It's the Beginning

Black Sun & Red Moon

Chapter 1

Dara’s POV

For the past 5 years of our life all we’ve done was train, day after day after day and it’s getting really boring and frustrating. Even though we have these so called powers and one of the rings of the academy we don’t get any kind of recognition or respect. Everyone thinks we’re the weakest ring and doesn’t bother to look up at us. When we  show them our real powers just wait and see who’s going to respect who now.

“Ugh. Can’t these people get a life for once” CL whined, telepathically of course.

Again she’s whining about the other students whispering as we walk by them. It’s nothing new, we see this every day. I guess she’s getting full of it; we’re all getting full of it.

“Just it in for awhile. Just a couple more months and you can do whatever you want.” I assured her.

I saw her smile; actually we all smiled at the thought of what’s going to happen.

As we were walking down the hallway heading towards our usual spot at lunch time we saw a surprisingly large amount of students, each one pushing each other to see apparently something interesting. People wouldn’t normally come to this side of the academy, they wouldn’t even dare set foot in it, but I guess what’s happening is worth taking the risk.

Bom’s POV

I could hear Minzy’s teeth gritting, she doesn’t like other people in her territory. She’s very possessive.

We all stood behind them, waiting for them to notice our presence but they didn't seem to notice us. As I was about to yell at them to move out someone yelled?

“Yah! All of you go away, you’re all not allowed here. Now leave before I throw fireballs at you.” Leeteuk yelled.

He’s in his leader persona right now, acting all bossy and strong when back to normal he can’t even hurt a fly. People like him irritates me, why can’t they just act the same way as they do every day.

When we reached the end of the hallway there we saw what the commotion was all about. All the rings were training. Suju, Snsd, 4minute, Shinee, B2st, BEG and Kara, all that was missing was us, but who cares if me train or not they all think we wouldn’t last a minute on a fight anyway, what’s the point.

“You guys wanna join them?” I asked the three. I don’t really care if we join or not. I just want to move around.

“I’ll pass”. Dara answered. I glanced towards her to ask again but she was dozing off so I didn’t bother.

“CL, Minzy you guys?” I hope they say yes, I actually want to do something.

“Yeah sure. I want to vent out my frustrations anyway.” CL said. Then I faced Minzy.

“OK” she smiled.

The three of us jumped down from the 3rdfloor and off to the field. The students were looking at us with the are-you-crazy look in their faces. It amuses me seeing them like that so I let out a little giggle. The two looked at me like I'm crazy. I telepathically told them to ‘look to the left’, so they did and got what I was giggling about.

CL’s POV

Every wing was doing their thing, either using their powers, doing martial arts or using weaponry. I didn’t pay much attention to what they were doing, I never really cared about them and I never will.

The three of us stood in a triangle, since Dara unnie wasn’t with us it wouldn’t be much fun.

We don’t like using our powers as much, it’s annoying how people would gather up around you and asked you to do stupid things. As much as possible we try to avoid using them. So we decided to play our favourite game. Toss Back.

We played rock-paper-scissor to decide what we’ll be tossing around and since Bom unnie won  I guess its water then. She started forming a water ball and with our shared psychic power we started throwing it to each other.

After we finished we were all drenched and laughing so hard.

“We’re wet”. Minzy whimpered. I just rolled my eyes while still laughing.

“Well what do you expect get dried? We were playing with water” unnie sarcastically said.

We just looked at each other then started laughing again. Everybody were just looking at us like were some crazy people.

Minzy’s POV

It was so much fun, except for the part when everybody was just staring at us but I didn’t care.

“Since I think Dara unnie’s still sleeping we can’t get dried. So how are what now?” I asked. I don’t want to get sick especially for the upcoming event.

“Leave it to me”. CL unnie suggested. “Come close” she added. So we moved towards her.

She stood right between me and Bom unnie, and then she raised her hands up. Slowly flares were building up and gently twirled closely around us, but not to close so we wouldn’t get burned. The flames were so pretty; it danced around the three of us, slowly drying us off.

As unnie was drying us off, I caught a glimpse of everyone around us, amused by what they see, even Dara unnie was awake.

It didn’t take long for us to get dried. We walked back to the spot where we landed then jumped up to reach the third floor.