The First Part

Black Sun & Red Moon

!!! So everyone .... *squeals* .... The Competition is RIGHT HERE !!^^!! keekekekeke....

SOOOOO.....

THIS IS THE FRST CHAPTER OF IT ..... I think the competition chapters will probably 5-7 chapters and then who knows what happens after it !! *TRIES TO WINK .... but fails* .....

I'm having fun writing these ... <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TIME: 5 hours till the COMPETITION

LOCATION: Black Sun and Red Moon Valley (near the cave)

Dara’s POV

“Good thing nobody’s here yet!” I said. After realizing I was talking to myself –yet again, I literally slapped myself. What the girls were saying were right, I’ve been talking to myself a lot lately and it kind of creeps me out. I’ve always had the boys beside me so I have someone to talk to but it has changed ever since.

I kept looking around, checking if the uglys/the council shows up. Every Black Sun and Red Moon competition the DBSK members, Se7en oppa, Byul unnie and I would always take turn setting up the field and this time it happens to be my turn. Since I’m ‘missing’ I’m not really sure if they would come do the job for me or expects me to do it. I’m practically risking getting busted just to continue the tradition.

The battle field was located on a circle shaped valley –close to where the oppa’s cave is, I think it was where the mansion was located back then. The valley was surrounded by black trees with white leaves, though they are pretty the whole skin is covered with pointy thorns and the only way to get to the field is through a portal, obviously I don’t have access to that right now so I flew over the forest.

I walked all the way to the middle wanting to get this over with before someone shows up and ruins everything. What I came to do wasn’t really hard or time consuming at all, just a stomp here, a hand movement there and then I’m out of here.

I was lazily standing at the middle of the field, looking up I saw the beautiful full moon smiling at me. I lightly tapped my right leg on the ground for about 3 times and then 3 stone bleachers with about 50 levels came out of the ground by the border of the circle, each level had silver torches and with a snap of my finger they all had fire.

The bleachers left a small space at the north side and it’ll be where the gods and the councils will be sitting watching the fight. “Tteooreuda ‘Rise up’!” I yelled out and it echoed. The ground shook a little bit and there it was, dramatically coming up a half moon shaped stone stage with 8 gold chairs for the gods, 3 silver chairs for the council. Behind all the chairs was a moon/sun shaped portal, on the sides where writings which meant “The door that separates the Mortal and Immortal’s word …. Whoever enters that is meant to will meet the devil himself” that door is what we always use to get here. On both tips of the stage lied 2 of my favourite pets, Young and Kwang, they are the 2 white lions that serves as our guards while in the competition, just in case an audience attacks us or anything.

“Good thing they’re sleeping!” I talked to myself again, I think this habit is not going to die soon. Anyways reason why it’s good they’re sleeping is coz if they’re not they’ll see me and make a big problem, specially coz Su and Chun would come right away if those 2 are hurt.

I check to see if everything was in place, so I can leave already. Then I notice something was missing, the little decorations on the field. It’s too easy if it’s clear –where’s the challenge in that.

I kneeled down on the ground and put my palm on the grass, I closed my eyes and then the my palm lit up. Strands of light ran all around the ground and one by one trees stones and everything you see in a forest sprouted out. I stood up and looked around again and finally everything was set in place but I stayed for a couple of minutes more- just to make a little something, something for the boys when they got there. I flashed out.

I flashed in the kitchen with a half asleep Minzy and her glass of milk. “Unnie! Where did you go!” she asked, yawning. She might be the youngest but she’s also one of the smartest so she’ll see through a lousy excuse. “Umm……. I just went out to get fresh air that’s all!” I said. She yawned again and just nodded. After she’s completely gone and sighed and went to my own room to get some sleep.

>>>AT THE GODS’ MANSION<<<

Nobody’s POV

“GET THE OUT OF BED!” Se7en yelled out for the 5th time now, trying to wake up the boys. Since Dara wasn’t there, he was put in charged by no other than his wife to wake up the boys but to his dismay they didn’t listen to him, it was usually Dara’s job to wake them up and she’s the one whom they listen too-besides their Byul nuna.

“WAKE UP!” he shouted again but this time lightning and thunder were added to make a bigger impact. Then seconds later 3 doors were banged open – YunJae on one room, Yoonsu on one and Changmin alone. “Neh!” they all shouted irritated and then Junsu mumbled something about wishing their Dara nuna was the one who woke them up and Se7en just gritted his teeth.

“Meet up at the gate in 30 minutes!” Byul told everyone and the boys politely said ‘Neh~’.

[[[[After 30 minutes]]]]

Everyone met up at the golden gate but the boys were still clueless to what they’re so early in the morning. They were that today was the celebration and they were always happy and excited on going, they did had smiles on their faces but if looked closely enough there’s sadness also, caused by none other than the absence of their nuna’s presence.

“Why are we so early hyung?” Changmin asked while yawning. “Dara-ssi is not with us at the moment and it happens to be her turn to organize the field and since she’s not here we’ll be the ones doing it!” one of the council answered the question.

Just by hearing their nuna’s name their face became gloomy. Se7en sighed so hard that it made everyone look at him. “Let’s just get this over with then go look for her! Arasseo!” he suggested. He was really close to her since they practically took care of her and he knows the only person she listens to is him. The 5’s faces lit up upon hearing what their hyung said.

The 11 of them went through the gate and after a blinding light they reached the field and what welcomed them was a surprise. “Omo! IT’s all here!” Byul gasped looking at everything that is in place.

The 5 kids went directly to play with Young and Kwang, they were all rolling on the floor laughing, rubbing the lion’s tummy and everything, they looked so happy. The two lions are the ones that remind them of their nuna, since it was her who took care of them ever since they were born. Then out of nowhere Young started Yunho’s necklace –it’s the necklace him, Choon and Dara has, then Yunho understood what it meant. “Dara nuna was here!” he smiled while Jaejoong saw something glowing at the middle of the field. “What is that?” he pointed out and everyone looked. One by one they all walked towards it until it became a test, being the youngest Changmin was the fastest and got their first.

“Don’t touch it!” one of the council warned but they didn’t listen-like they ever did. Junsu reached out his hand, checking what the glowing thing was but then it started to glow and shake like crazy, then after little puff of lights descended from the sky and Dara’s voice was heard.

“Just because I’m not with you –physically, that doesn’t mean our tradition is cut …” she started, hearing her sweet-angelic voice her family couldn’t help but smile. “We’ll be soon together again – I hope!” the sadness on her voice was clear but that didn’t let them be down. “kekeke *laughs* Saranghaeyo!” she ended her message. Some of the little white puffs of light changed color, and then they all floated up in the sky forming a picture of a rabbit. With the sight everyone smiled.

“I guess we don’t have anything to do now!” Yoochun sighed. Their effort of getting up, getting ready and everything was all wasted. “I don’t wanna go home, I wanna play with Young and Kwang!” Junsu smiled and ran to the 2 lions.

“All who want to sleep go sleep on the bench or the chairs, wherever, all who want to play just stay quiet!” Han Byul told everybody and the boys all said nicely “NEH!” and ran to where they want to go.

While the rest was doing their own thing, the council was on one side talking about a problem of their own. “What about the wedding?” YG asked, worried. The other 2 was thinking of ways on how to get this celebration to the way it used to be. Without Dara the wedding wouldn’t be continued and YunJae wedding isn’t an option.

It was obvious that all the council wanted was their safety, they’re afraid of the curse given by the 2 god, they didn’t really care who gets married with who-if they’re happy or not as long as they survive another shadow.

“We could just pick a young lady from the rings and get her to marry Jaejoong, it’ll be like her price and Jaejoong doesn’t have any say on it!” SM suggested and the other 2’s face lit up in hope.