyone.....

I just want to tell all the readers of this fic that ...

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NOT ... !! KEKEKE ^ ^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm going on a 2 week trip and the internets probably not working..... so i can't update the storyy....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BUT DONT WORRY ..... I'll SPEND THOSE 2 WEEKS WRITING THE COMPETITION CHAPTER AS GOOD AS IT COULD POSSIBLY GET ....

 

 

 

 

 

sorryy for leaving you guys hanging !!! :D.....

 

 

 

 

 

I'll be back....