Together !!!

Black Sun & Red Moon

2NE12NE12NE12NE1

Same thing as yesterday, I brought the girls in, although it’s only 5 I’m guessing they’ll be sleeping the whole night- just by the look of their tired faces. How can these girls be sleeping so quietly, I remember when I was training DBSK, minus Min of course and but also not on melioration, after each day they’ll be lying dead down on the floor, I haven’t even got to them and would already be snoring. Well, I guess boys will be boys.

!next morning!

I made sure to wake up before them, just to make sure everything goes smoothly today. I started making tons of food for reasons being, they didn’t eat anything yesterday and for what we’re doing for today. Since there were a lot of things to be done I ‘kindly’ asked the maids to help me out and by kinly I mean I just asked once and they agreed instantly, like they had other options.

After all the cooking, I personally called them down for breakfast. Knowing them for long, you never, ever wake them up if they didn’t had anything to eat before they sleep unless you want fireballs and everything to be flying around and also if you have something to shield yourself with.

I walked to CL’s room first *knock knock* I knocked on the door and just went in. I walked to the side of the bed and saw her with a serious bed hair, “VEGETA STYLE”. “C to the L” I whispered. She was slowly waking up, it would be a good thing to wait for her to wake up herself but not this time. “Chaerin-ah ireona!” I called. Her eyes slightly opened, but it’s hard to tell if she did open her eyes or not. “Unnie! Shut up!” she whined then covered herself with her thick blanket. Normally I would flare up if someone told me to shut up but this time I let it pass. Why bother turning the AC on if you’re just going to use thick blankets? I raised the blanket while asking that question in my head.

“If you don’t get up, I’ll give all the hash browns to maknae!” I threatened as I walk out the room, before I closed the door she yelled. “Okay! I’m up!” followed by banging noises.

Time for Minji, in normal wake up mornings she would be the easiest one to wake up, that’s why I always leave her the last, just to calm my nerves after waking up the moody, cranky leader and oldest. However, when at times like this, that cute little face that greets you in the morning can turn into the scary jack in the box that greets you every Halloween.

I knocked in the door ever so slightly and slowly walked in the room. Being the maknae of the room can give you more than expected, ever since the four of us started being friends, every time they come sleep over it would always be this room that she uses and she’s been over a lot of times that she was allowed by CL to paint the whole room pink.

“Minkki!” I quietly called and she turned over. “5 more minutes unnie!” she mumbled

I walked over to her bedside and patted her head. “Sweety! Time to wake up!”. If I was waking up the boys and they were acting like this, they’re probably outside the window or flying somewhere by now. I patted her head and still didn’t move. “If you don’t wake up right now Bom will be finishing all the banana bread!” I said and then got off the bed heading towards the door. “Unnie!” she yelled and I just giggled.

Saved the worst for last, Bommie. Even if I didn’t volunteer myself to wake her up, I’ll still be the one waking her up. The maids and sometimes the girls always tell me that when you’re in front of the her door and your hands are only inches away from the doorknob a feeling comes to you, as if you were meeting the devil’s daughter. To be honest, I’ve never had that feeling, probably because were the same age, that’s why I feel closer to her or maybe I have enough power to incapacitate her anytime if she ever try something.

*BAM* I slammed her door open alongside an ear banging “WAKE UP!”. I walked to her bed and notices she’s already half awake and ignoring me. “Get the out!” she yelled as I was pulling her blanket.

It was taking her long for her to wake up and the 2 are already half finished with the food so I decided  to go with the last hope, which I should have used on the first place. “IREONA! If you still want to eat corn soup wake up, CL’s probably finishing it all up.” I slowly said as I walk out and then she sprung out of bed and asked. “You made corn soup?” I nodded and she just disappeared. “Be down in 20!” she yelled form the bathroom.

I walked my way down to the breakfast room which took me about 5-7 minutes, since the house is pretty huge. I could have orbed down there but I felt like walking would be way better. Many thoughts went in my head while having the walk: from 2ne1, to DBSK, to what’s already decided to happen after the competition. Whatever happens to me, good or bad, it’s all worth it coz at least they’re all happy.

When I finally reached the room, Minji and Chaerin were in front of the TV laughing, while the food wasn’t touch yet. I wonder why they haven’t yet started so I walked closer to ask when suddenly Bom popped out which gave me a fright.

“Minkki, Chaerin! Why haven’t you guys started eating yet!” I asked.

“Well, we were waiting for the 2 of you!” CL started then looked at Minji who continued the statement. “So we could all eat together!” I tilted my head in confusion, then it was Bom who talked this time. “Ever since you said ‘you might not know this might be the last time the four of us will be eating together!’ we just felt that we should be enjoying all the time we have” she finished. It was obvious that she was trying so hard to keep those tears from falling.

Don’t go all mushy on me!” I joked and pulled them to the table to eat.

The breakfast was filled with laughter that is louder than usual. The maids would often pass by and sometimes their minds are just too loud for me to ignore. One was thinking how many dishes she’ll be cleaning up, I just snorted that out. One was thinking about how loud we were and thankful that this place is secluded or else there would be a lot of complaining, I can’t help but agree with that. The last one really caught my attention. Ms. Hyori, who was the oldest and longest servant of the Lee family thought of something that was very true. “Even if I die now, it’s not going to be a regret, I finally saw the young lady happy after all the years. Thank you Lady Dara!” after hearing her thought I looked at Chaerin who was having the time of her life. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to my fella readers .... Mianhae for not updating sooner ...

kekekekeke...