IT'S THE END

Black Sun & Red Moon

+-+-+-IT'S THE END-+-+-+

 

 

“YOU WANT HER? YOU GOTTA HAVE TO GET THROUGH US FIRST!”  The three of us warned them as our eyes changed into a killer’s

 

Jae’s POV

What’s this feeling? I felt something that I’ve never felt this way before. I clutched my chest as I feel it tighten, my heart kept beating faster and faster along with my breathe getting shorter. I looked at Yunho for help or from anyone but then I noticed the 5 of us where dealing with the same thing.

 

“Nuna!” I gasped for her help. Little by little the need for air was getting more in need. “Dongwook-ah!” she called for hyungs help as she tried to find what‘s wrong with us. “Someone’s doing this to them!” he yelled.

 

I could feel him search the entire field for the person – or whatever. I looked up and the first person I saw was the wing with the brown hair and feather covered outfit, as I scan her more I could feel the pain again. “It’s her!” I pointed out and they all looked at the direction.

 

“Get her!” the leader ordered and despite what we’re going through we followed.

 

 It would be a good ambush since all our speeds were incredibly great but then Changmin noticed something. “Hyung! The blondie noticed us!” he gasped and then out of nowhere the ring was hit by lightning. By the time we landed on our feet the 3 was surrounding our target in powerful forms that we’ve never seen before. Then the leader spoke.

 

“YOU WANT HER? YOU GOTTA HAVE TO GET THROUGH US FIRST!”  Their eyes changed same as to ours.

 

Dara’s POV

Impressive! I never thought the girls would feel them, none the less get into the position in melioration on that speed. Though I don’t understand why the gods would attack us for no reason, as far as I remembered there was nothing wrong we did that went against the rules of the battle, then again the only rule was not to harm the gods and the spectators.

 

“What can we do for you?” I asked politely. I had so many things passed by in my head as to why they would unexpectedly come down – all 5 of them, and stood right in front us.

 

“Who are you?” Jae demanded to know; he gritted through his teeth and looked like they all were suffering from something. They looked like in pain and it hurt me to seem then in that state – I enjoy it when I’m the one inflicting it on them. “Are you okay?” I asked worried. I turned to look at my brothers who were pale from lack of air and looked like they were about to pass out.

 

I wanted to help them, to take them out of their pain but I didn’t know what was causing it then something caught my eyes. I moved my sight from them to the council who was grinning in happiness.

 

My blood started boiling, if they are the one who’s behind this, I’m not going to stop myself from killing them this time. I tighten my hands into fists and I was pretty sure I was trembling since the small rocks on the ground started moving. As the rage inside me kept on building up, my aura started to steam out of my body and finally lightning struck me. In my hands were both my guns pointing at the council.

 

Not being able to control it anymore I fired a shot at the 3, luckily oppa and unnie weren’t there anymore. I felt a little of my anger disappear but it went back when I saw the 3 unscratched. The whole field died in silence after seeing what I just did, BSA rings are probably celebrating about my punishment from the gods by now.

 

“Who do you think you are?” SM shouted as he pointed his weak, twig-like fingers at me. “The last time you pointed at me you almost lost a finger!” I smirked and their faced quickly turned from raged to terrified. “Da..rr..aa!” the 3 stuttered and I can’t help but smile from hearing their tone of voice.  Then the 4 of us slowly took our masks of and everyone gasped especially the people who know me.

“Now! Stop whatever you’re doing with my boys before I do the same to you!” I threatened and they did as they were told. I looked over at them and they started feeling a little better, I sighed in relief. “Nuna!” Su and Chun yelled as they ran towards me then glomped me, the 3 of us fell over laughing. “How are my babies!” I asked as I pinched both their cheeks making them pout. “It’s been lonely without you and Se7en hyung was mean to us!” they both said in unison.

 

Honestly, I did miss them and all the crazy things we do every time we’re bored. I felt 2 eyes burning a hole in my head so I turned to look at them. “What are you doing here?” Jae rudely asked, I was expecting it already so I wasn’t stunned with the way he talked. I pushed the 2 back to their group before answering his question. “Don’t worry! I’m only here for something then I’ll be gone again!” I smiled at them then turned to my ring. “What?” it was oppa and unnie who yelled but I didn’t turn back to answer or say anything.

 

“Unnie?” CL shakily asked. I knew it would be like this when they find out about who I really am, rather than just telling them the whole truth I stepped back so everyone gets a good look at me. “As most of you know I am 2ne1’s wing Dara but what you don’t know is … “ I paused, making a dramatic tension. “I am Sandara Park, one of the 6 gods! Now you know me, I’ll get back to everyone who pissed me off later!” I introduced myself and warned everyone. On the corner of my eyes I saw Jessica and Taeyeon faint.

 

“Now back to business!” I mumbled to myself.

 

“What exactly is your….!” YG asked but I cut him off before he could finish his sentence. “To get the 3 of you out as the god’s council!” I said. They all smirked as if I don’t have any chances on doing that. “How exactly?” JYP questioned me.

 

“I’m gonna give you 3 options. 1: you can come down the position yourself, 2: I can just force you and 3: I can just KILL you. I think SM knows how capable I am of doing that!” I explained but they didn’t look shaken or anything. “We’ll..!” YG started to talk and I cut him off again, it’s a habit I do when I talk to them and its fun seeing how annoyed they look like. “You’ll what? Call everyone in your Demon Thugs Phone Book!” I joked but the 5 doesn’t seemed amused by it.

 

“Nuna! Why are you doing this to them?  They took care of us when our parents died! Are you really this UNGRATEFUL?” Yunho spit the words at me. It felt like he just stabbed me right in the heart, this is what they probably felt when I told him I wouldn’t think twice killing them. Though I stood unaffected I tried so hard to keep these emotions to myself. “OH!” I puffed and looked him right in the eye; Chun was beside him who looked like he agreed to what his hyung said.

 

“So you’re saying that I should be thankful to the people who got our parents killed!” I calmly told them with my eyes directly to theirs and of course they were surprised. “Nuna what are you talking about?” it was Chun who asked.  “I’m assuming you haven’t told them?” I asked the council who was shocked that I know this information. 

 

“When we were still young, this lousy, old, ugly tards went up against a powerful group and they lost. They didn’t know how to repay them but then they came up with an idea …” I looked at my brothers. “Do you know what they did?” I asked them both and they just shook their heads. When I first heard about it, it took me about 2 days to get myself back together. “They decided to sell your 5 year old sister!” I spit the words back at them. Their eyes bulged out, not knowing what to say or do. “Then when our parents found out about it they did everything so I wouldn’t be sold and when they found out about it they did everything so they’ll be stopped. That’s how our parents died and not in a fire accident!” I explained everything and they started tearing up.

 

Not having seen me in this state, the girls didn’t know what to do and just stayed behind me. Right now I don’t care anymore to what people think about me, whether they’re hating on me or pitying on me.

 

“It doesn’t even matter anymore anyway! It’s not like I’m staying!” I turned around to avoid having eye contact with them, it’s hard enough already. I’m pretty sure that I wouldn’t be having this fight as a 2ne1 member but as the god, which is fine by me since I already expected everything, it’s just a matter of time. I sprang all the way to the stage to get a closer space between me and them.

 

“So how do you want to do this?” I asked calmly while making my way to my regular seat. They just looked at me like I’m the craziest person in the world – which in fact I think I am. “Let’s say that we actually step down, who would take care of everything and it’s not like there’s someone eligible to the position!” JYP proudly retorted my statement; I just smiled back knowing he’ll be saying something like that. I wouldn’t have come this far if I didn’t think of that part, seriously sometimes I wonder how smart they are. “With the information I got, there was and is no exact way to be a part of the council...” I looked at their expression and they seemed lost – I chuckled to that. “In short, you just made it up! Am I right SM?” I turned to him and smirk. He gritted his teeth and lines on his forehead appeared from anger.

 

‘Good Job! I like this side of you!’ Jiyong praised me and flirted at the same time. I looked over to where his group was sitting and he smiled at me, not knowing why but I smiled back. ‘Thanks!’ I actually thanked him back then he smirked. ‘!’ I thought back at him. ‘You look y when you’re mad!’ he said back but I just ignored him.

 

While I was turning my focus back to the 3 they suddenly disappeared then 3 ugly looking monsters were holding me back to my chair, everyone back at the field was about to come help me out when I mouth out no, they stood back but was still worried. I gazed at the monsters and gave them a smile, slowly my fangs grew out and my eyes turned red on the inner part and black at the outer. I glared at their eyes and they turned into dust after a second. “I think your forgetting who you’re dealing with?” I yelled out as thunder and lightning joined my rage. “Don’t stress too much, you’ll get wrinkles!” someone whispered behind me and I jumped in fright, I turned around and saw them “Oppas?” I ran to hug them. “Aigoo!” Kibum oppa smiled. “Nice to see you again!” Hankyung oppa smiled at the council who couldn’t believe their eyes.

 

Since I’ve changed form into a vampire – not totally, since I’m not cold skinned, it’s just the fangs part but I like to call it vampire form since Karam likes to call me that, I can hear their hearts beating really fast, well can you blame them, the people they saw die many shadows ago is there talking to them, very much alive.

 

“You haven’t been messing with our tokki now haven’t you?” Siwon oppa glared at them and made them gulped. “Ho..w do. ..yo..u.. kn..ow he.r?” YG stuttered. “We met her on the night her heart stopped beating!” It was Kibum oppa who answered his question, although it was a bit confusing at first I came to understand what he meant – like always, they consider my heart first.

“Whatever! You’re going to regret coming back!” JYP talked. ‘”What are they going to do, make all the rings fight against me?” I asked myself but before I or someone could answer they were already brainwashing them, though it seems like 2ne1, Khun, Junsu and Woo aren’t affected. “Come here if you want to live!” I yelled at them, obviously I was concerned. They’re my family and it’s not like it’s easy for me to find a new one – I could always join my oppas in the afterlife. Hearing what I was thinking Chullie oppa smacked my head, I looked at me and he just glared back.

 

The girls and the 3, including DBSK jumped back to the stage. When they landed I looked at them and they just avoided my eyes. “Huh!” I sighed, giving up on ever talking to them again. “You need any help jagi?” he came out of nowhere, instead of being surprised to see hear him popping out of nowhere; I was surprised to what he called me. “JAGI?” of all the names he could call me, wait what? Why am I thinking of this? SANDARA PARK get it off your head. “We have tons of time to think about the names later?” he winked at me and I hid my face coz i could feel it turning red.

 

“Now feel our wrath!” SM laughed evilly and then he chocked. I was laughing so hard at that. “Your old!” I yelled back, still not recovering from my laugh.  When I finally calmed down I turned to the people beside me. “You can just stay here, I’m not asking you to help me!” I told them, they can help or not but I can still have to finish this. “Can’t do sweetie!” it was TOP who talked with his deep, y, husky voice. I can honestly say that it’s . “G-Dragon will make our lives miserable!” it was the maknae who talked. I always like him since the first time, he’s a cute dongsaeng. “Well, if it’s either your death in my hands or GD’s!” I looked at them and they stepped back.

 

The wings are already lined up infront of them and were ready to attack any time they say. “Oppa, Unnie! I called over but without even looking at them I asked. “Can you take everyone out!” and with that I started the attack.

 

Their eyes were all bright green, easy enough to tell if they snapped out of it or not. I’ve been contemplating on how I should do this, there’s always the easy way out – meaning I’m gonna have to kill them all, which is okay with me but there’s also them watching. Another is I could just get them out of here – it’ll just start trouble somewhere else and lastly I could just get through everyone – the best option I have right now.

 

I took out my gun and started firing at random people, there was a good chance I’d hit a couple since the shot gives great damage to what it collides with. I spin around gracefully, dodging a fire ball and a rock coming from both sides. I quickly jumped back kicking the huge stone back to where it came from. I have to admit these kids are pretty good or is it just because they are being controlled, either ways I’m having fun than ever.

 

A sword swished on my left side and almost cutting my skin – luckily it was only my hair, but still they put damage on me. I turned around to see who it is and it was Yuri with a blade, where did she get that? I asked confused to how she was able to get a weapon. I looked closely and it wasn’t just any normal sword, it was the one I got back from one of the stupid missions they gave me. After feeling some sort of a hot flash behind me rotated my body and witnessed them giving out powerful weaponries. Getting all pissed at them I unconsciously threw a fire ball at them which was mutilated by some water tamer.

 

Minutes later, I was panting. I wasn’t tired physically but my mind was killing me, all the anxiety I have was getting the best of me like any other times. If I could just kill them all – but I can’t I have them to think about. I heard a couple of thud noises behind me, not even looking back to check I already knew who it was. “Need help!” Jae asked and I just snorted. “This is probably much better than earlier!” I heard CL mumble.  They were there to help, it was a good thing , going to get the job much faster but I was worrying about them – if they get hurt or anything, so half of my brain was into the fight and half was looking after them.

 

I saw Chaerin lie on her stomach on a boulder near the trees, she had her crossbow in front of her and started shooting, not even paying much attention all I can hear were the groans of them falling down. On the other hand Bom was happily playing sword fight with Jessica; she probably loves every seconds of it. Minzy was playing rock fight with Taemin, I swear they look cute together but since Minho is all over him the maknae couldn’t even talk to him and plus her 3 unnies of course.

As for DBSK they were just there playing around, like always. “Get Minnie scratched and the 4 of you are dead!” I warned and glared at them, they blinked a couple of times as my threat sank in and when it finally did they scanned the whole place to look for him. When Su spotted the maknae they all jumped to surround him. Changmin was whining about how he wasn’t allowed to have fun but since he knew why I told him to do it he just decided to sit out – Karam’s going to hate me if his Minnie gets hurt. Of course the 2pm boys were busy fighting with each other.

 

I was having a fist fight with Gahee and her punches were seriously gentle, she wouldn’t even be able to hurt a fly if she wanted to. Fighting against someone like her is really tiring so I just gave her a punch straight in the face, her nose was bleeding as she fell on the floor. “Finish this!” I yelled and my comrades just smiled and quickly did. All at the same time the bodies’ of those who were left crashed back to the ground. The girls smiled at the bodies they’ve beaten up.

 

“Now that’s done with, it’s your turn!” I observed the field and it looked like there were no surprises hidden, I didn’t want to be caught off guard. “Why are you doing this? Well, besides the fact that we were responsible for your parents’ death!” YG asked innocently. The tone of voice didn’t match with the face and it was really calling for a punch. “I don’t like how you run things around!” I lamely answered. All the talking as too much already! “Sorry to tell you dear but you’re going to have to make us!” SM smiled.

 

The ground started shaking and cracking, we all jumped out to the stage. “He’s bringing them out!” Siwon oppa muttered. I looked at them to ask what they were talking about but instead of talking they pointed at the forest in the middle of the field. Slowly as the ground opened 3 huge monsters came right out. One was a Black Dragon, the other was some king of a snake and the last one was a dog I think, they were huge, like HUGE.

 

“Meet our pets!” they all said in unison while they looked at me with a ‘you’re-so-ing-dead faces’. I have to be honest, for a second there I though as well that I’ll be dead but considering everything I hold right now there’s no way these uglies can beat me.

 

“Let’s see how this is going to go! OppAs!” I smiled evilly and they trembled a little bit, I called over my 4 special dead oppas to help me with this. They changed from their physical self to their soul form, the 4 made their way to my body. As their souls slowly combine with my own the pets already were on their way to attack me, something that only do. My body floated in the air from all the power inside me and then I slowly curved myself into a ball and from inside me a shield of light protected me, just until the transformation was complete.

 

Even though I was in mid air and obviously wouldn’t feel the ground shake as the 3 runs towards me but I felt they’re aura. The dragon stood right in front me, his mouth opened, took a deep breath and when it came out it was fire. I was hit directly but the shield wasn’t damaged or anything and to that the dragon came closer and closer until I was almost in his mouth. After losing its breathe he stood back and let the other 2 have their chance but before they could come any closer I exposed my self – MY ____? FORM! ( if you guys can think of a name of the form just comment coz I seriously can’t and I’ll pick the best one, of course everything is credited ^ 3^)

I slowly opened my eyes and breathe in the air. I’ve never felt so, so FREE! As I spread my arms wide my wings opened themselves up. The cold breeze passed through each feather making electricity ran through my body.  I let my fingers loose and as each straightens out, cracking noises filled up the dead field.

 

“Annyeong!” I greeted everyone. As the wind got stronger the only sound heard was the rustling of the trees. “It’s my turn now is it?” I asked innocently but the evilness was still in it. I could feel my blood pump every vein in my body as I crouch down to start my attack. It’s been long since I’ve been in this form and so the first half would probably be a little clumsy.

 

 As I put my body down my wings rose up getting ready to flap for me to fly, I bent my knees and after a second I was up in mid air. I raised both my hands up above my head and not a moment too soon a ball of fire formed over my hands, they were shaking as I was trying to control it and not go ballistic over the field. Seeing how uneasy I looked with my attack the councils smiled slyly.

 

“Agghh!” I groaned, throwing the ball at the dog with everything I have. They saw it coming and easily jumped back, lucky they did or they’ll be the big hole on the ground. I hissed out of  disappointment. ‘Next time it’ll be your head!’ I thought to myself as I dashed forward.

 

At lightning speed I gave a few punches and kicks to the snake, giving him bruises that’ll probably last for a couple of weeks. Turning back to see the state of the creature I’ve noticed that I’ve marked him with the ‘GO TO HELL!’ on its belly.

 

I floated down and landed on my feet, I tilted my head, calculating my next move. I noticed that the dog kept its right paw; it didn’t look broken or even swollen. I know animal rights! But this is not even an animal, so which means it doesn’t matter. I took out my gun and swiftly pointed it at my target. *BANG* after the smoke cleared out it was missing a paw. In my opinion it’s a good thing, I got him out of his misery, plus its unsanitary!

 

Having a paw missing the dog just whimpered and then glared at me. He was mad but come to think of it I did him a favour. Not planning on making things more complicated as it is the plan changed to “JUST KILL THEM!”

 

Flapping my wings as fast as I can little cyclones formed around me – 4 to be exact and from the center of it fire, water and earth joined in. I waved my hand forward and they all attacked them, doing everything that the elements can do. Along with it I used both my guns to shoot them, helping the process of death but after sometime it looked like there was no effect.

 

‘So it has come to this!’ I sighed to myself, I am mad at them; like to the bones mad but I never thought it’ll end to this.

 

I flew backwards giving me more space. I hugged myself and then the wings did the same. Once again I was in a ball form. Slowly as the shade of the sky turns black, the blinding, and heavenly white drastically changed to a cold, deadly black.

 

No one’s POV

Their eyes were glued to the person who they thought they knew pretty well, especially her family who she lived with for her whole life time. Besides just watching and still standing on the same spot as before all they did was cover their mouth when they gasped, clasp their hands when their waiting for her move and pretty much just breathe.

 

“Who is she?’ Yunho whispered sadly. It breaks his heart seeing how his nuna is, as her brother he would have expected her to tell him everything that has been happening. He accepts that being the eldest of them 3 she can’t keep her guard down and always protect them but that doesn’t mean she can just walk away from them.

 

“This is what her LOVE for her family has done to her!” GD answered the mumbled question surprising Yunho and his train of thoughts. The older looked over with a confused face and the latter just chuckled. “She’s become like this because she wanted only your happiness!” he said while gazing over at the goddess that captured her heart. “She gave up everything!” TOP butted in the conversation, what he said was already baffling as it is and his voice wasn’t helping them.

 

This time everyone looked at them but obviously not the Big Bang members. “Huh?” Se7en puffed. “We can tell you guys everything but we’re not in the position to!” it was Daesung who talked this time. “You’ll understand everything…. If we survive this!” he added as he turned look at the goddess who had just opened her wings, she looked beautiful as always but this time instead of her own powers it’s the devil’s now.

 

Dara’s POV

Never actually thought they would cut them off, I mean they talk too much; still I owe them this one. Like what Daesung said, I hope we survive this. I wouldn’t be in much control after a couple of minutes and I’m hoping I wouldn’t go crazy and start killing them.

 

My bare foot touch the ground as my long black dress dances with the wind. At the moment my skin touched the surface of the ground everything turned black – THEY ALL DIED. I closed my eyes and tilted my head up, breathing in the cold air and when I opened my eyes black feathers starting dancing down. “DEATH’S CALLING!” I smirked at them and slowly walked towards them. I guess I was giving off too much evilness. I smiled widely.

 

Every step I made, everything living organism I passed by even without touching them all died. This is what happens when DEATH BECOMES YOU.

 


Looking at how the dog’s really sad about his paw I decided to go with him first, no need to worry you’ll be out of your misery soon enough. I was humming all the way, I don’t know if it’s just the PLEASURE OF KILLING that was affecting me, like always or it’s just the DEVIL in me overtaking my mind. Anyways, I’m enjoying all the fear I’m feeling.

 

The dog keep backing up and I sped up my pace, unluckily he hit the back wall and has nowhere to go. I reached out my pale and thin fingers to his belly, while inches away I can feel its heartbeat increasing. Feeling somebody else’s fear as I go through the process of ending their lives always excited me, like a kid seeing ice cream.

 

Although far from the heart I can still reach it. I straightened up my fingers, making my nails point forward and turn as sharp as blades. I pushed my hand forward making the creature shout in pain, using my powers I reach for its heart, it wouldn’t make sense coz the heart is all the way up to its chest while I’m in front of its belly but through my control I can touch any part just by thinking it’s on my hand even if it isn’t. I grabbed the heart and slightly squeezed it, at that the dog starting crying in pain, although my heart kept thinking how pitiful it is and just stop my mind tells me otherwise, seeing how much pain there was in its face I smiled widely, I looked up and we made eye contact at the 3rd second I captured the organ that makes him live and squeezed it like a tomato. I took my hand back out and he fell back down, as the wind comes brushing by the dead dog slowly turned into dust. I reached my hand to my mouth and some of the blood off and then I turned to the last 2.

 

“What are you going to do shoot him?” SM stuttered. I upturned my head and mouthed “Good idea! Thanks!” then he gulped.

 

I put out my hand like a gun and little black orbs came forth, after a flash my gun was on my hand. Without any hesitation and waiting I pulled the trigger ending the reptiles life, its head exploded, splashes of blood where everywhere – luckily nothing got on me, the remaining parts turned into ashes like the dog’s. I spun around enthusiastically and right in front of me was the dragon’s mouth getting ready to breathe out fire, just before I can say anything I was baked. When it thought I was dead he took his head back up and roared but to his disappointment my wing protected me. I jumped up almost to his head and flapped my wings, sharp-edged feathers attacked him piercing through his scaly skin, I gave him about 5 rounds of that and he was all scratched up like Changmin when messing with Jae’s rose garden. I raised one hand up towards the sky and as the wind got fiercer a black ball formed – a black hole. The hole kept growing and growing until it was big enough to swallow the dragon and with one swift move I was above him with my hand over its head, I gave him a last smile and killed him. I pushed down until he was completely gone and the hole was eating up the ground, I clenched my fist and it disappeared.

 

*kekekekeke* I giggled like a little girl and they all were terrified of me. Seriously, I was just being nice and laughing and scared eyes are what I get. How RUDE!

 

“You should have gone with my suggestion!” I pouted. I skipped happily towards them and they put up the shield thing the always use, too bad last time they used that on me I didn’t even need to be in this form to break it. “You really think that’ll work?” I asked. I picked a small pebble in my palm and suddenly it caught on fire, I threw it at their shield and it broke down no problem at all.

“Nuna stop this already!” Yoochun begged. I turned around and he was there behind me with tears in his eyes. I calmed myself down a little and as my eyes turn back to brown my mind came back too. “But Chunie if I did, they’re going to take nuna away from you and Yunnie permanently. Is that what you want?” I asked as I orbed right in front of him and wipe those tears away, he held my hand against his cheek as the tears keep flowing down. “No but either way you’ll be gone again!” he cried, the pain in his voice was making me weak in my knees. “It’s either me gone or Su and Jae out of yours and Yunnies life!” I smiled as tears fall from my eyes as well. He looked directly in my eyes and he’s obviously thinking about that, the rest of the gang jumped down, as well as the girls. Yun stepped forward next to his brother and I also touched his tear stained face. “The 2 of you already are used to me away and it wouldn’t be hard for the rest of your lives, right?” I asked and they just hugged me tightly, still crying. “I want my tokki nuna!” our maknae wailed. “Why are you doing this?” Yunho asked while his head was buried in my neck. I sighed at the stupid question. “Because obviously I’m not going to make you 2 choose between me and your soul mates!” I pushed them back and just smiled.

 

However before I completely had my sight fixed at the 3, YG was right before me with a blade right through my chest, I stepped forward looking at the blood gushing out. I looked at my family and smiled lovingly before I hit the ground.

 

NO ONE’s POV

The group was shocked to what they were witnessing, she fell to the ground with a knife through her chest while the one to blame were laughing and smiling at us because of their victory. Everyone’s hands were trembling with anger, wanting to kill the 3 with their own hands. With madness taking over their minds they all dashed forward and continued what their goddess started.

 

They all battled with the old men, although they had the advantage with their number they were still having a hard time getting them knocked over, after much struggle they got a hold of them. Yunho and Jae were holding back SM, CL and Bom with YG and Junsu and Khun with JYP.

 

*kekeke* they heard someone giggle and they all looked back to see who it was. Of course, it was no other than Dara, looking better than ever. The 3 council gasped!

 

Dara’s POV

Aigoo. Never thought they’ll actually fall for that. For crying out loud I control LIFE & DEATH, wouldn’t it be ironic if I can’t bring myself back to life.

 

“Now! How did you do it?” I asked as the 3 daggers floated before me, heading towards their direction. “May we do the honour?” Su, Woongie and Minzy asked at the same time. Before giving it to them, I place my hand over them; black smoke came out and covered the blades. “Just to make sure they would NEVER come back!” I smiled as I handed each to them.

 

Su held it like he was playing darts; Minzy had it in her arms and walked forward to her victim while for Woongie held it like he was holding a baseball. “This is for the rabbit!” they all yelled in unison and let the blade pierce through the councils hearts. After they fall to the ground they all turned into ashes – in short that’s my signature.

 

“IT’S ALL DONE NOW! FINALLY, IT’S THE END!” they turned to me and smiled, at last the problem finally ended but before I could say anything I fell down and darkness took over my sight.

 

 

 ~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

ANNYEONG.....

well .... this fic is already near its ending .... but i'm thinking of writing a SEQUEL or another one with the same THEME .....

 

THAT'S STILL FAR FROM NOW .......... kekekeke

anyways..... CAN SOMEONE MAKE ME A PICTURE OF HYUNSEUNG & DARA together.....

i really need it .....

aigooo.... anyways....

 

<3~~~~~<

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY 

<3~~~~~<