What ?!?!

Black Sun & Red Moon

Taeyon’s POV

I can’t believe what I saw and by the look of everyone else it seems like we were all thinking about the same thing. It takes years of practice to control fire perfectly like what CL did.

“Everyone saw that right?” Taemin asked. Still dazed by what just happened.

Who wouldn’t anyway, for all the years 2ne1 has been in the academy no one had ever seen them use their powers except for their psychic abilities.

I kept wondering about the powers those girls hide so I didn’t notice someone calling me.

“Taeyon noona! Leeteuk hyung said to gather everyone to the center of the field”. Ryeowook called. He's such a cute boy too bad his taken, I watched as he walk towards Kyuhyun who was reaching out his hand. When he got to where he was Kyuhyun held his hand and they walked to the center together. Such a lovely couple!

“Everyone, meet up in the center fast" I ordered. They can't ignore it since I'm second in leader position.

Everybody started dashing towards Leeteuk oppa and the others. I didn't know what it was about so I rushed to the center as well.

Leeteuk's POV

*Flashback*

With all the rings very focused on their training and some on their studies everything seems to be going so well. Then one day.

“Super Junior Leeteuk can you please come to the Director’s office” an announcement went off.

I wonder what they’re calling me for; it’s the first for the last couple of weeks. It’s probably about the upcoming competition; the academy is more serious about it than I thought, I guess it’s really that important for them for us to win.

*knock knock* I knocked on the door then someone said “Come in”.

I went in and saw the director and two other nice-dressed men. The director gestured me to sit down in a chair.

“Ummm so what’s this about” I asked. There’s nothing more concerning than seeing three men with I’m-serious-so-don’t-joke-around face.

“Well, we have a problem!” the director started. “We got some information about the rings from the other academy. They seem to have trained an extra ring.” He explained.

I didn’t get it at first but then it hit me. Of course this would be a problem, both academies have the same number of rings and with them having an extra one that means they’re one step closer to winning.

“What are you going to do about it? I mean it’s too late for us to train another one.” I asked. Honestly I don’t know what to do.

“The question is what are YOU going to do about it? You know all the rings way better than I do. So I’m leaving it to your hands to decide who takes on two rings. Here is some information about the rings of RMA” he finished and handed me some papers then one man led me out the door.

I probably stood in front of the door for a good 2 – 3 minutes. All I could think about is who am I going to give the extra ring.

*End of Flashback*

I already informed Dara about it so all thats left is the rest.

When every wing was on the field I didn’t waste any time and told them about it.

“So, RMA has trained an extra ring and based on the information given to me by the director they are at the same level as 2ne1 but weaker.” I told them.

All of them were shocked about the news and had the same expression I had when I first heard about it.

“That leaves us with the question, who’s going to fight them?” Hyuna asked and by her tone it’s obvious she wants her ring to fight them.

It’s in everyone’s eyes; they all wanted an extra fight, specially the boys. Too bad this is going to burst their bubble.

“I’ve already made up my mind and since the ring is an all girl wing, you boys are out” I said seeing the boys’ expression was funnier than I expected.

“Not to make everyone anxious my decision is to give the extra ring to 2ne1.” I let them know. Before they could say something I continued “Since Secret is the weakest ring they have and adding Sista to them it’s not going to be much problem to 2ne1, especially with what we have seen right now.” I paused then suddenly remembered what CL just did. “It’s already decided that 2ne1 takes them. This decision is final and no changes”. I finished the important part and now for the exciting part.

“Now for the matches.” I stated and their expression brightened up.

“B2st will be going up against U-kiss, BEG vs. Miss A, Kara vs. F(x), 2am vs. Shinee, 4minute vs. T-ara, SNSD vs. Afterschool, 2pm vs. SuperJunior and of course 2ne1 vs. Sista & Secret. That’sit, everyone dismiss” I gave them the no-buts look and they all understood. I started to leave and one by one they followed. Then the bell rang.

As I was heading to the doors, I heard someone say something.

"Hyung, do you think those 2ne1 girls can take out 2 rings at the same time?" i think it was Yoseob who asked.

"I think Leeteuk hyung made the right choice. The 2 rings are weak, so if ever 2ne1 doesn't win its not going to be a big deal, we or the others will just take care of them." Junhyung assured him. "Don't worry Leeteuk hyung knows what he's doing." he ended

At least I know someone trusts my decision.